You two know each other?!

I Regret Letting You Go

Jaejoong's POV:

As usual, just like that, my car had been surrounded by students. Before leaving the car, Sunny and Sungmin sighed with me at the same time. It had been a routine of ours to sigh before leaving the car. Unusual right?! We left the car and tried to walk to the main building with the crowd following us. God, is this a punishment for me? What did I do wrong? Why do you have to give me such a pretty face? I saw another huge crowd as I entered the building. It must be Junsu, Yunho, Changmin, Leeteuk and Siwon, my best buds. Why wouldn't it be? They're the only ones who attracts crowds (and me >.<). They call us the Pretty Boys. I've always wondered where they got the name. So so original (being sarcastic again ^^). I walked up to the other crowd while Sunny and Sungmin went the opposite way. They've always hated to be in a crowd. Just like what I expected, it was them.

"Hey!" I said in American style as I walked to where they were while the crowd made way for me.

"Wassup Jae!" Junsu said as we did a fist bump. Awesome right?!

"YOH!" Changmin screamed right beside my ears. WTH, Is this kid trying to make me deaf or something?

While we were all doing the manly handshakes stuff, a teacher appeared. He seemed to have ran all the way here with his hair all over the place. I giggled at the sight of him and so did the other students. Changmin, who recovered the fastest asked, "What's wrong Mr. Kim?" to the teacher who was now trying to catch his breath. He sent a death glare to Changmin and everyone started laughing again.

"Yah! Shim Changmin! Didn't I tell you to call Heechul! NOT Mr. Kim! You make me sound so old! I'm only 25 and because I was smart in college, I graduated early, unlike you!" Heechul lectured Changmin. Heechul always tell the students to call him Heechul instead of Mr.Kim. If ever he hears you call him Mr. Kim, well good luck! He'll surely give you a rant just like what his doing now.

"Uhmm...Heechul...Heechul!" Siwon tried to stop Heechul from going on further about how Mr. Kim makes him sound so old.

"Huh?" Heechul asked cluelessly to Siwon after his rant.

"Why were you running here like your life depended on how fast you could get here?" Siwon said bringing up the point.

"OH YEAH! Guess what? While I was walking here to school, I saw the new students walking to school. They looked like models in a runway! They look so elegant in their school uniform. I walked past them as fast as I could and when they were out of sight, I zoomed here as fast as I could to get here. They should be in the school gate by now!..." Heechul said like he was a student talking gossips to their students.

Before Heechul could continue on, the students then ran to the school gate to meet the new students. I was so curious on who they were and I had the feeling the others did too. Yunho started to walk outside and we followed him (by WE I mean we and Heechul).

 

Taeyeon's POV:

First day of school here in Korea. I wonder how it'll be. Taemin, Jessica unnie and me decided to walk to school than get lift with Donghae oppa. Donghae oppa finished college in USA and Jessica unnie was on her last year on college while I was on my second year in college and Taemin was on his last year of high school. Taemin didn't have to do his last year in high school here in Korea as he already took his final exams in USA before coming here in Korea. Taemin has always been so smart that he passed the final exams without even finishing his last year in high school and now could go to college. That smart dude! I don't blame him for being so smart. It just runs in the family...^^

We moved back here to Korea because Appa insisted that Donghae oppa should start helping out in the company now that he is graduated. Donghae oppa is now the director of one of the biggest shopping mall here in Korea. Awesome right?! The second reason why we moved back to Korea was because Umma wanted me to celebrate my 18th birthday here. I hated the idea of having to celebrate my birthday here in Korea when all my friends where in USA. But I didn't have a choice but obey. My parents didn't say a third reason but i've got this feeling that we moved here for another reason. I'm not saying that the other 2 reasons are false but I guess there's something more to why we moved here.

While walking to school, we saw this guy behind us itching to get pass us. I decided to move out the way. As soon as I moved out the way, he walked past us. When he was a few metres away from us, he started to run. "In a hurry much?!" Taemin said when he was out of sight. I shrugged and moved back beside Jessica. After a while, we arrived in the school gate.

"Wow! Not bad for a college compared to America!" Jessica said as we stopped at the school gate to get a view of the school. As soon as we started walking again, a bunch of students ran out of the main building and started surrounding us, making a huge commotion.

"What's happening?" I asked. Jessica then gaved me the how-would-I-know look and Taemin just shrugged.

"I think we're famous!" Taemin began to fantasize. Jessica and me then gaved him the are-you-serious look at the same time.

"Sheesh! Don't give me that look. I was just trying to reason out on what's happening!" Taemin defended himself. We just neverminded the crowd then started walking again when suddenly the crowd made a way and at the end of the way were 7 guys. One of them started walking to us and the others followed.

"Hey!" the guy in the middle greeted us. He seemed to be the leader of the group.

"Annyeong haseyo ~ " We greeted back.

He smile at us and introduced himself, "By the way, i'm Yunho and this is Changmin, Junsu, Siwon..."

Before he could continue on, Jessica interrupted him and screamed, "Jaejoong?" to one of the guys.

The dude who seemed to be known as Jaejoong looked up. "Jessica?" he asked surprised.

Everyone including me and Taemin were shocked and screamed to them, "YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?"

Now that a shock! >.<

 

Author's note: Hey! Sorry for not updating in a while...^^

It had been a busy midterm break for me... :))

Well, now its over >.< and school starting soon again...

I promise to try and update more often...

Sorry again and please COMMENT!

Peach ~ <3