Chapter 1

Mending {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 Flashback

Taeyeon was in Middle school, she was always praised by every one of her teachers. Although Taeyeon seemed as if she enjoyed it, she never did. Behind those smiles was a frown.

Taeyeon was always a outcast in school. She stayed in the corner of the class always staring out the window and she would always eat lunch by herself. Students always were staring at her, gossiping about her, and picking at her.

Most people would think she would be a normal student, but they're wrong. Why do students despise her so much? Well it was simple, They were jealous because she was a genius.

"The highest scorer was...Kim Taeyeon!" The teacher exclaimed, earning sneers from the class.

Taeyeon walked up the aisle nervously while her head down to avoid the piercing glares from the class.

She faked a smile while recieving a medal from the teacher.

Taeyeon was only six when her mother left her because of an illness. Her father died when she was 2 in a car crash, and other family members cut off all contact with her family. Therefore, no one could take her in resulting to her being placed in an orphanage.

Taeyeon made friends but they never turned out be "everlasting" because she was always moving orphanages. So she gave up, she refused to talk to any students because she knew if their friendships grew strong, they would turn into tears.

Taeyeon once locked herself in her room and cried her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter