Retribution

One Truth, One Hundred Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A piercing alarm sounded and red siren from above the door. I could hear people yelling and running from inside the Blue House.

"! HANBIN, GO! SAVE YOURSELF! I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE!" Dara was already inside the room while Hanbin was outside, still shocked by the alarm. We hear could guns loading and footsteps charging towards Hanbin.

 

Jiyong, Bobby and I, our eyes were stuck to the monitor which showed the image recorded from the GoPro cameras stuck on Dara and Hanbin.

“Dara, please, just get out,” Jiyong muttered to himself as he watched Dara’s monitor, which showed that she was opening drawers in the president’s work room, her hands scanning through hundreds of papers.

Bobby violently scratched his head in frustration; he knew it was his fault that the alarm went off. His head bopped back and forth from Dara’s monitor to Hanbin’s.

I, meanwhile, held my hands together and quietly watched Hanbin’s monitor, secretly praying for his safety. Hanbin frantically ran inside the president’s work room and quietly shut the door behind him before the gunmen arrived and locked the door.

“Okay good idea Hanbin, they might think it was a false alarm,” Bobby said to Hanbin through his earpiece.

“Shut the up doofus! This is your fault!” Dara whispered furiously through her earpiece. “Got it! Let’s go Hanbin!”

Dara’s monitor showed that she was holding a document with a dozen piece of paper inside.  She shoved the document into her shirt and headed for the window, Hanbin trailing behind her. They opened the window and quickly climbed outside and closed the window behind them, dangerously tiptoeing on the rails of the building.

From outside, they heard that the gunmen finally went inside the room. They the lights and searched every corner of the workroom. Muffled yells of show yourself and we’ll ing shoot you can be heard coming from the gunmen. Dara and Hanbin turned to each other and quietly sniggered, relieved that they were safe – for now.

---

“Ouch! Hanbin!”

Dara and Hanbin arrived at the van safely. Hanbin immediately gave me a bone-cracking hug up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter