concert

you and i

At Snsd dorm (some of the girls are getting ready to go to ne-yo concert): 

 

Yoona (putting on her shoes): unnie come on you still have time. Come with us. Who know when we will get to see him next?

Jessica: its okay yoona. I don’t feel like going. You guys go I am just going to relax here. Beside my head hurts a bit.

Sooyoung: yah sica you’re not just going to sleep all day are you?

Jessica: of course not.

Yuri: won’t you get bored? We three are going to the concert and the rest of the girls have schedules to attend to and you’ll be home all alone.

Yoona: what will you eat? How will you cook? You can’t even cook one single thing without burning the whole place down.

Jessica (throws cushion at yoona): yah no I won’t. I’ll just order pizza and other stuff.

Sooyoung (upon hearing the word pizza she immediately goes and hugs Jessica): yah order me some as well okay. You know what I like and maybe order me some garlic bread and couple of bottles of soju. Please?

Jessica: let me go and I’ll think about it.

Yoona: haha alright then come on guys lets get going the car’s here.

Sooyoung: bye Jessica.

Yoona: bye unnie.

Yuri: have fun being on your own.

 

As soon as the members are out of sight Jessica sends a text to someone telling that person she’s all alone and asks that person if they can meet up.

 

Inside the car:

Sooyoung: man I’m worried about sica. 

Yuri: why?

Sooyoung: didn’t you see she seemed so worried. And I think I know the reason to why she really didn’t want to come with us.

Yuri: what are you talking about?

Sooyoung: didn’t you hear the news? He’s going to be there.

Yuri: who?

Yoona: aigoo unnie. The person who truly liked her but she rejected him because of all the scandals surrounding him.

Yuri: ahh him? Oh god we will see him won’t we? Do we speak to him or not?

Sooyoung: I don’t know. I mean on one hand we should make and effort on the other hand we shouldn’t.

Yuri: having to pick sides . I hate this. Why can’t we all get along and be happy?

Sooyoung: that only happens in fairy tales. Doesn’t it yoona?

Yoona (looks up from using her phone): huh? What?

Sooyoung: yah I though we said today was girl’s day only. Why are you texting him?

Yoona: how do you know who I am texting?

Yuri: your face says it all. Look at you grinning from ear to ear.

Sooyoung: stop smiling you’re making me sad and reminding me I don’t have a boyfriend yet.

Yoona: just wait a bit more unnie I am sure you will have one soon.

Yuri: let’s hope when she does find one she won’t keep making him buy her food. Poor guy will be skint in less than a week.

Sooyoung: no he won’t. Anyways let’s change topics.

Yuri: so yoona what’s he saying?

Yoona: ahh just enjoy the concert and don’t go around talking to strangers and just stick with you guys.

Sooyoung: ahh that idiot can’t even say it directly.

Yuri: if he doesn’t want you to talk to that person then he should just say it.

Yoona: I know. I guess he doesn’t want to sound controlling that’s why.

Sooyoung: isn’t he free today?

Yoona: I think so. He said he’s going out with s and then he’ll come see me later tonight.

Yuri: shame things had to be this way. Back in the day when we used to be together all of us including that person it used to be so much fun.

Yoona: things change unnie.

Sooyoung: people change as well.

Yuri: I know. So let’s decide here and now do we say hello to him.

Sooyoung: lets not for today. Maybe next time we see him we’ll say something.

Yuri: good plan.

 

As the two chat away about something else yoona stares at a picture in her phone. There are three of them in there and she remembers the moment the picture was taken as it was the first time that they had actually worked together. Looking at that she remembers of the times he’s given her support and helped her and been there for her when she needed some one and there and then she decides that no matter what she will be there for him just like he was. After all no matter what happened everyone deserves a friend.