Chapter 11

Mending {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Tiffany couldn't believe what she just heard the older one said. Tiffany's mouth was agape, and she sat on her seat frozen. 

Taeyeon on the other hand mentally facepalmed herself, she didn't know why she said it. It just slipped out . Her face is red and her eyes are widened, she still couldn't believe where those words came from.

 

"So, do you agree or not?" Taeyeon suddenly said and quickly turned away from Tiffany again mentally facepalming herself at why she was saying to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was still in awe of what just happened, she didn't know what to say. She continued to sit quietly and plan to reject the older one. Her thoughts were quickly cut off when Taeyeon spoke again.

"If you don't answer in five seconds, i'll continue the press conference like you want..., but i'll also reveal your name to the public." Tiffany couldn't utter a word, her brain wasn't functioning.

"5.............

4.........

3.....

2...

1.."

Tiffany still didn't know what was going on, after what seemed like forever, Tiffany finally spoke.

"NO! Kim Taeyeon, you're not revealing my name! Nor am I going to date you!"  Tiffany half yelled.

"Too late." Taeyeon replied with a smirk on her face.

"I don't want your crazy fangirls and fanboys attacking me! Please Ms. Kim." TIffany pleaded

"Stop calling me 'Ms. Kim', call me Taeyeon." Taeyeon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter