Did you not see the news yesterday? http://vine.co/v/O7TtBid9ZLO Care to explain this? It damn well has to do with the boys. That argument is invalid. One Direction are brought up in every single interview she has. Her 1D username is on the freaking cover! There are numerous articles written about After and Harry’s name is plastered on every one of them. And I don’t understand how thick-skulled you people can be. Abuse is glorified throughout the series. That answer before was clear enough and worded perfectly enough to get through to people that abuse is glorified throughout the series. Again, if it wasn’t glorified you wouldn’t see children going around saying they want a relationship like ‘Hessa’. They are convinced it’s a healthy and romantic relationship, when that’s wrong. To glorify means to make it look desirable and romantic, and nothing is romantic about abuse. Period. And I’ve even talked to people who study psychology and they even said abuse was glorified. You cannot argue against someone who studies psychology, because they are correct. A multitude of people are even offended by how it’s portrayed as romantic. Real abuse victims even said they are DISGUSTED with how Anna chose to portray abuse as desirable and romantic. And she refuses to acknowledge how problematic that is. Abuse is glorified and romanticized, period.