Chapter 5: GOT7

An Error.(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5: GOT7

"Omo omo! Uri Myung Soo arrived here? How's the flight? Are you tired? You had dinner already?" Questions being asked by Mrs Heo like a reporter.

"Neh, I'm okay. I hope you are too!" Myung Soo replied.

They began chatting, catching up with one another, ignoring Young JI. Young Ji got bored being a statue and so she left that area. She's obviously annoyed. No kidding, what's she suppose to do anyways? Her mom is treating her like she's invisible. She wanted to apologize to her mom for what happened in the day but her mom acted like nothing happened, just because Myung Soo was there. Just as she stepped the first step on the stairs her mom called her up. She sighed, "Neh Eomma? IS there anything I could help you with?"

"No not really, I'm done chatting with Myung Soo here, so help him feel like it's home by bringing his stuff up." Mrs Heo said arrogantly to her only daughter.

"Mwuh?!" Young Ji asked in shocked

"Yah! Kim Myung Soo! I'm not your maid!" Young Ji said, making Myung Soo laugh an Mrs Heo just smiled at the side, thinking of how sweet-not-sweet they were.

They carried the heavy luggage to the guest room located on the second floor of the house. Young Ji helped to unpack Myung Soo's stuff and they began talking about their memories and laugh off abut anything funny. Eve dropping them, Mrs Heo thought to herself that she does not have to be worried of Jackson stealing Young Ji.

Meanwhile, Jackson went back to his dorms after a long day. s were there starring at how tired he looked like. They tried calling him a few times while he was walking towards his room but he simply ignored. Mark, his roommate came to him, curious of what's happening.

"Wae?" Mark asked while shutting the door.

"Wae what." Jackson said lazily.

"Why are you like this? You're usually the retarded guy in the house full of funny things to show. Now, you look like a dying seal." Pointing to Jackson who is just about to lie on his bed.

"I'm just tired can you just leave me alone"

"Ani. Firstly Jackson-ssi, we share the same room. Secondly, I might be the quiet one but I can't see any of my members like this. So hurry up, tell me what's wrong. The rest of the members are curious too but their too focused on the TV about girl groups, so basically I'm the only one who could in a way help you right now."

"Fine. I dunno what's wrong with my life. Why do I have to go through this again? Like seriously my life couldn't go-" Jackson got cut off by Mark.

"Dude, just straight to the point please."

"Ara!" Jackson paused for awhile. "I don't remember if I have ever talked about this to you but I had a girlfriend. Two years ago, we met into an accident and she got into a Coma. Her mom hates me so she convinced me that my girlfriend was somehow dead and it was because of me. I felt disheartened obviously for killing my girlfriend. But yesterday, I met her in a Cafe we would usually go together. I was shocked obviously cuz like she was alive and that snapped me. Her mom lied to me. The next day which was today, I came by her houe to check her out. I got kicked out and left being informed that Young Ji moved on. I was not happy that she had moved on but I couldn't destroy her life so I just let it be. For some stupid reason, Young Ji came up to me and we had lunch together and for some other stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter