Chapter 4: Dinner at Alex's?

An Error.(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4: Dinner at Alex's?

Jackson wondered around starbucks thinking of what to get when Young Ji and MyungSoo came up to him.

"Hey Jackson! It's been a long time since I've visited your brother. Since it's near this place, can we visit for awhile? Plus I still think my mom is mad at me." YoungJi pouted while showing the amount of miss calls from her mother.

"Erm......Neh, Alex must be so happy to see you alive! And ouh introduce MyungSoo before he gets mad about something..." JAckson said while looking into MyungSoo's face for any answers but agreed to it eventually.

YoungJi smiled and walked away while telling MyunSoo how nice Alex was and how excited she is. Alex moved in with Jackson when Jackson had to start schooling and that's how YoungJi knows Alex. Jackson gave up ordering drinks and ran to them and told them that he told Alex he'd be expecting some visitors and now lex is getting some dinner ready. Trying so hard not to get caught, MyungSoo clenched his fist to annoyance, as if Young Ji just cheated on him.

***

Jackson pulled up to a familiar house. It looked the same as it did when YoungJi last saw it. It was changed a little bit here and then, but overll, it's the same.

Jackson popped open his trunk and took MyungSoo's heavy leathered luggage. He gave it to MyungSoo but MyungSoo nudged his arms and glared at Jackson. YoungJi straight up ran towards the door and pressed the bell a couple of times like there's no tomorrow. "I'm coming! I'm Coming!" A deep voice that startled YoungJi.

The door opened a revealing person that YoungJi have yet seen in a long time. Forgetting about the guys at the back struggling with MyungSoo's heavy luggage, she threw in her arms around Alex's neck. "Missed you so much Oppa!" He stumbled back few steps. When YoungJi dropped her arms away from him, he looked her with wide eyes.

"Y-youre alive." He said while feeling YoungJi's face.

"Nah, I'm a ghost." YoungJi rolled her eyes and smack Alex's hand playfully off her face. "Neh, I'm here!"

"Well that's great and all! I missed you YoungJi! But how?...." Alex asked.

"Long story short, uri eomma" Young Ji said frustratedly while entering his house.

"Hyung, this is YoungJi's boyfriend, MyungSoo." Jackson shrugged.

"Boyfriend?"

"Neh....mianheyo oppa..." YoungJi apologized, left Alex confused.

"Yah! Hyung! Can you please help us with this! Why in the world did we have stairs infront of the door in the first place?!" Jackson shouted and everybody laughed, including MyungSoo.

"Yah! You chose that beast yourself pabo!" Alex blamed Jackson.

"MyungSoo ah, for how many days are you here till y-...ouh sorry didn't mean to ask you.." Jackson stopped his questioned afraid MyungSoo would give attitude.

"Ani! Gwenchana. I packed for a few days only but it doesn't seem like it yeah? hahaha" MyungSoo answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter