Princess and Troublemaker

I Regret Letting You Go

Taeyeon's POV:

"Hey! I heard my name then laughter. Were yous talking about me?" Taemin pouted and made his way to my bed sitting beside me and having the same position as me and Dongahe oppa.

"I remember those days when the three of us would sleep together in one bed" I blurted out when Taemin was settled on the bed. Donghae giggled remembering it too and Taemin pouted again and said, "We shouldn't have had Taeyeon noona in the middle in those times. She is very movey that one time she kicked me and I fell on the floor with a loud thud and the next morning I had a back pain and had to go to the hospital for a check-up." Donghae oppa laughed harder at the memory and I blushed feeling guilty of what i've done.

We then talked about the good times and bad times we had when suddenly Taemin blurted out, "See Taeyeon noona, Donghae hyung will always treat you the same." I glared at Taemin. I sometimes wished that Taemin had an 'off' button to keep his mouth shut.

"What do you mean?" asked Donghae oppa asked curiously.

"Well, you see, Taeng noona had been worrying that our sibling relationship would drift apart now that you have a wife." Taemin replied. Oh how I wished Taemin would really shut his mouth right now.

"AigOo Taengoo, that would never happen. Though I am married or even a father by then, you and Taemin will always be my princess and troublemaker." Donghae oppa said gently. Oh! so his thinking about being a father now? Well, anyways, I blushed feeling embarassed at even having the thought but also felt good at the assurance that our relationship would always stay the same even when were in our 80s. Taemin, on the other hand, jumped off the bed and went near Donghae oppa and started ticking him.

"Why are you calling me a troublemaker?" Taemin said while still tickling Donghae oppa. donghae oppa was now struggling when suddenly he caught Taemin's hands, got out of the bed and started tickling Taemin in revenge. The two of them are tickling each other in front of me when suddenly both of them stopped, nodded in my direction then smiled evilly.

"Noona~", "Taengoo~" both said to me softly. - OH NO! Do they some kind of telepathy or something? - They both then jumped to me and started tickling. I laughed and struggled at the same time 'til tears were forming in my eyes because of laughing. They let go of me then looking satisfied. - oh so now they only stop when you look that pitiful with tear on your eyes-.

"Arasso, let's go downstairs for lunch or mabe brunch for you sleepyhead Taeng..." Donghae oppa said. I nodded and went to the bathroom while Donghae oppa made his way out and Taemin still laughing his off after Donghae oppa's comment about me being a sleepyhead...

 

Author's note: Ahhh...!! finally I finished the second chapter..

I hope you guys like it..^^

Sorry for mistake or wrong grammars.. :))

Peach ~ <3