WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

RING SIZE

"No way!" Hakyeon said loudly as he gaped at Hongbin. "How'd you figure it out?!"

"I don't know ..." Hongbin shrugged as the other males who had failed this mission leaned forward to know his secret to knowing.

"Don't tell me you did that directly." Hyuk said as he stared at Hongbin in hopes that he didn't. "Because let me tell you... That's not a great plan at all."

"And don't try to ask about your girlfriend's ring size and ask if they wear the same one..." Jaehwan intervened. "Because let me tell you... It's not such a great idea. But if you need ideas for promise rings.... Now just ask her. That's a great idea.." Jaehwan nodded his head as Hakyeon blinked at them.

"Wait... Don't tell me these are the plans you guys did to find out Soomi's ring sizes. Right?" Hakyeon looked at them questionably as they kept silent. Noticing their avoiding eyes, he groaned loudly. "It is isn't it.?"

"Okay... Maybe it was, but at least mine worked a little bit...." Jaehwan said as he held up two fingers and squeezing them. "It was a fail because she just started asking them questions and you know how I am... I'll probably just blurt it out.!"

"Yeah... I almost blurted it out too..." Hyuk agreed.

"But your plan didn't even work." Hongbin said as Hyuk hissed at him to be quiet.

"It did work! It was just that Hakyeon Hyung was coming! I didn't want Hakyeon Hyung to be all nervous , cause you know how he is..."

"What are you talking about? The day you tried to ask Soomi, you walked quickly passed me and whispered 'pass' as if you were passing and aborting the mission." Hakyeon narrowed his eyes as Hyuk laughed.

"No! That wasnt what happened. I just said pass because...." Stopping in his sentence, he glanced at Hakyeon who continued to glare at him. "Okay fine.... I was lying. I did abort the mission! So quit glaring at me."

Once he had said the last sentence, Hakyeon stopped glaring and smiled happily. "I knew that'll work."

"So you aborted the mission huh?" Hongbin questioned as Hyuk waved his arms in denial as Hongbin's brows furrowed in confusion. "So you didn't?"

"no... Wait okay... Hold on! I did abort the mission, but it was all hyung's fault!" Hyuk pointed at all of the older males.

"How is it our fault?" Ravi squinted his eyes in confusion.

"It's because you guys made me go first ! And I didn't have time to plan it all out!"

"You had all day before you asked her. And who told you to ask her right away?" Ravi rolled his eyes as Hyuk huffed.

"Yeah, but......" Stopping, he crossed his arms and turned away from them. "You know what?....Never mind! Hmph!"

Shaking their heads, they all turned back to Hongbin.

"So how'd you get her ring size?" Jaehwan asked as Hakyeon blinked and looked at  Taekwoon and Ravi.

"Wait... Didnt we have a sequence to this plan? How'd Hongbin get it after two fails?"

"Actually it's 3 fails..." Ravi said as Hakyeon squinted.

"Three? Then Taekwoon got her ring size and didn't even bother to tell me?" Hakyeon said as he glared at Taekwoon.

"No, Taekwoon hyung also failed" Hyuk pointed out as Hakyeon looked at them confusedly.

"How'd he...?"

"Taekwoon actually had a real great plan!" Jaehwan pat Taekwoon on the shoulder. "Unfortunately it was failed ..."

"How?"

"He sat on it." Hyuk said as Hakyeon stared at them, confuse with everything they were saying. Why couldn't they just tell him the whole story? "how" he repeated, hoping they'll tell him the story before he gets annoyed.

Noticing Hakyeon's confused stare, Taekwoon sighed and decided to explain the story himself.

"Soomi and I were cooking on our usual days and knowing it was my day to do the mission, I wrapped some aluminum foil around her finger to measure it."

"Really? See... I knew I could count on my Taekwoonie to do this job!" Hakyeon cheered happily as Hyuk shook his head. "That's some trick you did! Good job ~"

"You forgot that he failed, Hyung..." Hearing Hyuk's statement, Hakyeon stopped cheering and looked at the silent male:

"How?"

"He... Sat on it." Hongbin said lowly as Hakyeon let out a groan.

"Darn... Then what'd you do?" He turned to Ravi. "Since there were supposedly three fails, you must've gotten her ring size and didn't even bother to tell me."

"Well.... After Taekwoonie Hyung, it was supposed to be my turn ,  but someone!" He looked at Hongbin quickly, almost glaring at him. "Someone went ahead and did their plan, so I couldn't. Man... I had such a great plan too."

"Well sorry. You should've done it beforehand then."

"I was going to , but you know... You and Soomi are like besties and have a 'oh we need to go to the park and take pictures of squirrels' day. So I didn't get the chance to ask her cause I haven't seen her all day."

"Well that ain't my problem ..." Hongbin shrugged.

"I'm still curious how you got the ring size ..." Jaehwan said as Hongbin leaned back in his chair.

"I told her the truth about the plan" He said nonchalantly while the males gaped at his response.

"YOU WHAT?!" They, expect for Taekwoon, yelled in unison as Hongbin blinked at their outburst.

"How can you do that?!" Hakyeon yelled angrily. "How could you do that to me?! This proposal was supposed to be a secret!"

"Well... She would've found out by our failed plans by now."

"No she wouldnt have! I could've succeeded and get her ring size! But noo~ you had to ruin it!" Ravi pouted as Hongbin put his hands up in defense.

"Hey... On the bright side, I got the ring size right?"

"Yeah, but now she knows about the proposal!" Hakyeon cried before leaning back in his chair, groaning.

"So what she knows? Are you going to not propose to her anymore?" Hongbin raised a brow while Hakyeon glared at him.

"No! Of course I'm still going to propose to her !" Hakyeon declared. "But... Everything is ruined."

"I'm sorry ... I just wanted to get it over with." Hongbin said apologetically as the other males glanced at him and sighed in disappointment.

"You know... I always thought Hyuk would do something like this, but not you." Hakyeon said as Hongbin narrowed his eyes and Hyuk looked at him in shock.

"What?! Hey! I wouldn't tell her like Hongbin did!" Hyuk protested as the males gave him a look. "Okay! I probably would've told her, but at least I didn't okay?! Hongbin did!" He pointed at Hongbin, who rolled his eyes.

"Okay... I'm sorry that I told her, and that I ruined your proposal , but at least I helped you get the ring size." Hongbin said , upset with all of their reactions. He just wanted to help, and the plan was to find Soomi's ring size in their own way. And he did it. He did it in his own way.

Sighing, he then turned away from the group. He didn't have time to deal with this.

Watching Hongbin the whole time, Taekwoon couldn't help but sigh. He knew Hongbin did his best, just like he did, and the others were just turning it around an making it look like he did something wrong.

"Yah... Would you guys stop it?" Taekwoon said as the guys stopped complaining. "Hongbin did his best didn't he? He got the ring as the plan or mission was said to do. At least he got it, unlike you Hakyeon."

"But..." Hakyeon started, but was soon cut off by Taekwoon's gentle but scary voice.

"We didn't even have to get Soomi's ring size for you. But since we're your friends, we wanted to do it. Just for you. Jaehwan tried his hardest. Hongbin tried his hardest. I did, and Sanghyuk.... " He glanced at Hyuk "He almost did. But we at least took some effort to help you. So before you criticize , maybe you should thank us."

Silence took over as they all thought over Taekwoon's little speech.

"I supposed it's alright if Hongbin told Soomi..." Ravi said, breaking the silence "I mean... They are bestfriends, and you know how Hongbin is. He can't even lie to her"

"Now that's a true fact." Jaehwan agreed he glanced at Hakyeon. "Soomi knows Hongbin so well, she'll probably figure something's up and pressure Hongbin to tell her... So I guess if it had to anyone to tell Soomi the truth, it has to be either Hongbin or you, Hakyeon."

Sighing, Hakyeon could only listen to them. They were right... Hongbin or maybe even Taekwoon would've probably told Soomi the truth sooner or later . It was a known fact. But... He was just scared. She knew the truth. His proposal surprise will go horribly now that she knows... And to add to it, she probably has an answer in mind, and it might just be the answer he's scared of ... "NO"

"Hakyeon..." Taekwoon called out his name as he put a hand on his shoulder. “Everything is alright... Soomi for sure will say yes.”

“Not to mention she loves you to death” Ravi smiled as the whole group nod their head in agreement.

“So everything will be fine!” Jaehwan smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Trust me... Everything will be fine" Hongbin said as he approached Hakyeon. "And I'm sorry.."

"No... It's okay" Hakyeon reassured him. "Everything will be fine. I know it." He smiled slightly before looking away and praying that it would go just as he said ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen to Hakyeon's proposal now?
Since Valentine's coming up, I'll try to finish this up.
It's almost to the end anyways. XD