PLAN A !

RING SIZE

“Curse you, Hyungs. Why do I have to be the first one to do it?...” Hyuk whispered to himself as he slowly walked up to Soomi, who was waiting in the living room.

“Hyuk-ah!” Soomi smiled as she saw the younger male approaching her. “What’s up?” She said as he smiled and stood besides her.

“Nothing.” Hyuk smiled and looked down to her. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m waiting for Hakyeon. You know how he is when he gets ready for things...” She laughed as Hyuk laughed awkwardly along.

‘Cheesenitz. How am I suppose to as her??’ Hyuk thought nervously as he his lip twitched. ‘If I screw this up, then I blame Hyungs for this!! Now... LETS GO HYUK!’ “Hey Noona, can I ask you a question?” He said as Soomi looked up from her phone.

“Yeah, sure... What’s it about?” She smiled as Hyuk his lips in a nervous habit. “What ring size do you wear?” He asked her directly, catching her off guard.

“W-what?” She said as Hyuk realized his mistake.

‘Oh darn it... I ! It’s Hyungs fault I screwed up! I didn’t have a good planning time either!’ He thought to himself before noticing that Hakyeon was walking towards them. ‘YES! Hyung’s here!’ “Nevermind!” He said quickly before walking to Hakyeon. “Pass! Pass!” He whispered before passing quickly.

“What?” Hakyeon said in confusion as he watched Hyuk leave. Finally understanding the situation, he could only stare at the hallway where Hyuk exited in disbelief. That stupid maknae just totally ditched and aborted the mission. ‘Oh he’ll get it later...’

“Hakyeon!” Soomi yelled happily as Hakyeon shook his head and turned towards her with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

“Hey babe.” He said as he stretched his hand out for her to hold “Ready for our date?” He winked, earning a giggle from her.

“Always.” She smiled as he tightened the grip on her hand and walked out of the door for the very special date.

“So... How’d the mission go?” Hongbin asked Hyuk right qafter he had barged in the room and plunged himself on to the bed and buried his head in the pillows.

“It was a fail...” Hyuk muttered in the pillows as Hongbin sighed and went back to watching a documentary on Photography.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short... but hope you like it(:
Who do you think is going to be next, since the mission was a failure?
Subscribe, if you haven't, and I'll tell you tomorrow(x
...