Memories of 18

I Regret Letting You Go

February 5 1993:

Mr. Kim is in the hospital waiting for his wife to give birth. The Kim's had been very blessed having an *A-list*  company alongside the Lee company and especially having a 3-year-old son and now there's more to come!

"Kim Donghae, from now on you will be a hyung," Mr. Kim said to his son, "or oppa," he added. "But the point is daddy is going to be busy at work so you should be a good boy to your mommy."

"Eung~" Donghae replied.

 

18 years later:

18 years before, the Kim family moved to America a month after Kim Taeyeon, their very first daughter was brought to this whole new world and now their baby girl is turning 18 in a week. For those 18 years, many things had happened.

 

Taeyeon's POV:

Next week I will be 18. Ahhhhh.... time went by so fast. Just 18 years ago I had my first breaths. Thinking about this brings back memories of my 18 years of existence. I remember when taemin was born. I was just 2 years old and i'd always bite him thinking that he was food...hehehehe...he was very chubby back then. I also remembered when dad leaves to Korea to manage the company and dad and mom would always fight because of this. I sighed. But I actually lived those fights having Taemin and Donghae oppa by my side. Those days made me, Taemin and Donghae oppa very close...

Oh! that reminds me, will Donghae oppa be back from his honeymoon for my birthday? Oh well, he's gonna get it from me if he doesn't show up. Well now Donghae oppa has Jessica unnie and i'm very happy for him but I just can't help thinking that he would not treat me as good as before now that he has a wife. I know that that's selfish but i just can't help it. i don't want our sibling relationship to drift apart. Good thing Taemin's here, he always tells me that he is always there for me and he'll take Donghae oppa's role if that ever happens. hehehehe, I have such a cute dongsaeng trying to keep our sibling relationship stable. AigOo..

"knock...knock..." somebody said from behind the door interrupting my thoughts.

"What do you want?" I half-screamed, annoyed at being interrupted. My bedroom door flew open and Donghae oppa's head popped after.

"Oppa!" I screamed scrabbling to get off the bed to give Donghae oppa a hug. Donghae oppa closed the door behind him.

"Hold it princess, what's up with the screams?" he said as we let go of the hug. Ahhhh~...he still calls me princess.

"Well, you interrupted my train of thoughts." I pouted.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked as he made his way to my bed and sat on it having his back on the wall and his legs laying straight across the bed.

"I was actually thinking of all that happened for the past 18 years" I said making my way to the bed to sit beside him also having the same position as him and continued, "I remembered those days when Taemin was still a baby and i'd always bite him thinking he was food." Laughter broke out between the two of us remembering those days.

The door suddenly flew opened and a head popped out...




Authors note:
Kyaaa ~ there goes first chapter :3
good job Peachie unnie ~ !
Hope you dont mind me editing this out kekekee ^^
( i saw some mistakes and was tempted to correct it! )
Anyhooo hope you readers like it :P
<3 Ely