Chapter 6: KARA Project

An Error.(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6: KARA Project

Months passed as Jackson and Young Ji began doing their own work, occupying their time slots. Myung Soo safely returned to HongKong continuing his studies there.

"KARA project?" Young Ji questioned herself as she walked pass an advertisment about a new project being launched.

KARA project is a Variety Show starring Kara, a well known Korean Girl Group, who's recruiting new members to join Kara. Young Ji seemed interested in it. Well, since her dream was to become a singer/dancer anyways. She took the brochure and brought it back home.

"Wah! Daebak! I really wanna be a singer. I should join this." YoungJi muttered to herself.

She went on to the website for the application form. There were a few requirements for the show though. Such as; must be 16 or above, 160 cm or above etc. Fortunately, Young Ji passed all their requirements. She signed up for the application form. After applying, they showed a thick sigh, meaning they will consider her for the show itself. She got excited and messaged her long time bestfriend, Eun Sang.

To: Eun Sang <3

Yah Yah Yah!!! I just signed up for the KARA Project variety show They are recruiting new members to join in Kara! I was too excited to even messaged you before hand but I hope I got selected.

Young Ji, who's very excited sent the text to her bestfriend. Then she left her room to get some snack. At that time, her parents were off to their business trip to Japan while Young Do went for a school camp.

She head back to her room to hear a ring from her phone. She jumped on bed and opened the phone, hoping that it would be from her bestfriend to send her an encouragement text.

"Unknown Number? Who could it be?"

From: Unknown Number

Annyeong YoungJi~ It's been qiute awhile right? Me and my members thought of going out tomorrow since we have a day off. Wanna join? I'm sure it's gonna be fun!

Ignoring the unknown number, a call came in.

"Orh Eun Sang-ah~?" Answering to her bestfriend's call

"Neh? Why you sound dead now? Weren't you just excited just now?" Eun Sang asked, concerned.

"Ani, I recieved a text from an unknown person. I wanted to text back that it's wrong number but, that person mentioned my name in the text, so I guess it was from me."

"Ouh really?" Eun Sang paused for while, "Well, I guess you could meet up with that person. Did that person mention anyboy else who's following?"

"Neh, that person said 'me and my members'," Young Ji replied.

"Mwuh? since you said that, I guess it's a guy?"

They ended up talking with an agreement to meet the supposedly guys, together. But really, they got worried for nothing. It was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter