PLAN?...NAH!

RING SIZE

"You know... You boys been acting strange lately." Soomi said as she looked at the pictures she had taken on her camera. It was a daily thing as well, Hongbin and her would walk to the park that was nearby the dorm and take some nature pictures.

"What do you mean?" Hongbin raised a brow as he snapped a picture of two squirrels by the small lake in the park.

"I mean, Hyuk asking for my ring size. Ken asking if me and Mirae had the same ring size and suddenly forgetting it. Not to forget, Taekwoon and his freaking Alumni foil. Wrapping it around my finger and all. Plus when I mention it to Hakyeon, he changes the topic everytime. Really... What's going on?"

"Hakyeon Hyung is planning to propose to you." Hongbin said casually as he took a picture of two ducks landing in the lake.

"Wait- what?" Soomi eyes widen as she stared at Hongbin in shock. Hakyeon.... Is what?! Going to propose to her?!

Heart thumping loudly, Soomi couldn't help but feel excited about the upcoming event that will happen in a few days. She figured that he'll probably ask her in a few days, because her birthday was coming up of course. And It's most likely he'll ask her on that day. But wait... What does the boys behavior have to do with this proposal?

"But wait... Why are the guys acting all weird ? That still doesn't explain it!" She said as Hongbin put his camera down and looked at the pictures he snapped.

"A few days ago, Hakyeon Hyung gathered us at Galarista Cafe and told us about some problems he had. He explained about the proposal, but that wasnt the problem..."

"What was it?" Soomi inches closer to him as he glanced at her and backed away.

 

"The problem was... Your ring size."

 

"What?" Soomi blinked in surprised as Hongbin nodded his head and put the camera to his face to snap more pictures.

 

"Yeah...Apparently he didn't know your ring size, so Jaehwan Hyung conducted a plan or a so called 'mission' to figuring out your ring size in secret but all they all ended up as a failure."

 

Blinking a few more time, Soomi repeated the explanation Hongbin told her in her head. When she finally got it, she started to laugh uncontrollably. These boys were seriously too funny, and she just loved them soo much.

 

"Yeah... Since you know, how about we cut the chase and give me the ring size so I don't have to work so hard for this mission" Hongbin took more pictures as Soomi glanced at him and smiled.

 

"So... If you guys all had a plan to know my ring size, what were you planning to do?"

 

"This was my plan... Just to tell you the truth" Hongbin shrugged as Soomi "oohhed" at his sudden behavior.

"What had happened to my bean? He suddenly all cool and chill" she joked as Hongbin smiled and shook his head.

"I just wanted to get this over with..." He said as she laughed.

"Okay, then.. How about this? If you didn't think of this so called 'plan', what would've you done? If you tell me that, then I'll tell you the ring size."

"If I didn't plan this?" Hongbin set his camera down and stared at her. "Hmm.... I'd drag you to the ring store and make you try on all of the rings till I had found the match."

"Ohh~ so manly aren't you , bean ?" She teased once again. "And by the way... If you ever plan to propose to a girl and you didn't know her ring size, don't ever try doing that plan... Well this plan, and that plan." She chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't." Hongbin told her reassuringly as she lifted a brow in doubt. Chuckling, he shook his was and took some more pictures. "So about that ring size..."

Laughing, she picked up her own camera and started to take some pictures as well, "My ring size is...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEE HONGBIN! Why'd you have to ruin it?
Sorry for the late update!
Since Hongbin revealed the truth, what would happen to Hakyeon's proposal?
How would he react to finding out that Soomi knows the truth?
Subscribe, if you haven't, and comment, then I'll tell you soon (;