(Author's Choice) When Suga wants InMi as his girlfriend

Chenshine and Daelight Scenario Request Shop

Written for: syafiqahyasin
Partner: BTS' Suga

"Tae InMi! Yah! InMi-ah~"

The said girl pokes her head out of her window, still drowsy from her sleep. Who in their right mind is messing InMi's precious Saturday sleep? She squints her eyes and saw the blurry image of a boy. She rolls her eyes at her own forgetfulness that she has a hard time looking when she's not wearing her spectacles. When she put on her specs she sincerely hope for the boy to be Yoongi, her lab partner turned crush but it turns out to be Jimin, the boy next door, alias her cousin, alias one of Yoongi's friend.

"What do you want, Jimin? You're messing my sleep,"

"Come down,"

"Right now?" InMi scrunches her face in confusion and glances at the clock on her study desk. It's not even 9 yet and he had the courage to ask her to come down for whatever reason there is. "No," was her single answer. Jimin sighs.

"Come down, before I get up and drag you here,"

InMi rolls her eyes but obliges anyway. When Jimin threatens to drag her down he means it. She take a quick shower, dries off her hair, not even bothering to blow dry or even comb it before throwing on a black sweater over her Beatles shirt and a pair of jeans. Loud thumps were heard as she descend the stairs in a rush because Jimin keep shouting for her to hurry up. Her brother, Junhoe raises an eyebrow at her as she take a piece of waffle he made for breakfast, biting on it as she puts on her red Converse. 

"You're early today,"

"Shut up. Tell mom I'm out with Jimin," InMi says, muffled by the piece of waffle in between her teeth. She dashes out and was greeted with the sight of an impatient Jimin tapping his feet. "Sheesh, impatient much?"

"Whatever. Let's just go,"

"We're going somewhere? I didn't comb my hair," on usual days it's not like she cares enough. But her hair looks like a bird made a nest and died in there. Besides she's Junhoe's sister and the cousin of Jimin, people would expect something from her. Jimin rolls his eyes and hands her his purple comb and a tissue he kept inside his pocket. "A comb? Seriously?" But she took it anyways.

She wipes the comb a few times with the tissue to get rid of the sickening smell of hair gel Jimin puts in his hair and combs her mess of a hair a few times before chucking the comb back to its owner. InMi didn't stop talking about how Jimin messes her precious sleep and that she never wakes up early on a Saturday, when Jimin stop at a candy stall in a park. InMi didn't ask anything, just stand and stare in confusion as Jimin buys a pink cotton candy and hand it to InMi, along with a cute note that reads 'If you were mine, I would make you wake up early on Saturdays and give you a sweet cotton candy kiss'.

When she looks up Jimin is nowhere in sight, and she feels heat creeping up her neck. What's with the note, and is this from Jimin? The neat handwriting looks familiar, but she's sure it's not Jimin's. His handwriting is a bit sloppier and Jimin doesn't dot his Is. When she was about to walk away, Taehyung appears behind the candy stall, bearing a fake mustache and a bright smile. InMi remembers Taehyung from the many times he and Jungkook come to Jimin's house when she's lounging in their kitchen. 

"M'lady," 

He walks to InMi, bowing before her. Taehyung offers her his hand, and she accepts, with a confused frown etched on her face. Taehyung leads her to a pond, with two slice of bread in hand. "What are we doing?"

"Feeding the ducks," 

Taehyung hands her a slice of bread and begin to shred his own to small pieces before throwing them to the ducks. InMi does the same, feeling amused whenever the ducks huddle into a spot where she tossed the bread. When the last piece of bread in her hand is gone, she turn to Taehyung, only to find he's gone, the way Jimin had gone earlier, and what replaced him is now another cute note on the ground. She crouches, and pick up the white note with pink border. 

'If you were mine, we can go to the pond and feed the ducks together every week, and I'll kiss you under the same tree'.

She looks up, and finally notice she's standing under a big tree, a pretty tree that is. And then, just like Taehyung suddenly appear behind the candy stall, Hoseok, another guy from Jimin (and Yoongi)'s clique pokes his head with a big smile. "Hello, future sister in law,"

"Hello... what?"

"Come on,"

Hoseok pulls her by the waist and took her to a bridge across the pond. He took two pink origami papers and give one to InMi. "Write a message in it," Hoseok gives her a black inked pen for her to write with. InMi does as he says, writing a short love poem, addressed to Yoongi. She smiles as she read the poem again. "Now fold it into a paper boat," she carefully folds the paper, remembering the time she made a lot of paper cranes for Yoongi. When both of their paper boats is done, Hoseok walks to the end of the bridge, squatting infront of the pond, watching his reflection in the water. InMi mirrors his action. 

"Now, you let the boat sail,"

InMi releases her paper boat at the water, and a soft smile grace her features when the boat slowly sails across the pond. And again, when she turn her head, Hoseok is gone. She didn't find it weird anymore. She look at the ground next to her where Hoseok was awhile ago and, surely, sees another note. 

'If you were mine, I would make a hundred messages for you and sail it across the pond, hoping you can read what I wrote for you'

InMi starts to get flustered and curious to as who writes the notes for her. Of course, there is a sliver of hope where it's Yoongi behind all of this but the chances are too slim. Might as well get to the end of this. 

She looks around, expecting another boy to show up and true enough, the leader of the Bangtan clique, Namjoon came. "Hello,"

"Hi," Namjoon flashes a half smile and offers his arm, waiting for her to link her arm with him. She shyly links her left hand into his as he lead her away from the pond. Now they are walking alongside the beautiful trees. It's autumn, InMi's favorite season, and she found herself lost in the midst of orange, red and brown. Namjoon stops, and picks up a red leaf. He turn away, his back facing her as he shreds off small bits of the leaf. When he shows InMi the leaf it's already trimmed into the shape of heart. 

He gave the leaf to InMi, slipping a small note, just like the ones she received earlier. He flashes her another smile before leaving her, smiling while reading the note. 'If you were mine I would make you hearts out of anything in this world, even leaves'. Her heart flutters again, imagining it was Yoongi who gave her the heart leaf, imagining his husky voice saying the words to her. When she look up Namjoon is gone, replaced by the maknae in their gang, the adorable Jungkook. 

"Hi noona!"

"Hello,"

Jungkook motions with his head to follow him, and he skips happily in front of the said girl, leading them to a big tree, just like the one Hoseok appear from, but this tree has a cavity inside. Jungkook pulls her hand into the cavity of the tree, and smiles at her. He drew out a small Swiss knife and carves something into the tree. It was a smiley face. But next to the smiley face Jungkook carved something is already carved there, inside a big heart.

 사랑해

She smiles as her fingers absent-mindedly traces the Hanguk letters. Then she notices Jungkook is gone, leaving another note there. 'If you were mine, I would say this everyday to you'.

When she gets out from the tree she saw Jin, leaning against a tree, waiting for her. "Hey there,"

"Hello,"

It feels normal to her now. Greeting the Bangtan clique, following them to God knows where and receive a note. When she saw Jin, the butterfly in her stomach won't stop fluttering, because all of the Bangtan clique already showed up in front of her, with the exception of Min Yoongi. It's whether someone else is behind this, asking Bangtan for help and Yoongi is going to be the last helper, or it is him. 

InMi hopes for the latter.

Jin brought her back to her house, and before he leave, he slip another note in her hand. 

'If you were mine I would take you back home safely, and kiss you goodbye'.

When she finished reading the note a figure appear in front of her, taking form of a certain red haired boy InMi has come to love. "Hello,"

"Hi,"

"Did you get my notes?" InMi bites the inside of her cheek, trying so hard not to squeal or scream. "Yeah," she nods, bashfully "Did they treat you right?"

"Depends,"

"On what?"

"Well, I prefer if it's you with me," Is this serious? Is she seriously flirting with the crush of her life? InMi hopes she doesn't sound too cliche. Yoongi half smirks, which cause InMi die a little inside. "Well, Tae InMi. I have been wanting to say this a long time ago. I wish for you to be my girlfriend. Because if you were mine, we can share cotton candy kisses, go feed the ducks together, sail paper boats at the pond and all those cliche things we see in movies but I want to do it with you,"

Yoongi's face is literally tomato red by now.

"Because I'm a hopeless romantic, you know?"

InMi couldn't help but laugh. Yoongi frowns. "Oh, spare me the heartbreak, I can just walk away now," he juts his lower lip, giving the image of a sulky baby to InMi, and oh, how she is dying to squeeze those cheeks on the moment. "I... want to. I want to do those cliche things with you,"

The smile reappears in the boy's face, and slowly it turns into a smirk.

"Of course you do. It's Suga,"

She rolls her eyes, biting her lower lip because she doesn't know what else to do. Yoongi reaches for her hand and pull her into a kiss. Just a short peck, but it got InMi flustered and blush madly. She hears hollers from Jimin's house and both of them turn their heads to their direction. The Bangtan clique is there, plus InMi's brother, Junhoe and they were cheering for the two. 

"Yah! Kiss her properly, we didn't help you for just a peck on her cheek,"

That got Yoongi blushing too. InMi tugs the boy's hand and say, "I prefer if we do this privately," Yoongi nods, as they walk inside InMi's house. 

 

If you were mine, I would forever be content

 

 

Done and done! I hope you like this. It turns out more as a Bangtan fic rather than Suga/InMi. Well, I tried. Request for more!