Chapter 8

Mending {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I checked the last thing on my list and sighed with relief. Today was just like any other day I had, press confrences, meetings, and meeting strange clients. I just got out the car and unbuckled Sooyoung from her car seat. She held onto my right hand while I had her purple backpack swung around my left shoulder.

"What do you want for dinner Soo?" I asked her as we went through the condominium entrance.

Sooyoung put her index finger on her chin and tapped it.

"Umma, I want pasta!" She exclaimed, which caused me to chuckle at her cuteness, which she has never failed to do.

I hummed indicating i'd cook it for her for dinner. We both entered the elevator and had a small chat about how her school day went.

 

 

 

I followed Sooyoung to her bed after she brushed her teeth. She asked me to read her a bedtime story and tuck her in. Usually, she would immedietly go to sleep after I read half of the pages. This time she didn't, which caused me to worry.

"You okay Soo?" I asked

"I'm just sad." She replied, which made me frown.

"It's just that Ms.Perfect looks sad and it makes me sad." Sooyoung continued.

"Soo, she'll get better. A lot of adults get sad from time to time, like me. But they get better, right?" I said pointing at myself.

Sooyoung nodded and asked me to sleep with her which I gladly accepted. She used my left arm as a pillow and I wrapped my right arm around her small body then drifted to dreamland.

 

I woke up when I felt something heavy land on my torso. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Sooyoung straddling me.

"Yah, you have no school today and I don't have work why wake up so early?" I asked her as I glanced at the clock placed on the drawers. 

"Umma, I wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter