don’t worry it was cute

you and i

Her head lies on the floor and she slowly opens her eyes. It’s dark and all she sees are stars on the sky and gentle sound of the ocean. The rain slowly starts to fall and she looks up as the raindrops hit her face and she says out loud “so I guess it rains even in heaven”. As she says that somebody speaks and startles her.  

Guy: what makes you think you’re in heaven?

Yoona: arghh who ar- ohh jay oppa what are you doing here? Did you die as well? How and why? I thought things were looking good for you? Why did you die oppa? Why?

Jaebom: umm yoona I didn’t die.

Yoona: ohh did I die then and I’m just imagining you?

Jaebom: oh my. You are losing it.

Yoona: huh?

Jaebom: I mean you didn’t die and you’re still on earth on the beach outside of Seoul.

Yoona: huh?

Jaebom: okay let me start from the beginning. First of all I heard about you know him and her and I’m sorry.

Yoona: why are you saying sorry for?

Jaebom: you know. He cheated on you.

Yoona: how did you know we were dating? 

Jaebom: Leeteuk hyung told me.

Yoona: that loudmouth. When?

Jaebom: couple of hours after you disappeared this morning. I called him to tell him to tell Jessica congratulations from me about her relationship and Leeteuk hyung got angry and told me about the real situation and that you went AWOL.

Yoona: hmm so how did you find me?

Jaebom: well when he told me you were missing I you know sort of got worried andi went looking out as well even though no one asked me. And while I was looking I saw you get into a cab in a hurry. I wasn’t sure at first if it was you but then I followed you anyway.

Yoona: that’s called stalking.

Jaebom: (laughs) I know but I thought I’d take a chance and finally I saw you get off and followed you all the way here. I didn’t think you were going to try and kill yourself but then when you walked towards the edge I panicked and ran to you and when I pulled you back you fainted.

Yoona: ohh, for how long?

Jaebom: about 6 hours.

Yoona: oh god. Who faints for that long? And didn’t you try calling an ambulance?

Jaebom: I did but then you were breathing and you didn’t exactly jump so I thought there is no point in doing it.

Yoona: did you contact anybody.

Jaebom: nope. Wait was I supposed to?

Yoona: no. oh crap-

Jaebom: what is it?

Yoona: I should call my family. Oh god where is my phone? Where’s my bag?

Jaebom: would you calm down and look. They are right beside you.

Yoona: (sees her belongings) oh thanks.

She looks through her phone and calls her dad. She explains everything and that she is fine and tells him where she is and who she is with and why. After calming him down she talks to her sister next and calms her down as well but ends up bursting in tears. And then after few more minutes of crying and talking while crying she finally hangs up.

Jaebom: so. Umm what’s next?

Yoona: I don’t know.

Jaebom: you going back?

Yoona: do I have a choice.

Jaebom: it’s up to you.

YoonA: I don’t think I can. Not tonight anyway.

Jaebom: what will you do then?

Yoona: I can’t go to my parents because they’ll find me there and at my friends.

Jaebom: well you can’t stay out all night.

Yoona: ehh. I’ll be fine.

Jaebom: and how? You can’t sleep just anywhere. People will take advantage you know.

Yoona: I used to do it all the time before I debuted.

Jaebom: yeah that was before but people know you now yoona.

Yoona: it doesn’t matter I’ll just hide somewhere until the morning and go back to the company and sort things out then. So anyways you’re not even going to ask me then? I though we were friends.

Jaebom: what are you talking about?

Yoona: if you don’t mind could I stay with you tonight?

Jaebom: and what if somebody sees?

Yoona: so what? Are you afraid of antis?

Jaebom: no. I already got way more antis than anyone so what’s a few more thousands antis eh.

Yoona: so that’s a yes then?

Jaebom: yes.

Yoona: thanks oppa.

Jaebom: you’re welcome. So shall we?

Yoona: okay. Wait how will we get to your place without being seen?

Jaebom: I know a short cut that nobody takes. I’ve got my bike with me so we will probably be at my place in about an hour.

Yoona: okay then lets go.

Everything goes according to plan and nobody sees them on the way to jaebom’s house. they arrive and yoona is quite surprised at seeing his apartment.

Jaebom: (sitting down and taking his shoes off) you looks surprised.

Yoona: (sitting opposite him) it’s a good one. For a boy you live in a clean environment (laughs).

Jaebom: ahh you see not all boys are the same. I prefer to live in a clean place.

Yoona: that’s good. God when I used to go over tae- never mind. Most boys don’t clean up.

Jaebom: still thinking about him?

Yoona: sort of. But I don’t feel that sad anymore.

Jaebom: really?

Yoona: yeah. Thanks to you.

Jaebom: what did I do?

Yoona: I don’t know but you’ve lifted up my mood. Thank you.

Jaebom: umm okay. Anyway why don’t you go freshen up and I’ll cook you something to eat then you can get some rest.

Yoona: or you can go freshen up and I’ll cook?

Jaebom: you sure?

Yoona: of course. It’ll be my thank you to you.

Jaebom: I know but I’m just wondering if you can even cook yoona?

Yoona: (throws a cushion at him) oppa. I can cook ok. Now go before I have to chase you in there.

Jaebom: ok mam I’ll go. (Gets up and starts walking towards the bathroom direction but not before saying one more thing) make sure the apartment is not burned down when I come back.

Yoona: (yells back) I can’t promise you that.

She goes towards the kitchen and heads for the fridge. She takes out all the food she needs and finds the ingredients. After setting everything she starts to cook. Her phone keeps ringing but she doesn’t pick up. She could turn her phone off but she doesn’t just in case her family call. She doesn’t realise when jaebom comes out and stands in the kitchen doorway and watches her twirling around the kitchen and singing all the while cooking. She looks at her and thinks today has probably been the worst day of her life yet she’s happy and not moping about and wishes that she stays that way forever always smiling.

Yoona: oh oppa how long where you there for?

Jaebom: long enough to watch you brutally cut the fish and say die fish die.

Yoona: oh.

Jaebom: don’t worry it was cute (crap why did I say that? she probably thinks I’m making a move)

Yoona: thank you. Anyways set the table will you the food’s ready.

Jaebom: I thought you were doing everything.

Yoona: I cooked the food didn’t I? Now hurry before it gets cold.

Jaebom: Ughh are you ordering me about in my own home?

Yoona: nope. I am just preparing you for the future.

Jaebom: huh?

Yoona: I meant to say when you get married and a girl comes into the house she’s not going to stand about and do everything you know. She will boss you around.

Jaebom: in that case I’ll never get married.

Yoona: you will oppa trust me you will and when you do I’ll be there laughing at you. Now then hurry up and do it.

Jaebom: fine if I must.

The night just passes away like that with them joking and talking about the future and even if it is for just that one night yoona forgets about all her troubles and is actually really happy more happier than she been in a while.

 ......................................................................................................................................................................

 Hey guys first of all i wanna say sorry if i offended some people with chapter 5 since it made jessica and taecyeon look really bad..but u gotta know its just a story and it doesn't mean i dislike them..i promise you that by the end of this story they will be the good guys ok..any thank you to those who have subscribed and to those who have unsubscribed thanks and sorry............