PLAN C !

RING SIZE

"Okay Leo, what should we cook today?" Soomi said as she tied the apron around her. Standing besides Taekwoon, she looked at the ingredients laid out on the table.

"Eggs... Scallion... Meat?... Okay it's beef..." Soomi whispered as she counted the ingredients. "You ready?" She turned to Taekwoon who watched her silently.

Nodding his head, Taekwoon walked away and grabbed a cutting board and a knife. "I'll cut the meat..." He said softly before leaving to the counter top with the meat in his hand.

"I guess I'll be cracking eggs then?" Soomi shrugged as she grabbed a bowl and the egg carton.

"Ohh~ what are we making here?" Hyuk said as he entered the kitchen with Jaehwan.  

"We're making...." Taekwoon started off but was soon cut off by Soomi's loud hush.

"It's a surprise." She smiled in mischief as Hyuk caught on to her act.

"Ohh~ a surprise huh?" He smirked as he and Soomi shared a look, playfulness hinted in their eyes.

"Looks nice..." Jaehwan said as he watched Taekwoon cut the meat.

"Since you guys are here, how bout helping out a bit?" Soomi suggested as Ken smiled and grabbed the extra apron.

"Yes! Cooking~ I love cooking~" he said happily as Hyuk groaned and grabbed the other apron.

"Are you really sure you want mine and Jaehwan hyung's help?" Hyuk questioned as he tied the apron around his waist. "Don't you remember that Jaehwan Hyung almost burned down the kitchen? Do you want us to all die ?!"

"Hey now! That was just one time! Okay! One time !" Jaehwan yelled as he crossed his arms.

"One time doesn't mean it won't happen again." Hyuk said as Jaehwan threw him a glare before pouting to Soomi.

Smiling at their fight, Soomi decided to step in. "Alright... That's just one time. And besides... I'm here. He won't be burn the kitchen down again."

"I doubt it" Hyuk shook his head as Soomi chuckled at his behavior. This boy was just too hard headed and stubborn .

"Anyways, back to topic! Ken, you help Leo and Hyuk, you can help me." Soomi said as she passed Hyuk an egg, while he scrunched his nose in confusion.

"Ken? Leo? I still don't get why you call them that noona . Jaehwan Hyung ain't no barbie doll. He ain't even that Han-ow!"

"Shut-up! I am handsome ~" Jaehwan interrupted him with a light punch on the head. "You're just jealous" he smirked as Hyuk scoffed in response.

"Well... That's cause Ken- I mean Jaehwan looks like this Japanese guy named Ken. And Taekwoonie is like a little cat , so I call him Leo . Like Leo the lion " Soomi explained while Hyuk laughed loudly at the last part.

"Like a cat? That's real cute. Hehe~ Taekwoonie Hyung is a kitty ka-ahh! Help! Hyung's going to kill me!!"

"Leo! Put the knife away!" Soomi yelled as Taekwoon continue charged at Hyuk with a knife in his hand. After scaring the poor boy, he then went back to the counter and finished cutting the meat. "Anyways... Lets just go back to cooking . Before one of us gets killed."

"Yeah..." Jaehwan said as he glanced at Hyuk before standing besides Taekwoon.

"Lets go Hyuk. Hurry hurry!" Soomi commanded as Hyuk cautiously watched Taekwoon before standing besides her and cracking the eggs.

"So... What are you going to do about the mission?" Jaehwan whispered to Taekwoon as he put the meat into a bowl. "You must have something up your sleeve right?"

Ignoring his question, Taekwoon continued to work silently. On the outside, he looked calm and sophisticated, but on the inside... He had no clue what to do. He knew that today of course was Soomi and his cooking day together. They usually did this often, and  this would've been a good opportunity for his to finish the mission. But... How? That, he didn't not know...

"Hello? Are you listening to me?!" Jaehwan whispered loudly as Taekwoon rolled his eyes and went to the table where Soomi and Hyuk were at. If only Jaehwan and Hyuk weren't here, he maybe could've thought of a plan already...but man... freaking Lee Jaehwan was too bothersome. He whispered too loud and he was way too annoying. If he continued to whispered loudly like that, Soomi would've already noticed something was up. And Taekwoon? He's aint a very good liar ...!

"Be quiet." Taekwoon finally whispered back before reaching the table and looking at the Ingredients once again. Scanning the table, one thing caught his attention. Aluminum foil.

That was it. That was his plan. Grabbing the foil, he ripped some off.

"Oh? What are you doing?" Soomi asked as she turned towards him. She was watching or supervising Hyuk on cracking eggs before she had noticed that Taekwoon was besides her, ripping some aluminum foil. What was that for? They didn't need it... Well yet at least.. What was he doing?

