nothing anymore

you and i

Yoona didn’t answer Jessica instead she just ran to SNSD’s dressing room taking off jaebom’s jacket on the way. She wanted to tell Jessica but she thought it might make things worse so she decided to put it off until she’s ready to tell her. As the girls started to practice their dance and get in the mood for performing yoona’s phone vibrated. When she looked at it she was surprised to see that it was from jaebom.

To yoona:

Yoona good luck for today and remember if you see him just be cool.

Yoona replied straight away.

To jaebom oppa:

Oppa don’t worry I’ll be fine I think. All I have to do is hope that I won’t see him.

To yoona:

Even if you do just walk the other way or talk to him it might help.

To jaebom oppa:

Thanks but I’m not sure if I can do that. I mean knowing me I’ll probably go off but I’ll try to keep calm.

To yoona:

That’s good. By the way just letting you know I’m going to be around KBS building later on because of another schedule do you want to meet up? I mean I’ll be fine if you don’t want to. 

To jaebom oppa:

No that’s fine oppa. Besides I need to give you back your jacket.

To yoona:

What jacket?

To jaebom oppa:

The one you gave me to wear when we got on you bike? Gosh oppa how can you forget so easily.

To yoona:

Ahh that one, You can keep it you know to remind you of the day I saved your life.

To jaebom oppa:

Haha oppa okay then I’ll keep it. Anyways I have to go now its out turn to perform soon.

To yoona:

Okay. Good luck again.

To jaebom oppa:

Thank you. And see you later.

Taeyeon: yah yoona why are you smiling?

Yoona: oh was i?

Taeyeon: yes. Why?

Yoona: does there always have to be a reason to smile unnie?

Taeyeon: no but-

Yoona: unnie let’s just say I have a feeling its going to be a good day.

Taeyeon: if you say so.

Yoona: I know so.

Taeyeon: god you’re weird.

Yoona: not as weird as you.

Tiffany: guys let’s go now. We’re on in about 5 minutes.

Yoona: (skipping almost running ahead of everyone) lets go! Let’s go people. Let’s put on a show no one will forget.

Tiffany (who was walking beside Jessica): yah what were you two talking about earlier? Is everything alright?

Jessica: I think so.  I mean she did say she forgives me.

Tiffany: really?

Jessica:

Tiffany: that’s good. I hope you won’t disappoint her again.

Jessica: trust me that’s a mistake that I won’t repeat again.

As soon as the girls get on the stage the fans start cheering like crazy and shout “we love Snsd” over and over again. Seeing their fans the girls put all their strength on the performance and do a good job. As the girls take a bow and start walking back again yoona runs ahead and before all the girls could even go in the room yoona is already back out again but this time she is tackled by Yuri.

Yoona: yah unnie what are you doing?

Yuri: that’s what I’m supposed to as you.

Yoona: huh?

Yuri: why are you running off all of a sudden?

Yoona: I’m not.

Sunny: yes you are. Are you meeting someone?

Yoona: no.

Sunny: liar.

Yoona: fine I’m just going to meet a friend.

Sunny: can we come?

Yoona: no you can’t.

Sunny: why not?

Yoona: because it’s just I-

Sooyoung: no excuses we are coming.

Yoona: unnieeeeee not this time maybe next time for sure. I need to ask him first.

Sooyoung: aha so it’s a he then. Who is it?

Yoona: I’ll tell you later (gets Yuri off her and runs towards the exit) don’t wait up for me ok. I’ll be late. 

She runs as fast as she can but not before hearing Sooyoung yell “bring back some food”. She finally slows down and as soon as she does that she wishes she hadn’t because the one she’s been trying to avoid is standing in front of her and her legs don’t seem to be helping as they aren’t moving even though she trying to get them to walk the other way.

Taecyeon: oh yoona I-

Yoona: sorry there’s somewhere I need to be.

Taecyeon: oh do you have some time. We need to talk.

Yoona: there is nothing left to say Taecyeon. We’re over and you’re happy with someone else and that’s the end of the story.

Taecyeon: at least let me explain.

Yoona: like I said there is nothing else left. Now move out of my way before I do something stupid. (she pushes Taecyeon out of the way trying to get past him but he holds on to her wrist and doesn’t let go. but feeling his warn soft hand touch her skin she realises that despite what she says she still loves him and knows that it won’t be any time soon when those feelings stop) let go.

Taecyeon: please come with me I need to talk to you now because I don’t know when I might get the chance again.

Yoona: (almost yelling now) I said LET ME GO.

Taecyeon: yoona ples- (suddenly he feels another pair of hands grabbing the hand he is holding her with and feels it being pulled away) yah wh- (when he sees who it is he just stops) what the hell do you think you’re doing man?

Jaebom: I should ask you the same question?

Taecyeon: you don’t have the right to be here. Get out.

Jaebom: fine. Come on yoona let’s go.

Taecyeon: whoa she’s not going anywhere with you.

Yoona: you don’t have a say in what I do and don’t anymore. Let’s go oppa before he causes a big scene.

Taecyeon: yoona wai-

Jaebom: you heard her. She’s not your property anymore.

Taecyeon: you litt-

Yoona: stop it okay. Taec just go and leave us. Jaebom oppa come on let’s get out of here. 

As she drags jaebom away she can still feel Taecyeon glare at the two of them. Sooner or later she knows she’ll have to talk to Taecyeon but for now all she wants to do it go out and drink and let all her anger out and who better to do all that with than jaebom.