Jealousy

One shot stories compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber looked at her boyfriend beside her. She sighed. They were on their way back from the studio after doing some recording for the show her boyfriend was mc-ing. It never occurred to her that her boyfriend's colleques would asked her a question regarding her ideal type. She glanced again to her boyfriend and that sulking look on his face made her guilty. 

"Oppa"

"....."

"Oppa..."

"Hmm..."

"Are you still mad?"

"Ani (no). Why would I?" Isk... it's obvious from your voice that your still sulking oppa, Amber thought silently. She smiled. To be honest, she was quite happy her boyfriend was showing some reaction to her current scandal though it's just only her act of fangirling. She never thought he would be sulking this long when her ideal type was the opposite of him, or so he thought. 

They arrived at her apartment. She was alone this week as the other members had to go somewhere else for their schedule. They stayed silent for a while and this situation made Amber felt really uncomfortable. She released her seatbelt and attempted to escape the current situation and talk to her boyfriend later after he calmed down. However, he grabbed her wrist that made her stopped. She looked at him and saw him biting his lower lips though his eyes were focusing in front. 

"Let's get inside. Someone will see us if we talk here" said Amber and when she felt he loosened his grab, she quickly made a move. He followed silently after locking his car. They walked side by side and a bit far from each other. Amber sighed for the nth time. Her boyfriend could be a really pain in the when he was sulking and though she liked that as it showed that he really loved her, it started to be annoying when he give her the silent treatment. She made a move by grabbing his hand and lacing their finger together. She could tell that he was surprised and felt his stare on her. She tried to act calm and together they rode the lift to her apartment level. 

She entered her code and open the door. She glanced right and left before gesturing for him to come inside. She's an idol and she ought to be careful to not cause any bad rumor around her and her boyfriend. When she came inside, she was shocked to see Sulli and her boyfriend, Choize of Dynamic Duo were leissuring on the couch watching tv. 

"Hey, I thought you guys were in Jeju" greet Amber. Sulli and her partner turned around and give them a smile. Though they suddenly realized her situation. 

"Unnie, you're back. Choiza oppa needs to go somewhere else tomorrow. And he just hanging around waiting for you to come back before he could go home. You know how he is" Sulli rolled her eyes at her overprotective boyfriend. Choiza glared at his girlfriend before turning towards me. 

"Nah, I'm just afraid she would burn the kitchen in an attempt to cook for you. By the way, we had cooked dinner. You just need to reheat it again" said Choiza while trying to avoid his girlfriend slapped on him arms. 

"Thank you oppa. We'll do that later. Excuse us as I need to settle something with the sulking boy behind me" Sulli and Choiza giggled when the said boy's face turned red. 

"I'm not sulking" he denied. 

"See you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter