Chapter 1

87 Steps Back
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Didn’t you hear me? Huh? Yah, Kim Jongdae.” Minseok exclaimed as he slapped Jongdae’s back trying his best to get Jongdae's attention sice he's not answering him. And he kind of succdded. It made Jongdae wince in pain loudly and caused him to give Minseok a deadly glare.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” he exclaimed as he tried to touch his aching back but he couldn’t reach it. And it just angered him more.

 

It was 9 o’clock in the morning and this bun just came into his house without telling him and now he’s disturbing his peaceful sleep.

 

Just great. What a way to ruin his morning.

 

“You weren’t listening to me that’s why I have to do that to get your attention.” Minseok mumbled as he looked away.

 

“I was listening to you damn it!” Jongdae told him as he finally sat up from his bed and scratched the back of his head in irritation. “I heard you okay? I heard that Eunsol’s coming back today. Happy now?” He asked as he made a face at Minseok.

 

“So aren’t you going to go and say hi—“

 

“No. I’m not going to see her and say ‘hi’.” Jongdae said flatly as he laid down on his bed again.

 

Minseok frowned at him. “Why not?”

 

“She’s my ex-girlfriend. Exes are not supposed to meet 3 years after their breakup.” Jongdae told him.

 

Three years ago, due to different circumstances, they chose to break up.

 

Jongdae was busy with his work.

 

And Eunsol had to go to New York because of her work as well.

 

They didn’t have the time to meet and when they do, it always turns into fights and sometimes, they’d just rather not meet because of those things.

 

Days, weeks, months has passed and they both knew that their relationship isn’t going any better. And so, they decided to break up for good.

 

He thought it’d be the best.

 

He thought it was what they needed at that moment.

 

Minseok stared at him judgingly. “You still love her do you?”

 

Jongdae’s eyes widened as he sat up immediately. “HELL NO. I DON’T LOVE HER ANYMORE. AND SHE’S WITH THAT JIWON. THE GUY WHO HAS NO EYES. I DON'T LOVE HER.” He mumbled with a deep frown.

 

A year ago, Jongdae found out that Eunsol’s already seeing someone.

 

How did he found out? Well, let’s just say that he’s been checking her social media accounts every now and then since they broke up and that’s how he learnt that she’s with that Jiwon guy.

 

He found out that he lov

Please log in to read the full chapter