PLAN B !

RING SIZE

"I'm next! Lets do this!!" Jaehwan yelled out happily as he did a fist pump.

 

"Do what?" Soomi asked as she walked behind the male, almost scaring him to death.

"Geez, Soomi. I think your ninja skills are getting better and better. Sneaking up behind people like that." He joked while putting his hand to his chest.

"Well I do learning from the best." She smiled as she glanced at Hyuk who was on the side practicing his ninja-kungfu techniques.

"I've should've known..." Jaehwan snickered jokingly before chuckling.

"So what were you talking about earlier? About doing something..." Soomi questioned as Jaehwan mentally cursed at himself for not being careful.

Trying to think of a plan, his eyes glanced down to his phone which showed a picture his lovely girlfriend , Joo Mirae. Seeing the picture , an idea came to mind.

"Well you see Soomi..." He got into acting mode. "I'm thinking of buying Mirae a promise ring."

"A promise ring?"

"Yeah... It's supposed to be a surprise though! She always wanted one.. So, do you possibly know her ring size?"

"Umm.... Jaehwan...?" Soomi said his name softly as he leaned forward to hear her. "Don't you and Mirae have couple rings? Wouldn't you know what ring size she wears?" She pointed to the ring on his finger.

Glancing down at his finger, Jaehwan cursed himself once again before laughing awkwardly.

“O-o-ottokaji.... Hehehe, I must’ve forgotten! Silly me!” He hit himself on the head lightly as Soomi giggled and shook her head at him. “So... by any chance, do you wear the same size as Mirae?”

“What?” Soomi blinked in confusions as Jaehwan stared at her in hope that she didn’t catch his motive and just tell him the answer that he needs. “Why do you need know that? wait ... are you-”

“Ah! Soomi! I need your help again!” He cut her off and held up his phone. “Can you help me find a good promise ring? Since I already know her ring size, I just need to find a cute ring.”

Looking at him suspiciously, Soomi then smiled and agreed to help him, which Jaehwan let out a huge sigh of relief that she didn’t question anything further about asking her if her ring size was the same as his lovely girlfriend. Sitting down of the couch, he quickly looked up possible promise rings.

“Here... pick any of these that you think are good for Mirae.” He handed her the phone which she happily took it and looked  at the screen, squealing in delight at the pretty rings.

Smiling along with her, Jaehwan then glanced over to Hyuk who stopped practing and was gazing at them. Frowning, he signaled with his thumb that it was a fail, while Hyuk only smirked in response and left the living room.

"Did you find a good one?" He asked once Hyuk left the room. Smiling, Soomi handed back the phone.

"This one is good. I think Mirae will like it." She said as she glanced at the phone. Standing up, she then made way to the hallway. "Well I better go find that dork. See you~"

"Yeah.. See you.." Jaehwan smiled lightly and waved. "And thanks by the way."

"You're Welcome." Soomi smiled in return before waking in the hallway. "Oh hey, bean"

"Hey..." Hongbin waved as he passed by. Watching her walk into Hakyeon's room, he then looked over to Jaehwan who looked worn out. "How'd the mission go?"

"Horrible...." Jaehwan frowned as Hongbin sighed and left to the kitchen. "Well the good thing about it is that Mirae has a new promise ring! Hehehe.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O-o-o-ottokaji~~?
Sorry for havin such short chapters xD
Anyways.... Jaehwan's mission was a fail.
Wonder who is going to be next. ? Tune in later for the next chapter.
Don't forget to Subscribe, if you havent yet, and Comment your thoughts