Chapter 4

Mending {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

When Ms. Hwang came in the condo I chuckled because umma looked like a mess.

My plan was to make Ms. Hwang my umma's partner, because who wouldn't fall for her? She's perfect keke.

I helped Ms. Hwang to the living room.

"Uhh, Come sit Ms. Hwang.." Taeyeon gestured her to sit on the couch.

I quickly sat on the side of the couch so Umma can sit next to Mr. Hwang closely.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

Taeyeon still confused sat, on the couch not knowing how close she was to Tiffany listened to Sooyoung's reports.

She was happy to know that Sooyoung was doing well in school and had great grades.

Tiffany turned around to face Taeyeon, her eye widened because of how close her face was to hers. Taeyeon didn't seem to notice and kept her eyes on the papers.

After Taeyeon finished examined the papers, she turned her head to see a red faced Tiffany.

Taeyeon scooted over to give Tiffany some room.

"Sorry." Taeyeon said with a blank expression

TIffany nodded assuring that it was alright.

"Umma! I'm getting squished hereee!" Sooyoung whined.

Taeyeon then stood up and picked Sooyoung off the couch and brung her to her room.

Tiffany could only chuckle at how strong Taeyeon was for a short person.

As Tiffany was waiting for them to come back, she wondered why Taeyeon was so young, she expected Taeyeon to be a middle aged business lady like how most of her students mothers were.

"You done?" Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts as Taeyeon said with a  smirk.

"Yeahh,," Tiffany said awkwardly

As they finished up reviewing the papers, Tiffany then left with questions running in her mind.

"Usually confrences take a lot longer, it seems as if Taeyeon was rushing me, I thought she requested this conference." Tiffany wondered.

"Psh, she probably is one of those rich kids that thinks they can get what ever they want, that's probably why she had that annoying smirk on her face!" Tiffany thought angrily.

"I wonder how she even raised Sooyoung at such a young age! She probably scared off her own husband!" The young teacher thought as she drove home.

 

"You can come out now." Taeyeon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter