Chapter 3: Boyfriend

An Error.(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: Boyfriend

"Yeah boyfriend..." Young Ji nervously said. She looked down on the ground then let out a sigh.

"That's...that's cool." Jackson said. Jackson looked straight into her face without her knowing. Jackson noticed that Young Ji started playing with her fingers nervously. Jackson smirked quietly. Jackson thought it was so cute when she does that. However, never had Young Ji and Jackson had such an awkward silence lingering between them before, well apart from their first meeting since a long time.

"He'd be visiting me in town later. I'm picking him up at the airport." Young ji said, breaking the silence between them.

"That's cool, yet again." Jackson let out a not-willing laugh. It sounded more sarcastic, feeling sorry he hoped Young Ji doesn't realise it. Jackson was nice enough not wanting her to feel offended or anything like that. Well, what else was he supposed to say? What should he say? Young Ji had moved on and that was it. Jackson couldn't possibly change anything that's present right now.

Another awkward silence came between them. Damn, Jackson thought he better get used to that awkwardness sooner or later.

"So..... how's your little brother, Young Do? I have not seen him for the past decade already haha" Jackson asked, making Young Ji giggle.

"He's fine. He's not the average ten years old like others. He can be soooooooo nice and lovely but can be very naughty, cutelly naughty  though, hahaha. He surely obeys my orders a lot and it made me feel bad at how I can be such a bad role model." Young Ji pouted saying the last sentence.

Jackson find the pouting so cute that he couldn't stop smilling. And what Jackson finds cuter was when Young ji talked about her dongsaeng, she seemed so proud of her little brother that Jackson basically finds it cute. Jakson wasn't Young Do's role model, obviously, but Young Do would love to be like Jackson one day. Get females attention and be well known and all.

"Hey do you think snapbacks will look good on Young Do? Cuz if it does look good on me, it will surely look good on Young Do. Don't you think?" Jackson questioned while giving out a small laugh.

"Well, Of course! You're nothing compared to nae dongsaeng! He's waaaaay better looking than you." Young Ji giggled excitely making Jackson smile in return.

"Anyways," Jackson cleared his throat, " what's this boy's name?"

Young Ji's POV

God. Help me. I don't think I can take another second of this. "Myung Soo. He's from Hongkong. Well, he is from korea but moved to HongKong at a young age and studied there for quite awhile. I met him when he was here for a short visit with his family. My mom introduced him to me as she was his mother's friend. We've became friends since. Then, I had a lil' crush on him but-" I said but got cut off by Jackson. Some people just gotta be so rude huh.

"Aw that's sweet!" He gushed

I looked at him like he was crazy. Never thought someone can compliment somthing without even knowing the whole story. "By the way, would you like to meet Myung Soo? I'll tell him that he'd be expecting a guest I guess haha" I asked innocently with a slight chuckle.

Jackson looked at his watch. A rolex. Well, some's really successful. "Uh, yeah sure! Why not!" He said smiling.

Third Person's POV

Jackson couldn't believe himself that he just accepted Young Ji's 'invitatiOn' on fetching her boyfriend at the airport. All he know is that the guy's name sure sounds familiar. Jackson thought to himself that he could predict how it'd be later. Awkward.

"Gosh I can't dress like this meeting him!" Young Ji panicked. My hairs is in a mess too!" She whined.

"You look fine, pabo. And perhaps we are meeting your boyfriend not any superstar or something." Jackson said making Young Ji blush. Young Ji turned her head, making sure Jackson doesn't see it. Though she tried her bes covering it, Jackson could see it and smiled tempting to hug her, then realised she wasn't his.

"How's Seoul?" Young Ji asked.

Truth is, Jackson isn't from Korea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter