Chapter 10

Mending {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Tiffany sat on her desk as she was peacefully eating her lunch while grading papers. She chuckled at random moments when she read some of the cute stories the children wrote. While that was happening, the school seemed chaotic. Male and female teachers were going crazy reading the news from Taeyeon. 

 

"YAH" A female teacher barged through the door scaring the wits out of Tiffany came in.

"Oh my God, can you not do that?" Tiffany said with her hand on her chest trying to calm herself down.

"How can I not?! Have you not heard the news?!!" The other said to TIffany who responded with a confused look.

The teacher gave Tiffany the laptop and sat on the opposite side of the desk waiting for Tiffany's reaction. She waited for a moment but nothing happened. TIffany just sat there with an unamused face

"Are you not surprised?!" The teacher said in disbelief. 

"No." Tiffany responded dryly.

The teacher didn't notice it but Tiffany was fuming with anger. Tiffany didn't know why she was angry but all she wanted to do was go to Taeyeon now. 

Am I jealous? She thought to herself. 

That's impossible. I'm never going to fall for that midget. She said to herself while shaking her head furiously.

"Ms. Hwang, check out these photos." The teacher said gesturing Tiffany to look.

Tiffany looked at the photos for awhile then her jaw dropped. Tiffany recognized the place where the photos were being taken. She looked closer at the blurry picture and it seemed as if her eyes were going to pop out her socket. She recognized the coat.....her coat.

"It can't be..." Tiffany said in disbelief.

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the article wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter