My Cute Sunny Bunny

I Regret Letting You Go

Sungmin's POV:

"Yah! Sungmin-ah" Jaejoong hyung said to me while driving. His voice was cold and heartless. "Ne~ hyung?" I replied unwillingly as i was i was scared of his tone. He used to be kind and caring to me when suddenly, one day, he turned cold to me, only to me.

 

Flashback:

It was 2pm and I was grumpy. Well, I wouldn't blame myself for being so crabby. Who wouldn't be if it was your birthday and your parents were gone to a business trip leaving you only a present :(( .Okay, I admit its not so bad 'cause they still, somehow, knew it was your birthday but what really made me grumpy was that this happens every single year for over five years. Well, enough with this teary experience of mine.

Anyhoo, it was 2pm and I was still grumpy. Sunny then came into my room and saw how sad my life was and tried to cheer me up. She then dragged me downstairs. "YAH! SUNKYU! Will you stop dragging me. I have been given two feet so that I can stand and walk ON MY OWN" I scolded her emphasizing  the words 'on my own'. Well as you can see, she ignored me and continued dragging me until we reached the kitchen and she told me to sit on one of the stools in the mini bar.

"Wow! Somebody woke up in the wrong side of the bed today. You never call me by my real name unless your really in a bad mood. You actually look silly!" she said as she went to the fridge and grabbed something. I pouted at her comment and thought, 'sheesh, just keep rubbing it in my face at how pathetic my life is' -Okay, I know that is over reacting but i'm in a bad mood.-

"O C'mon. cheer up birthday boy ;) . Your 16 years old today!" she said as she saw me pout. i faked a smile at her. Aishh, that was a waste. She saw through me but she just let it go and smiled back at me.

"Why d'you drag me here anyways?" I asked as silence fell over us for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna cook seaweed soup just for Minnie oppa ~ ^^"

"YOU! You're gonna cook? Seriously? HAHAHA! :D " -that made my day abit-

"Aishh,... why not?"

"You? cook? Well, let's just see the outcome of that."

As I have predicted, it was an EPIC FAIL.! hahaha... She had been cooking for ages that I didn't notice that it was already 6pm.

"Sunny-ah, mainhe. I know you're trying your best but... cooking is just not for you".

She looked at me then looked down, "Mianhe~ oppa."

"Anyah! Sunny bunny made my day today"

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. Aigoo,... MY CUTE SUNNY BUNNY. We let go and she made her way back to the kitchen table when suddenly she tripped over but I was close enough to stop her from falling flat. Amazingly, she did not get hurt as I somehow, got a hold on her but  fell on the floor first then she fell on top of me. WEW! That was close. But  what I didn't realise was that when she fell on top of me, her lips were aiming mine and then they crashed. AWKWARD! Well, you could've guessed what happened next. Jae hyung came in the kitchen at the right timing and saw what has happened and grabbed Sunny off on top of me with wide eyes then dragged her upstairs. That night, Sunny slept beside Jae hyung and Voila! The next day, Jae hyung was cold-hearted to me.

End of Flashback

Jaejoong's POV:

"Yah, Sungmin-ah" I called for the third time, "are you even listening to me?" I took a glance at him at the back seat and saw him staring into space. AGAIN.

"Ah ne~ hyung?" Finally, his back to his senses.

"You're turning 18 very soon. When are you getting your driving license? Are you that stupid? When are you gonna stop riding with me?"

I saw Sunny flinch beside me.Oops, that  must've been too harsh. But, in my defense, we actually have a driver but Sunny and Sungmin just refuses to let him drive them to school. Aigoo,...so so picky. Sungmin did not reply. Maybe too hurt from my statement. "arasso" I whispered to myself.  I let the subject drop. We are now in school and I parked my car in the reserved area. I could do so as I was one of the hot guys every student in this school admires and respects. HUH! My 'beautiful' life in school. -FYI, i'm being sarcastic if you haven't noticed-.

 

Author's note: Hey guys... ^^

I know its been a while since I updated but...

Hey, whatnot, I update today... :))

Well, anyways...Here's the update.

Hope you enjoyed it and pls. COMMENT!

<3 Peach