Ignoring her question and Hyuk's and Jaehwan's curious gaze, he took her hand and wrapped the alumni foil around her ring finger. Eyes widen in confusion, Soomi stood their watching him. What in the world was he doing? As she looked down at her finger, she noticed that Leo was making a ring out of the aluminum foil. What?

"Okay..." Taekwoon mumbled before slipping off the aluminum ring he had made and slipped it into his pants. Picking up an ingredient, he then walked back to the counter; leaving Soomi standing there in shock and confusion of his actions.

"Way to go Taekwoon..." Jaehwan mutter quietly as they all watched Taekwoon in silence.

"What are you guys staring at? Lets cook..." Taekwoon said softly, breaking everyone out of their daze. Nodding slowly, they went back to their jobs.

"Good job, bro." Jaehwan pat his shoulder while Taekwoon smirked and begin to cut the next ingredient.

-

"Wow! That looks good!" Ravi said once the last plate of food was set down onto the table.

"Smells good too!" Hongbin sniffed the air as Jaehwan smiled proudly.

"Well of course it's smells good and looks good and taste good! I made it of course!"

"Don't you mean WE made it?" Hyuk shot him a glare as Soomi got in between them and joined in with the fight.

"I think you guys both mean, TAEKWOON AND I." She raised a brow as the two of them shook their heads while Taekwoon stared at them in silence.

"Ahh, come on now~ there's no need to fight about who made what! Lets just ate already! I'm hungry!" Ravi yelled while his lips and picking up his chopsticks.

"Wait~ let me take a picture of this first!" Hongbin stopped him as he took out his phone from his pocket and began to snap pictures of the food.

"Really Hongbin ?" Hyuk questioned as Jaehwan and Ravi joined in, making a huge argument about Hongbin taking too many Food pictures and that they just wanted to eat without waiting on Hongbin. The last time Hongbin had taken pictures of the food, it lasted about an hour just for him to get ghe right angle. There was no way that That was going to happen again. No way.

Sighing, Taekwoon shook his head and began to eat. These kids are way too noisy. And besides he had enough of Hongbin and the pictures as well. It's his food that he made, so why not just eat it.

"Oh come on! I don't take that lo- Taekwoon Hyung!" Hongbin whined as he watched Taekwoon eat the food. He hasn't even gotten any good pictures at all either.

"Oh! If Taekwoon hyung's eating then... I'm going to eat too!" Ravi said happily as he sat back down in his chair.

"Lets just eat!" Hyuk said as he sat down in his chair and grabbed his chopsticks.

"Aww~ you guys . I didn't even get a good picture yet!" Hongbin pouted as Ravi laughed.

"Just take a picture of us eating then!" Ravi lifted up his chopsticks and posed as Hongbin sighed and sat down in his chair. Watching the whole scene play, Soomi couldn't help but smile. These boys were too funny, she just loved them to death. But... There was something, more like someone wa missing in the picture. Thinking, she then remembered . Her lovely boyfriend wasnt there...

"Hey have you guys seen, Hakyeon anywhere?" She asked as the boys stopped eating and stared at her.

"Nope, I was helping with the cooking." Hyuk said as he went back to eating , not caring for the rest of the conversation.

"I think he's at the dance room downstairs." Hongbin said as Soomi nodded her head and took off the apron.

"Oh.. Well I'm going to get him, so save some food for us!" She said as she walked towards the door.

"Okay!" Jaehwan yelled happily before turning back to the food. Once Soomi was out of the room, Ravi leaned forward and whispered to the guys.

"So whose turn was it today for the mission?"

"I think it was Taekwoon Hyung..." Hongbin said as he glanced at the silent male.

"No need to worry guys! Hyuk and I witnessed it all. Taekwoon got the job done!" Jaehwan smiled as he pat Taekwoon on the shoulder, which was soon shrugged off. "He had the best plan of all"

"What was it?" Ravi asked in interest of Taekwoon succeeding the plan.

"Hyung got some aluminum foil and wrapped it around noona's ring finger and made a ring out of it. Now we know the size!" Hyuk explained as Hongbin and Ravi looked at Taekwoon surprised and proud.

"I want to see the ring!" Hongbin said excitedly as they all stared at Taekwoon who quietly, reached into his back pocket and took out the aluminum ring. Eyes widing, the boys couldn't believe their eyes.
 
"OHMY... You've GOT to be kidding me." Ravi said with his jaw opened wide. Face palming himself, Hongbin chuckled out some words.

"Mission failed..." He said as the boys sighed in defeat. There on the table was a squashed aluminum ring. Well, at least Taekwoon did his best....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwoon seriouly did his best. At least it was better than Hyuk's and Jaehwan's plan right?
So there's been three fails already... Will the next end up as a fail as well?
Subscribe, if you havent, and Comment, then I'll post it tomorrow.