Plot Twist

One Truth, One Hundred Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No. No, no, no, no, no, please Bobby, no, don't do this to me," Hanbin said rushing over to Bobby. He held Bobby's face with the palm of his hands. Hanbin's face turned red and he broke into tears.

"Bobby, wake the up you bastard. Please don't leave me, please."

I crouched down next to Hanbin and put my hand on his shoulder to console him. I stared at Bobby's lifeless body and bloody face, horrified at what happened and who brutally murdered him. I examined every inch of his gunshot wounds on his chest and on his head. I examined every inch of his eyes, his nose and his teeth. Wait a second..

"Hanbin this is not Bobby," I told a sobbing and shaking Hanbin. "This isn't Bobby. This man isn't Bobby," I repeated. I frowned in confusion, unable to wrap my head around the series of plot twists in the past 24 hours.

Hanbin stopped sobbing. He stared at the man and shifted his gaze to me questioningly.

"What?" Hanbin asked in disbelief, his voice still shaking.

"Look at the teeth. Bobby has buck teeth, this man doesn't," I said, pointing at the man's teeth. The man's face had been too bloody for us to identify, but I was sure it wasn't Bobby.

Hanbin was still dumbfounded, holding the man. I bravely wiped the blood from the man's face with my bare hands to show Hanbin, and it indeed was not Bobby. The man had thick eyebrows with slanted eyes underneath. Unlike Bobby, the man had full lips and straight, neat teeth, his long nose had a tall bridge.

At the revelation, Hanbin immediately dropped the man and quickly stood up. He stared at the lifeless man in horror.

"Holy ," he gaped, his eyes widening.

"Do you know this man?" I asked.

He nodded slowly, his eyes still fixated on the lifeless man.

"Who is he?" I asked curiously as I stood up to stand next to him.

"Not here. We have to go. Now," Hanbin whispered furiously as he quickly walked out of the room and into the bathroom to clean his hands from blood.

I went to the kitchen and cleaned my hands at the sink.

"Hurry up, Hayi. Let's go," Hanbin said. He was already waiting impatiently at the door.

I wiped my clean hands on my jeans and followed Hanbin outside. Hanbin put on his hat and mask, and I followed suit.

"Now where do we go?" I whispered furiously.

"My house. It's not any safer but at least my father has private bodyguards," Hanbin said.

----

"That man was the president's spy. He's one of the men who used to follow Bobby," Hanbin told me as we arrived at the gates of his house.

Hanbin and I took the bus because it was crowded and, as a result, safer for us because the president wouldn't dare to kill us in plain sight.

"Either Bobby killed that man to save himself or the spies kidnapped Bobby and killed one of their own to throw us off," Hanbin said.

With a long beep, the gates finally opened, revealing a luxurious residence. Hanbin's house -- more like mansion -- was a broken white, three-story building with eight bedrooms, a swimming pool, a tennis court, and a garage big enough to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter