Fallen For Him!

I Regret Letting You Go

Recap:

"YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?!"

Now that's a shock! >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV:

W.O.W! I did not see that coming! :o and by the look on Taemin's and the other's faces, they did not see it coming as well. Jaejoong and Jessica were just talking to each other, unconcious with everyone looking at them, having the same question in their heads, 'How on Earth do they know each other?'. The atmosphere then became awkward out of nowhere. (.....) "Ahemm...!," someone cleared their throat. It was Yunho. He was trying to get everyone's attention back especially Taemin who had his mouth hanging (so cute ^^).  Jessica and Jaejoong finally stopped talking and noticed that everyone (when i say everyone, i mean EVERYONE and the almost forgotten crowd), was looking at them. They gave an apologetic look.

"So, as I was saying, I am Yunho, that's Changmin, Junsu, Siwon, Leeteuk, and Heechul" Yunho started, trying to lessen the awkwardness.

"Annyeong Haseyo ~ " Taemin, Jessica and me greeted.

He smiled then added, "and this Jerk here is Jaejoong" while pointing to Jaejoong. Jaejoong gave him a death glare and that must've been the freakiest and scariest thing I've seen in my entire life (okay..its abit exaggerated but i'm trying to show you how scary it looked). Before Jaejoong could say anything, Heechul interrupted him.

"Annyeong ~ " Heechul brightly greeted.

"You!" Taemin started but Heechul interrupted again and said, "I know, I was that dude" like he knew how to read minds. "Yes, I was that dude that was in a hurry and tried to get pass you."

Taemin stayed quiet after that but then, out of the blue, Heechul started to say, "What's your name cutie pie?" to Taemin in a flirtatious face (ughhh...disgusting >.< but yet freaking hilarious!) Taemin had a scared expression on his face and that just made me burst out my ajhumma laugh (Oops...) Everyone started to stare at me but what's freaky was that they didn't have a scared expression on but a 'oh-my-god-she's-adorable!' expression.

"Ajjhumma Taeng..." Jessica whispered then giggled. I blushed out of embarrassment as everyone looked at Jessica in confusion.

"Hi! My name is KIm Taeyeon..." i said very softly trying to change the subject. They looked at me then smiled at me. Their smiles were very heart-warming except for Jaejoong who ruined the mood with his glares. "And this is my brother, Taemin and my sister, Jessica", I continued. I guess there's no harm on saying Jessica's my sister rather than sister-in-law. Jessica heard this and gaved me a very pretty, heart-felt smiles. (I'm feeling goood...^^)

Taemin had already recovered from the shock. He bowed to greet them and then smiled. "Oh! so your name is Taemin. Very cute. Taeminnie!" Heechul started again and gaved Taemin a y look making Taemin go through the trauma state again. This time everyone laughed along me (Ahhh...gosh..such a nice atmosphere...).

The bell then suddenly rang which made the crowd disperse leaving only the 7 guys and us 3."So...can you please show us where the director's office is?" Jessica politely asked. Before anyone could say 'yes' Heechul interrupted AGAIN, "No can do...have a class to go to but this guys will show you it. Bye bye. See you later!" Before he left for his class, he gave Taemin a wink which gave shivers down to Taemin's spine and pretty much my spine. "I'll do it!" Changmin gratefully said. Leeteuk then said that he'd accompany us as we might 'get into trouble' with Changmin around. Doesn't make sense to me but..oh well!. Before we left, I said, "Nice to meet all of you!" to all them.

 

The director's office was so far and so I tried to start a conversation.

"Leeteuk-ssi" I started. He faced me and gaved me a smile then said, "call me Leeteuk oppa!"

"Ahh ne...Leeteuk oppa, is Heechul-ssi always like that? Interrupting all the time and giving flirtatious look to everyone." Aigoo,...Pabo! Of all thing to talk about and start a conversation with, i talk about that? Why?

Leeteuk and Changmin laughed then Changmin brightly said, "First of all, i'll warn you, don't ever call him Mr. KIm or Heechul-ssi. He's surely going to kill you if he heard you. Just earlier on did he ranted about how we shouldn't call him that when I called him 'Mr. Kim'. Secondly, YES! Oh my Goodneshh. Someone agrees with me. I have notice too that he interrupts alot but the guys says he doesn't. Oh well! Thirdly, Yup! He gives y looks to guys that he thinks are y and cute. Had my experience..brrr.." he went on and on about Heechul. I was abit puzzled but I hid it. Why Would I even call him Mr. Kim?

While I was deep into my thoughts, Changmin stopped abruptly in front of me which caused me to bang into his back real hard and I nearly fell to the ground. Good thing, Leeteuk caught me at the right moment. He was holding my waist protectively and I could his pretty brown eyes. At that moment, I could see nothing else but him and his dreamy eyes. I have even forgotten about Taemin and Jessica what more, Changmin! His charming brown eyes were staring directly into my eyes and at that moment I have figured that I have "FALLEN FOR HIM".

 

Author's Note:

Hey! Its been a while since I have updated...

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!

I AM SORRY :(( !

Thank you for waiting patiently and more over...

Sorry if this chapter dissappointed you...

Its just a teaser, kind of, at the moment...

<3 Peach