I trust you. Saranghae...

One shot stories compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, no, no, NOOOOO!!!!” he yelled when he saw how her body was lying on the streets, full of splashes with her own blood. He rushed towards her and kneeled down besides her. He took her body into his slowly, afraid to cause any more pain to her. Although their surrounding was filled with people and shouts of voices trying to call the ambulance, he only saw her in his eyes. He also forgot the cause of this accident as he only saw love reflected in her eyes.

“Hwa...hwangbo-yah, don’t sleep okay? I’ll be here, so, please talk to me. I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault. Please,  be strong” the woman called Hwangbo tried hard to open her eyes and looked into her lover’s eyes. She felt pain throughout every part of her body and her sight started to get blurry. She raised her hand slowly as pain made it so difficult. He grabbed her hand and felt that hers had started to get cold.

“Ani  (no), do..don’t bl..blame yourself. I... don’t... tr..trust you. It’s m..my fault too, Yunho-yah” a lone tears trickled down from his eyes as he saw how difficult for her to utter that few words. She coughed suddenly and Jung Yunho widened his eyes as it also came with so much blood. Despite that, she still smiled at him as if to assure him that she’s alright when they both know she’s getting weak. It’s evident to him that it was difficult for her with every breath she’s trying to take. From a far, a sound of ambulance was heard and hope was started to bloom again in his heart.

“Jagiya, the ambulance is coming. You’ll be fine alright? Don’t you dare leaving me alone in this world, you hear me ?!!” Jung Yunho raised his voice as he saw his girlfriend eyelids started to close. She realized her eyelids getting heavy and her breath getting shorten. She whispered something but her voice didn’t clear. Thus, Jung Yunho bended down and neared his ears to . What she said had made his man tears fell down like a rain. He then kissed her forehead,  both her eyes, her nose and lastly her lips. He broke away from her only to see her smile. She mouthed a ‘thank you’ before slowly her eyelids dropped and the gripped on his hand became weak.

She left. His beautiful, kind and cheerful girlfriend. A loyal and dutiful daughter to her parents. A great and supportive friend to her pals. A passionate, sometimes cheesy and great lover to him. What was left in this world was her lifeless body, still was held tight as he didn’t want to let go of her.  The after event gone blurry to him as he didn’t have the memory how he ended up in the hospital and sitting in front of the ER with his clothes soaked with her blood. He just remembered being shook by her parents, asking him what had happen and he didn’t also know how his best friend was there, trying to give him the support. His mind rewound the memories before the accident was happen.

Flashback

“Yunho-yah, who is this? Are you cheating on me?” she bombed out the questions. They were supposedly met at the park and from there, having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter