(Fixed) Zelo's puppy love

Chenshine and Daelight Scenario Request Shop

Written for: bapbangme
Partner: B.A.P's Zelo

 

It was weird, really. How they started dating. Choi Junhong is Bang Yongguk's step brother. The Bang Yongguk that is known in many, though notorious ways. It surprises Yongseok everytime she's choosing a dress or a skirt to wear for a date with Junhong the next day. It's weird, because Han Yongseok had been crushing on Yongguk forever but it was his dear little stepbrother who asked her out. 

At first Yongseok declined Junhong's first attempt of taking her out on a date. Well, mainly because she only have eyes on a certain bad boy. But Junhong had been persistent. And aside bad boys, Yongseok also like persistent boys. So she accepted Junhong's invitation. Only to be accepting seven more dates until Yongseok felt that somehow along the way, during their dates, she had actually liked Junhong. Of course, she still likes Yongguk when Junhong asked her to be his girlfriend. But Yongguk is clearly not interested in a relationship, while Junhong does, then she thought, why not? She loves living her life when it's put on a high stake anyways.

To Yongseok, this relationship is merely an experiment. Whether she would finally get over Yongguk and move on, or not. Of course she will hurt a few hearts along this experiment but what is life without heartbreak? At least, that's what Yongseok thought.

To Junhong though, it's much more serious than that. It's his first love. His first time of giving his heart to someone, hoping she'll take care of it. Junhong never notices the way Yongseok sometimes stare at Yongguk when they hang out at his place. It's because he was too deep in love to notice. Yongseok does not believe in love, though. Of course, she likes Yongguk, but she had clearly said "It's just feelings. Raging hormones, you know? Just a stupid crush, puppy love. Believe me, Junhong, it will never last," was her words, which of course upsets Junhong. If Yongseok does not believe in love then why is she dating him? But then again, he had been too deep in love to care about it. As long as I have noona.

 


 

"Noona,"

"Hmm?"

"If you don't believe in love then, why do-"

"Why do I date you?" Yongseok beats him to it, expecting a shy nod. Instead, the boy chuckles, his eyes crinkled sweetly, and shakes his head. "No. Then why did you like my hyung?"

Junhong knows that Yongguk is the one Yongseok likes, not him. But then again, he's too in love to care. "I told you, Junhong. It's our hormones messing with us. See, I have been crushing on him forever, but it was never love, you know?" 

That brought a smile to Junhong's face. "Then, I'll be your first love, noona!" He exclaims happily. "I will show you that love does exist, and it's way better than simple crushes," 

Yongseok smiles doubtingly at the younger boy in front of her. Surely this kid didn't actually believe I am going to actually fall in love? But then when Yongseok sees Junhong doing a small dance while chanting 'Noona's going to love me' a thought pops into her mind. Though it would be fun, trying. 

 


 

Ever since their small talk Junhong had been bolder in expressing his love towards Yongseok. He brought her to a million wonderful dates, and it would be a total lie if Yongseok never felt anything from it. It's not the big gestures that catches her eyes, really. It's the small petty things. How Junhong always notice if her shoelace is untied, how he slips in medicine in her bag if she's not feeling well, how he purposely make a fool out of himself if he sees Yongseok in a bad mood. 

Junhong is too nice to him she wondered what had she done in the past life to ever deserve someone like him. Sure, as time goes by Yongguk is no longer in her mind. It wasn't long before she forgot him, really, it's not like she's in love with Yongguk, she had said it herself, it's a stupid crush. 

And as time goes by she felt that her feelings towards Junhong have developed. From mere admiration of his kindness and persistence, to affection. She grew fond of the boy, but she didn't dare to call it love. She have never fallen in love before, or rather, never believed in love so she didn't know how it felt. But however it feels, it's not the same feeling she has developed towards the cute boy. 

Junhong's feelings though, remain the same. His undying love towards his noona never fade, and that is another reason why Yongseok had developed some kind of affection towards him. He loves her so much, it hurts. It hurts Yongseok, because she knew that she is Junhong's first love, and she's afraid that she will somehow hurt him and break his heart. But then again, even if Yongseok feels the same, even if Yongseok does love him, it's just puppy love. Of course, he still love her now but what will happen in the future? They're both still young, and Yongseok is sure this is all just puppy love. It won't last. It won't last forever.

It's just... puppy love.

 

 

 

I don't know why the I managed to turn this into angst. Sorry if you were hoping for sweet romance, but, this is what I got tonight. Request for more, if you actually want something sweet. I'll whip one for u guys anytime! Hoped you liked it :)