reunion

you and i

At the concert:

Sooyoung: wah ne-yo oppa is so cool.

Yuri: I think I’ve fallen in love with him. His voice is so smooth. Do you think we’ll get to meet him?

Yoona: I don’t know, maybe we might. I mean jo-kwon oppa is here so if we ask him to get us backstage it might be a possibility.

Sooyoung: why don’t you ask him? You two are lot closer to each other.

Yoona: I don’t know unnie.

Yuri: pleas yoona. Just this once, I want to meet oppa.

Yoona: fine. Hold on I’ll send him a text (takes her phone out but then her face suddenly turns into a frown) oh man I can’t believe this.

Yuri: what happened?

Yoona: my phone’s battery died.

Sooyoung: I told you not to talk to your stupid boyfriend today. It’s his fault, can’t he just let you go for today.

Yoona: haha unnie if he did that then it wouldn’t make him a good boyfriend would it.

Yuri: that idiot Taecyeon always takes up your time. Here use my phone.

Yoona: sorry unnie but I don’t have oppa’s number memorised.

Yuri: oh you have your boyfriend Ok Taecyeon’s number memorised but not of your friends. What kind of person are you im yoona?

Yoona: unnie it’s not that.

Sooyoung: then what? I wanted to meet ne-yo but now I have no chance. Isn’t there something you can do?

Yoona: I am not the queen so nope I can’t do anything.

Yuri: ahh you useless child. I guess it’s not written in our fate to meet ne-yo oppa.

Sooyoung: I guess not. Hey maybe we can get in you know after all we’re SNSD.

Yuri: if it was that easy I would’ve been at so many concerts by now but I think in order for us to meet him we should’ve probably told his manager in advance. Oh well maybe next time.

Yoona: umm you guys stay here. I’ll be back.

Yuri: where are you going?

Sooyoung: probably to call her boyfriend using payphone. 

Yoona: yah unnie I’m not that desperate. I’m going to get something to eat.

Sooyoung: hurry back. And bring some food and drink for me as well.

Yuri: is food all you think about?

Sooyoung: of course.

Yuri: get me some as well yoong.

Yoona: haha ok guys.

 

As soon as yoona leaves she heads towards the food stall. Since she is also a celebrity she manages to get in the hall cafeteria. She gets as much as she wants and is about to head out when somebody bumps into her making her drop all her food. They guy immediately gets down helping her and keep moving about picking up the food and keeps apologizing. Yoona being the sweet angle she is says not to worry.

 

Yoona: umm it’s okay. Don’t worr- (she stops is her track when she gets the glimpse of the guy who bumped into her) oh hi.

Guys: oh yoona-shii hi, sorry I didn’t recognize you.

Yoona: ahh it’s okay. So umm you’re performing as well aren’t you?

Guy: yeah I was actually running to the stage now because it’s my turn in about 5 minutes.

Yoona: oh ok. I guess you should get going. Here let me get those (takes food from the guy’s hand).

Guy: ahh yes. Umm enjoy rest of the show. Nice seeing you though. Bye.

Yoona: bye.

 

As the guy leaves yoona watches him and feels bad for not greeting him properly even though she promised herself she won’t treat him different.

 

Yoona: jaebom oppa wait (she runs towards him).

Jaebom: huh??

Yoona: I just want to say sorry for not greeting you properly.

Jaebom: it’s okay. I understand if you don’t want to since all that’s happened.

Yoona: it’s not that. I don’t care about what you’ve done. No matter what you’re still my oppa right??

Jaebom: of course.

Yoona: so you nervous about performing?

Jaebom: a bit. It’s been a while you since my last performance.

Yoona: I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Jaebom: I hope so.

Yoona: I know so oppa. Anyways it’s good seeing you, you know that?

Jaebom: same here. I don’t know how to say this but it feels nice not to be ignored by you. I mean I’ve met other idols after coming back to Korea and they’ve all been avoiding me and not even looking at me in the eye.

Yoona: well I’m not like that.

Jaebom: I am really glad about the fact you haven’t changed yoona-shii.

Yoona: thank you. Omo sorry I’m keeping you. You should probably get going. It’ll be your turn soon.

Jaebom: oh yeah. Thank you for talking to me.

Yoona: you are welcome. Now go. Wait one more thing.

Jaebom: yes??

Yoona: can you do me one little favour.

Jaebom: sure.

 

Back at the concert:

 

Sooyoung: where did this yoona disappear to?

Yuri: I don’t know. She’s probably eating all the food by herself.

Sooyoung: not if I can help it. Wait here I am going to find here.

Yuri: no need. Here she comes. Yah yoong where did you go?

Sooyoung: did you eat all the food?

Yoona: no. here this is for you (hands some to Sooyoung) and this is for you (gives some to Yuri).

Sooyoung: finally I can enjoy the show.

Yoona: I though you were already enjoying the show.

Sooyoung: I am. But when you’re eating and watching it’s even more fun.

Yuri: true. But still im bummed about not seeing ne-yo oppa.

Yoona: ahh about that. Guess what?

Yuri: we’re going to see him.

Sooyoung: (almost chokes on her food) what? Oh my god. How?

Yoona: I met a friend when I was getting some food and I asked him if he can hook us up with V.I.P backstage passes and he managed to get someone to give me three passes. Here are yours (hands the other two their passes).

Yuri: yoong I love so much for this.

Yoona: I though you already loved me?

Yuri: I do. But I love you even more now.

Sooyoung: same goes for me.

 

As they chatter away happily and finish enjoying the show until the end somebody comes over to the three girls and tells them to follow him backstage to meet the world superstar but the two girls except yoona stop in their track when they see jaebom already talking to ne-yo. They both look at each other with worried expression and look at yoona who’s motioning them to move forward. When jaebom sees the girl he’s about to go say hi when he realises that Sooyoung and yuri are feeling uncomfortable by his presences so he decides to leave the room, but not before getting a look from yoona which says “sorry” and jaebom just nods to say “he doesn’t mind”.