Chapter 2: He's Back(Chapter 1 under Foreward)

An Error.(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2: He's Back

Infront of him is the lady he thought dead. The lady that needed him the most. The lady that he loved the most. She has become the most beautiful lady he has seen till now. Well, she was pretty but now she's just gorgeous, he thought. Like what most of us will probably say, pubity did her justice.

"Annyeong Jackson....", she said, uninterested.

"Oh god. First of all am I just seeing things? And secondly you're changed so much. So gorgeous." He said, trying to gain her attention. He then tried reaching for her hands but she rejected him, which startled him a lil bit.

Her reaction shocked him. She was expressionless. She would usually react to those sweet words from Jackson. Now, nothing. It saddens Jackson. But he tried understanding her situation slowly in his mind.

"It is me, Jackson. What a silly question. And ha, thanks." She shrugged.

He thought he could make her happy by just calling her beautiful? Well, maybe it might just work last time, but now, she thinks it's never gonna work, ever. He left her when she felt that at that time, she needed him the most. She can't just immediately forgets about everything. However, she doesn't hate him. It was just awkward and uncomfortable meeting someone you've yet to meet for a long time.

"I thought....I thought you were dead YoungJi," he murmured, while scanning through her face.

"Dead? huh, I thought you were the one who left?" She questioned arrogantly but at the same time she felt pissed off. She thought he loved her and would wait for her till she's awaken. She knows being on bed for almost a year is a long period of time to wait, but then she thinks that he left her like nobody's business.

Waking up realizing that your boyfriend isn't with you by your side is really heartbreaking, that's exactly what she felt. She locked herself in her room right after getting discharged for about two months while going through depression. Her mom would tell her that Jackson doesn't love her everynow and then, and she knew it wasn't helping her. She hated her mom for that. She thankfully moved on from there, learning how to accept the truth. But now, he's back.

"Your mom told me that you were dead YoungJi! Your mom didn't even let me in the hospital room at all!" Jackson finally spoke out after a few seconds of silence.

"Mworago?!" she asked him, being all confuse.

Before he could even say a word, she took her tray and placed them on the counter, loosing her appetite.

Jackson followed her as she walked out of the door. "YoungJi! Jam si man! Jaebal." He pleaded.

 She turned to face. "By the way Jackson, Happy Belated Birthday. Now i beg you to leave me alone." She said while entering the taxi that came on at the right moment. Jackson tried to stop it but the taxi already left the cold area.

YoungJi started crying so hard at the back seat of the taxi thoughout the whole journey to her house.

***

I woke up the next morning and stretched my body. I stared at the clock to see that it was already eleven. I groaned and sat up from my bed. I stood up and looked into the mirror directly standing accroeds my bed. My brown dyed hair was in a tangled mess and my cheeks were tear-stained. I brushed my hair to untangle my knots and tied them into a messy bun. I decided to grab some breakfast after a fast shower as my stomach was asking for them.

"Annyeong Noona!" my little brother, Young Do, greeted me.

"Annyeong nae dongsaeng!" I replied while brushing his hair playfully. He is the best little brother I could ever have. He is so sweet. Not like any other playful elementary student, he is lovable, helpful and cutely mischievous. "Eomma is arguing with someone outside the door." Young Do said. "It's been a few minutes."

"Oh okay. That's not something to be surprised of anyways haha," I chuckkled for a bit. Speaking about my mom, I remembered what Jackson said to me yesterday. Then I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter