Sungmin Oppa...Back To Earth!

I Regret Letting You Go

Lee family....

 

Sunny's POV:

That crazy alarm woke me up. Arghh...! 7:40 am, it reads.Oh shoot! That leaves me only an hour to get ready! I quickly took a shower then ran downstairs to eat breakfast. YES, new record! Got ready in 30 minutes, ASSA~! "Jo~ong oppa, where's Minnie oppa?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Sleeping." he snapped coldly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Chincha?" I screeched then ran to Minnie oppa's room after taking one last bite.

@ Minnie oppa's room:

Still Sunny's POV:

"Yah! Ir~eona!" I tried to wake him up. 

"5 minutes..." he mumbled.

"Its already 8:15 and you know Jo~ong oppa won't wait for us!"

"Sunny, be Quiet!" Minnie oppa pouted.

I threw a pillow on his face and said, " You do know that Jo~ong oppa is leaving in 5 minutes right?"

"WHAAT?!" he screamed and jumped off the bed. HA! I knew a little white lie would get him to wake up...[kekeke..].

I was waiting downstairs for MInnie oppa when I heard Jo~ong oppa's car start. "Minnie oppa! We are leaving palli!." AigOo...why is it that every morning i always have to shout? This is like a daily routine now. Sungmin oppa then came running down the stairs.

Jaejoong's POV:

I started the car wothout even bothering to wait for Sunny and Sungmin to come out. I heard Sunny scream something...like I care... I drove down the driveway then I saw them running out the door. I laughed at them and sticked my hand out the window to wave at them. Haha!. I smirked then looked at the side mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw! Sunny was on top of Sungmin on the ground. O.O WTH are they doing? This is unacceptable! I turned the car on reverse. I got off the car and screamed, "what are you doing?!". They looked at me, still on the ground. Seriously? Do they plan to stay in that position the whole day? I grabbed Sunny and dragged her to my car. Sungmin got up, still on a daze, looking at space.

"Minnie oppa! MInnie oppa!" Sunny called to Sungmin. "Sungmin oppa,...back to Earth!".

"huh?..what?.." Sungmin said and looked around. He spotted me and saw my impatient expression looking at him. "Right!" he murmured and ran to my car and sat on the backseat with Sunny on the front seat.

 

Author's note: Sorry for the very long update and short chapter...

I have been very busy with tests flying around everywhere!

Ahhh...good thing its over... :))

Anyhoo... this chapter is the first chapter Ely wrote with me...

Yippee! So proud of you dude~...^^

hope you like it...

<3 Peach