Rightful owners of the quotes!

Who Is Anna Todd(One Direction fanfiction author)?

"Just because he can't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he does't love you with everything he has" sounds exactly like "Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got"

"I bring out the worst in you, but you bring out the best in me" sounds exactly like "I bring out the best in you, but you bring out the worst in me" - Pixie Lott, lyrics of Love You To Death.

"If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it." -Ernest Hemingway, author of Death in the afternoon.

It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man."-Nora Roberts, author of Happy Ever After.

"There is no lonelier man in death, except the suicide, than that man who has lived many years with a good wife and then outlived her. If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it." -Ernest Hemingway

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other." -Nicholas Sparks, author of The Notebook. He is a pretty popular American novelist. I'm sure you've heard of some of his works being turned into films. Ex: A Walk to Remember, Dear John, The Notebook, The Last Song, etc.

"Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -Emily Brontë , author of Wuthering Heights.

"I never wish to be parted from this day on." -Jane Austin, author of Pride and Prejudice.

"I don't care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart." -Josephine Angelini, author of Starcrossed.

"If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it." -Ernest Hemingway, author of Death in the afternoon.