sorry’s not good enough

you and i

In the morning at 2pm’s dorm:

Taecyeon is sleeping comfortably when he feels his feet being dragged out of bed and his face hitting the cold hard floor of his bedroom. He turns around to see who dared to do that and sees Nichkhun standing over him with a very angry expression.

Taecyeon (clutching the side of his face): dude what f**k did you do that for? Are you crazy?

Nichkhun: if I was crazy you wouldn’t be alive right now you idiot.

Taecyeon: would you care to explain what the hell you just did that for?

Nichkhun (walking out the door): why don’t you come out here and I’ll let the T.V do the explaining you b*****d.

Taecyeon (following him out into the living room): what’s he on about?

As soon as he goes out the image flashing across the screen stops him in his track. s are staring at the news being broadcasted with their fist clenched. As the more intimate pictures of them are being shown on screen chansung couldn’t take it anymore and turn it off to face Taecyeon who is standing there in horror. And next thing he knows he feels a strong punch to his face by Junsu and is about to receive some more when the others stop him.

Junsu (trying to break free): no let me have him. How the f**k can you do this to yoona? I couldn’t have given a s**t if it was some other but her own band member Jessica who she treats like a sister. Did you not think before you did this?

Taecyeon: guys I do-

Junho: you know what man save you excuses. Its just I don’t know what was going on in both your heads but you two crossed a line.

Chansung: I thought you would never do that. Didn’t you promise to treat her right when you asked her out after idol army?

Wooyoung:  we didn’t expect this from you taec. I th-

He is interrupted by their manager walking in on them who does not look happy at all.

Manager (looking at Taecyeon): what happened to you? You know what don’t answer I can take a guess.

Nichkhun: he deserved it.

Manager: I want to make this quick. All of you get ready and come downstairs the van is waiting. We have to go to SM building straight away.

Taecyeon: why?

Manager: why do you think? This is all to do with you and your stupid little stunt

Taecyeon: I am sorry for this.

Chansung: little too late for that don’t you think.

Manager: hurry up guys we don’t have long.

As soon as the boys get out of the building they are surrounded by paparazzi’s who keep throwing questions at them although none of them give any answers. When they get to SM building and into the meeting room the atmosphere is quite cold. Lee so-man (SM CEO) and J.Y.P (CEO of 2pm’s company) are both sitting in the middle fuming while the Snsd members are sitting on LSM’s left side and Jessica on the right. As soon as they see Taecyeon they almost attack him but are stopped. The 2pm boys go with rest of the Snsd members while Taecyeon takes a seat beside Jessica who gives him a gentle smile.

LSM: tiffany where is yoona?

Tiffany: we don’t know. As soon as she saw the news she disappeared.

LSM: you didn’t think of going after her.

Tiffany: we did but first we wanted to confront that b*****d and that b***h there.

LSM: have you tried calling her?

Taeyeon: we did but she’s not picking up.

LSM: alright get your manager on the phone and ask him to go look for yoona.

Taeyeon: actually we have all the super junior oppas and Shinee looking for her. Somebody will find her sooner or later.

LSM: I hope they do.

Sooyoung: you better hope she’s fine both of you because if anything happens to her you two won’t live for long.

Sunny: and to think you two were the people she trusted the most. What was going through your mind? Did you not think about her feelings? Did you not think about us your members?

Hyoyeon: do you know how much this is going to hurt her? You know how fragile she is and how easily she lets things get to her?

Yuri: Jessica is this the payback yoona gets for all the good things she’s done for you.

Seohyun: unnie I don’t even know what to say to you except that we are through. I can never trust you again.

Taecyeon: guys please try and understand we didn’t mean for this to happen.

Tiffany (almost shouting) SHUT THE HELL UP. This is your entire fault. If you wanted to break yoona’s heart why did you pursue her in the first place?

LSM: Tiffany calm down okay? Now the two of you what are we going to do now? Do we tell them the truth or do we deceive them by telling lies like you two?

Jessica: I don’t know.

J.Y.P: oh really? I mean you must have thought about what you were going to do since you guys went ahead and did what you did?

Jessica (crying): I am really sorry.

Nichkhun: sorry’s not good enough sica.

Taecyeon: khun-

Nichkhun: don’t even talk to me man. We’re through as well. From now on you don’t mean anything to me.

LSM: stop it. What are we going to do? We have a press meeting in about 1 hour where all of you have to be present.

J.Y.P: you know what taec consider yourself lucky because even though I want to tell them the truth I think I have a solution.

Taecyeon: what is it?

J.Y.P: guys and Snsd I hope you understand that I am doing this for the sake of both our company.

LSM: Go ahead we are listening.

J.Y.P: well since the public never knew the relationship about Taecyeon and yoona I am thinking let’s tell them that Jessica and Taecyeon are dating instead (this is met by protest from both groups) listen! Listen. I don’t want to do it but it the only way out.

Chansung: this will kill her hyung.

Wooyoung: have you not thought about her feeling? Their cheating has already broken her and now if we do this it will push her to the edge.

Junsu: I don’t agree to this.

Junho: same here.

LSM: Guys I know you are upset but for the time being agree on this and prenetd as if you’re happy for them.

Hyoyeon: over my dead body.

Seohyun: its not fair on yoona unnie.

Sunny: uncle do we have to?

LSM: I am afraid so. I-

Suddenly ther are interrupted by Kim kibum bursting through the door followed by angry looking super junior and Shinee. Kibum goes straight towards Taecyeon and with one single punch send him straight to the floor.

Leeteuk (holding kibum): yah stop it kibum.

Kibum: why the hell should I? He hurt yoona okay. She’s my best friend. She trusted him so much and now he’s gone and done this to her.

LSM: did you find her?

Minho: no. we looked everywhere.

Taemin: all over the city and not a single clue to where she could be.

Donghae: we tried calling her and her friends but no answer from her and her friends haven’t heard from her?

Taeyeon (bursting into tear): where could she be?

Yuri (holding her): it’s okay Taeyeon. We have to be strong. We’ll find her.

After LSM fills in on what their plan is all of them protest and argue till they are blue in the face and after Nichkhun’s attempt to punch Taecyeon and sooyoung’s attempt to slap both Jessica and Taecyeon they finally agree to the deal. They make their way towards the press room with fake happy face while fuming inside. Jessica and Taecyeon are walking beside each other holding hand and Jessica whispers to him.

Jessica: oppa I am scared.

Taecyeon: it’s okay. It’ll be all over soon.

As soon as they start the press all start asking them questions as to when they started dating and how the others feel about it. All the members put on fake smiles and said that they were happy for the couple. After more questions were asked they stopped the interview and left. While all this was going on yoona was standing on a cliff looking out to the ocean tears streaming down her now pale and tired face. That morning when she saw the news her whole world came crashing down and for a minute she couldn’t breathe. She had to get away from everybody especially from Jessica so without saying a word left the dorm. And now she was standing here on the beach outside of Seoul. She hated the ocean because she couldn’t swim but at the same time for a strange reason it bought her comfort as well. She closed her eyes and let the wind hit her face. And without out thinking she took steps towards the edge one by one she was getting closer and closer and before she knew it everything became a blur and everything became black.