HELP!

RING SIZE

"Ugh... How am I going to do this?" Cha Hakyeon muttered as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"It's not that hard, Hyung." Sanghyuk, known as Hyuk, said as he watched the older male. "All you gotta do is bend down on one knee and say 'will you marry me?' and of course noona is going to say yes."

"It's easier said then done...." Hongbin, who was besides him, said as he too watched the older frustrated male.

"Easier said? It's easier being done.Haven't you seen any of those romantic proposal movies ? It looked so easy and simple" Hyuk blinked as Hongbin rolled his eyes at his explanation. Not all things, like reality, is the same as movies .

"Hyuk-ah... Not everything is based on movies, you know that right?" Jaehwan, who sat across from him, said.

"Of course I know that! It's just that -"

"Yes... It looks simple and easy, we get it. But... You haven't done it yet so you don't know how hard it is in reality." Wonshik, better known as Ravi, interfered in the conversation

"Hyung... I'm just saying-"

"Okay, okay we know ." Ravi raised his hands and waved it as he stopped Hyuk's nonsense once again. This boy just didn't understand at all..

"So Hakyeon... What do you need help with? Is it the proposal?" Taekwoon, who sat there quietly during the whole thing, said as he looked over to his distressed friend.

"If it's the proposal speech you need help on, then I got you brother !" Jaehwan smile happily.

"Me too!" Ravi raised his hand. "I've got some good words you can say to Soomi."

"Ooh~ me too then!" Hyuk said as he leaned against the table .

"No, not you." Ravi pushed him back down into his chair. "I don't trust you with words... Romantic words."

"As if we could trust you too." Hyuk shot as Ravi gave him a glare and began to hit him playfully .

"So what is it that you need help with?" Hongbin said next, trying to ignore Ravi and Hyuk who began to play fight but later on was stopped by Taekwoon.

"If it's the speech" Jaehwan said once again, "then I got you~"

"It's not the speech..." Hakyeon let out as he sighed. "It's the ring..."

"Ring?" The other five male stared at him confusedly.

"If it's about money..." Hyuk started while the others looked over to him. "Then... I can't help."

Silence took over as the five older males stared at the youngest . Ravi and Hakyeon gaped at him as Hongbin's eye twitched out of annoyance. Taekwoon was chill about it, but he couldn't help but think how stupid Hyuk was. Jaehwan ... Well, he was quite amuse with the answer, this boy sure had lot of nerves.,

"You stupid! You're not supposed to say that!" Ravi yelled, breaking the silence as he began to playfully hit Hyuk once again.

"What?~ it's true ! I can't help because I'm broke !" Hyuk whined while dodging every attack from Ravi.

"Cheh, says the one who spent $500 on a pair of shoes..." Hongbin muttered while Hakyeon glared at the youngest male.

“You spent $500 on some shoes and you won’t even help me pay for a ring?!” Hakyeon got up and began to play hit Hyuk along with Ravi.

“Okay okay! I’m sorry! And they’re not JUST shoes! They’re the new limited Nike shoes!”

“What? They’re the new limited ones?! I tried to order for some, and they said that they were out of stock! How did you get one?!” Ravi yelled as Hyuk smiled cheekily.

“I just got connections here and there...”

“So is it really about the money, Hakyeon?” Taekwoon said as Hakyeon sighed and went back to his seat. Sitting down with another loud sigh.

“It isn’t about the money either...”

“Then is it the ring type?” Hongbin asked as Hakyeon shook his head.

“What is it?!” Jaehwan yelled, impatient with the whole conversation.

“It’s....” Hakyeon started out before sighing once again. “It’s her ring size.” He said lowly as the other males stared at him in silence.

“What?!” They said in unison while Hakyeon let out a ‘yeah’ and nod.

“That’s it?! You’re having trouble with noona’s ring size?!” Hyuk yelled in disbelief as Ravi and Hongbin scoffed at Hakyeon’s frustration. How hard can it be to get your girlfriend’s ring size? Seriously...  

“Wait...Didn’t you buy couple rings for your guy's anniversary that one time? Shouldn’t you know her ring size because of that?” Jaehwan said as Hakyeon ran his fingers through his hair.

“No... The couple ring was with Eunyoung...”

“Eeee~~” Hongbin and Hyuk said in unison while shaking their heads.

“I know... So, I don’t know her ring size.” Hakyeon said with a sigh as Jaehwan pat his back in comfort.

“Don’t worry, Hakyeon! We’ll do our best and help you find out what Soomi’s ring size is!”

“We will?” The maknae line said as Taekwoon shot them a glare, which got them gulping in fear.

“YES! WE WILL!” Jaehwan stood up from his chair and declared loudly. “And we’ll make sure that Soomi won’t find out about your proposal and this mission.!”

 

“So... Who's up first anyways?” Hyuk asked as the older males glanced at one another and stared at him.

 

“You” Ravi said as Hyuk’s jaw opened in shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to subscribe and comment(: 
Thanks for reading as well ^^