Chapter 7

Mending {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Tiffany jumped off the bus on a windy November day walked the dark alleys to her apartment. She picked her pace up as she felt the cold wind come to contact with her bare legs. She was wearing a blue skirt that was up to her knees and a white button up to match it.

She arrived in front of her apartment with relief for she hated the cold weather. She searched for her keys in her bag which has been making rustling sound since she hopped of the bus. She opened her apartment and went straight to her room and plopped right on to her bed.

"Ughh, what a long day." Tiffany groaned out.

 

Silence

 

"Alone again?" Tiffany said to herself. "Where is she?" She continued.

 

She got up and put her bag to the side and was about to change into her pajamas when she heard shuffling in the hallway. Curious of who it was, she slowly crept up to her door and put her ear against it.

"Be quiet Hyo, she's probably asleep. We don't wanna wake her, do we?" Tiffany could tell who's voice that was from the first word the person uttered.

She opened the door pretending to glare at the two bodies that were in front of it. The two froze in their spots with their eyes widened with nervous faces.

"S-sorry?" Hyoyeon said nervously while playing with her two index fingers avoiding Tiffany's gaze.

Tiffany burst out laughing causing the other two to be puzzled. The two bodies looked at Tiffany with questioning eyes.

"Oh gosh, you should've seen your faces!" Tiffany said between her laughter.

Tiffany gestured the two girls into her bedroom, the two followed and sat on her pink bed.

"First of all, where are you guys planning to go at this time at night? And why am I not invited?" Tiffany said glaring at them seriously now.

"Tiffany you told me that you wouldn't want to go to that place ever, so I didn't even think of inviting you." Yuri said.

"Since it'd be boring going alone, I brought Hyo. You know, because Hyo is the life of the party!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter