Chapter 3

Until the ends of forever only with you.

(at krystal apartment)

Jessica - are you sure you are doing the right things krystal ? i mean i do understand your feelings towards jongin but dont you think you should be considerate enough ? 
Krystal - unnie can you give me a break ? you have been asking me the same question for almost thousand times and let me tell you my answer is still the same ..
Jessica - i dont want you to regret anything krystal and just try to think about how Jinri is going to react when the truth comes out ..
Krystal - there is no way this secret is going to be revealed unnie and even so whats there ? Jinri and Jongin dont even belong together , for her its only luhan ..
Jessica - what about jongin then ? do you think by courting him it will be more easier to win his heart ? be logical krystal its feelings we are talking about ..
Krystal - i know the consequences unnie but i am not stepping back this time , i have been waiting for a very long time and i am willing to take the risk..
Jessica - its not about risk krystal , its about how much you are willing to endure it ..i know you are strong enough but it scares me sometimes ..
Krystal - if you are concerned that i might bring any harm to Jinri then please that is the last thing i will ever dare it ..

Jessica - i know how much you rly love and care about Jinri but i think she have every rights to know the truth ...
Krystal - will it even make a difference ? its only going to make their friendship more akward ,  why cant you just accept the fact that Jinri and luhan is meant for each other..
Jessica - dont get me wrong here krystal i just wanted you to play it fair for all the four of you ...
Krystal - i feel so pathetic every time i hear you say something like that unnie ..i know i started this but i did it for the good sake of everyone not just for myself ..
Jessica - just partly krystal , you might have started it on a good front but things have changed now , you are giving me a bad vibe here..
Krystal - like ?
Jessica - Dont be selfish Krystal please , i know there is no chance for him but please dont force your feelings over him , this is not going to bring you any good ..
Krystal - Unnie we are done with this talk i hope the next time we meet each other you wont bring this talk up cuz i dont want to get into any arguments and further more Jongin is willing to give me a chance ..
Jessica - if thats what you rly want then all right i am leaving now...

As sica left the living room krystal released a faint sigh and started mumbling to herself 

( Jongin i am sorry but i cant see you hurting yourself anymore , i dont stand a chance in your life but i will make sure that i will comfort you for as long as i can endure it)

(at Jinri's apartment )

Jinri - Is there some magnetic force in that couch or what luhan ? you are not even moving from that spot ..
Luhan - I am still deciding on which cover design i should pick for our project jinri so i dont think i am moving until i am done with this decision ..

Jinri - ahh sorry i am of no help to you btw what do you want for snacks ?
Luhan - is there any snacks called Y-O-U ? 
Jinri - pardon sir i never knew such snacks even existed before ...
Luhan - i want to eat you Jinri ...
Jinri - i am not delicious luhan ...
Luhan - i dont want delicious as long as its you jinri i am ok with it..
Jinri - ert boyfriend seriously ,....do your work i will get back to you within 5 minutes ...
Luhan - what about my snacks Jinri ? 
Jinri - shut up Xi Luhan i am going to beat the out of you if you speak one more word ...

As Jinri was preparing some pancakes for the two of them the sound of a breaking glass caught her attention so with a quick pace she stepped in the living room , there she was greeted with a sight of luhan picking those scattered pieces of broken glasses )

Jinri - luhan stop it , idiot are you even aware of your cut ?
Luhan - ahh i was just trying to push the flower vast to the edge but it exceeded the boundary sorry ..
Jinri - Xi Luhan SHUT UP ....
Luhan - what did i do ?

( Jinri was already fuming over the fact that Luhan was being way too clumsy so without wasting any sec she went to get the first aid kit box and after grabbing the things she went back to the couch where luhan was waiting for her cluelessly )

Jinri - give me your hand luhan ..
Luhan - why ? i am still not done with my work ..
Jinri - one more word and i am going to dump all this paper work of yours into that trash bin , now give me your hand palli..
Luhan - its nothing Jinri , just a small cut it will heal itself so dont worry...
Jinri - for you it may be but for me it is not now let me treat it or you want me to kick you out tonight ?
Luhan - you surely knows your way around me dont you Choi ? here then..

( giving a slight knock on his forehead Jinri carefully started treating the cut , as she washed off the cut with antiseptic solution luhan was nearly at the verge of screaming but upon seeing jinri and the way she was treating his cut the pain naturally faded off..)

Luhan - You are enjoying it ?
Jinri - do you think so ? 
Luhan - yah why are you even crying over such a small cut ? 
Jinri - a piece of you is a piece of me as well and it hurts seeing you like this ...
Luhan - pabo it does not hurt at all specially when you are the one who treated it for me ...
Jinri - thats becasue i am your medicine luhan ...

(with that she kissed his hand which was now covered with a dressing and gave him a heartful smile )

Luhan - thank you for everything Choi ...
Jinri - anything for you luhan ah....
Luhan - now stop distracting me i still have something left out ...
Jinri - dont worry about the work i will do it for you so please go to the room and take some rest i will bring our snacks there ok ?
Luhan - i am not that much injured though but i cant win over you so all right i will be waiting then ..

 

(after few minutes jinri went directly to luhan's bedroom along with a tray of tea and their snacks )

Jinri - snacks time lu---- she was not even able to complete her sentence as the view before her eyes was quite distracting ..
Luhan - ohh sorry jinri i thought you wont be here that fast so i decided to change ..
Jinri - ah thats all right just be careful next time ..
Luhan - wait this is not the first time you are seeing me half so whats with that blushing face now ?
Jinri - hello mister back then we were best freind but now we are boyfriend and a girlfriend , do you get me ?
Luhan - whats the big deal ? 
Jinri - better i seal my lips or else you will regret ..
Luhan - am i that tempting jinri ?
Jinri - dont try to awake the evil inside of me luhan ..
Luhan - or else what ? 
Jinri - i will you ?
Luhan - oh please go ahead you have my permission choi ...
Jinri - yah yah i was just playing with you now stop this and lets have our snacks ...
Luhan - bed or couch ? 
Jinri - are you even serious luhan ? 
Luhan - as expected my girlfriend is a real ert here ..
Jinri - what did i do now ?
Luhan - dont play innocent Choi i know what you were thinking ...
Jinri - i didnt, i am still a pure and innocent girl unlike you...
luhan - i surrender btw i am hungry lets eat now ..
Jinri - here , tell me how is it ?
Luhan - umm not bad , you have improved alot ..
Jinri - cant believe i am doing such things for someone's sake ..
Luhan - dont you think he is lucky ?
Jinri - lucky ? i dont rly agree with you cuz from what i know i am the luckiest one in here ..
Luhan - its me who is lucky not you jinri ..
Jinri - do you even see how envious ppl rly are of me ? how much they wanted to be me ? you chose me among the crowds .....
Luhan - to be honest i have only seen you up until now , no one else ... 
Jinri - thats why i hate you so much luhan ...
Luhan - i am being honest Jinri i was too engrossed in you that i never really got the chance to notice other ppls around ....shall i give it a try from this moment on ?
Jinri - sure go ahead and give it a try ,as simple as that i will make those "I HATE YOU" word comes out in real ...
Luhan - we are such a fool though , everyone around us knows that we can never exhange the hate feelings and here we are again trying to make a fool of ourself ...
Jinri - you started it dumb so dont blame it on me ..
Luhan - all right i surrender ,ah we need to wrap up our snacks time now cuz we have to set the cover design ..
Jinri - Luhan can you just stop that? u are annoying me , just take some rest ,u dont trust me or what ?
Luhan - someone is getting mad over me i guess i dont have a choice then , i will go to bed now see you later jinri..
Jinri - go now i will wake you up for dinner later on ....


(as luhan was taking a nap jinri started working on the cover design and within 30 minutes she was done with everything , so laying the projects aside she the phone to check on the time )

Jinri - ah its 7:30 already i need to prepare dinner now better i get myself started...


(after an hour Jinri tiptoed towards luhan's room making sure that she wont wake him up with the noise ...standing by the bed side she was patiently taking every side of his profile ...)

jinri - holy angel his beauty is really freaking me out ..
Luhan - Jinri i heard that ...
Jinri - opps i didnt mean to wake you up this early sorry dear btw mind if i lay down next to you ? its still 8:30 and its too early to have our dinner right now ..
Luhan - Jinri you dont need my permission for that ..
Jinri - i know right ...

( Jinri chuckled over her own response and she quietly adjusted herself beside him ...since jinri was being silent luhan pulled her closer and adjusted her head over his arms)

Luhan - why are you on ur mute button ?
Jinri - i dont know but you are making me nervous partly ..
Luhan - we have been living under the same roof for almost a year and how come you are talking about this nervous phrase for the first time ?
Jinri - things are different now luhan ..
Luhan - does that even change our status ? 
Jinri - not really we still have our own freedom but we need to be careful ...
Luhan - haha you are acting cute lately never mind you know me better then myself ..
Jinri - if i dont then i wont be lying next to you stupid ..
Luhan - so whats for dinner though ?
Jinri - i used a love recipie to prepare the dish so dont you give me negative feed backs or else i wont ever cook for you ..
Luhan - finally i will be having a taste of love ...

 

( the next day as soon as they got to school luhan and sulli parted their own ways since they were having their own schedule assigned that day )

Jinri - luhan dont wait for me today i will be meeting with the girls later in the evening but you are not allowed to go out though better go back home straight from school my eyes will be on you 24/7 ..
Luhan - anything else ?
Jinri - i love you stupid now byee...
Luhan - as well i will wait for you at home ,byee..


(as jinri made her way through the cooridoor she was greeted by a group of luhan's so called friend exo )

Kris - you should put the taken tag on yourself so that boys wont stalk you ..
Jinri - oh ge if i do so then i wont get to flirt with you behind luhans back as well..
Chanyeol - nice shot jinri i bet hyung lost a part of his sanity for a sec over hearing those word coming out from you..
Jinri - haha ge see how ur dongsaengs are enjoying the way i am teasing you btw where is lay oppa ?
Kris - like alays he is screening the green board out there at the back of your class ..
baekhyun - thats because he forgot the deadline for his project submission ..
Jinri - really ? its today and i am pretty sure he is not yet done with his assignments .. ok now i need to go he will be needing my help bye guys ..catch yah all later ..

( As jinri left the spot kris,chanyeol and baekhyun yelled out in unison saying " you are seggregating among your own friends , ignoring us and going out to help that yixing but Jinri was already out of their side by the time they screened the coridoor...while on the other side jinri stepped inside the classroom which was filled with the chorus of her classmates noises )

Jinri - morning oppar i am here to remind you that the deadline is today so how about i help you out ?
Krystal - you are done with yours already ? 
Lay - oh jinri that will be greatly appreciated ..
Jinri - yes soojung how about yours ? i need to help oppa with his project so i will get back to you after i am done ni ..
Krystal - sure take your time ..
lay - help me with the content and summary ?
jinri - as expected will be done in 10 minutes so dont worry oppa ..

(after the said time jinri handed out the papers to lay and went back to her seat where she took note of kai's empty chair )

Jinri - jung where is Jongin ? is he skipping today's class or what ?
krystal - no idea he didnt inform me about this though ..
Jinri - ah this kid never mind jung any ways did you call the girls ? i am quite excited to meet them after a long time ...
Krystal - i did and everything is set ..
Jinri - crool then , ah here comes the teacher ...
Krystal - you are suppose to collect the assignments jinri get on ur feets now ..
Jinri - that nearly slipped off thanks jung ...

( after submitting all the projects jinri spend a rough day at school until the bell for final period rang and she quickly grabbed all her belongings to head out for the girls meeting ...a few distance away from their school she spotted her friends inside the cafe so she rushed thru the crowds and finally presented herself before them )

Jinri - Luna , amber , after such a long time huh .. how is life treating you guys ?
Luna - first of all just breathe jinri we wont make a flee from here and just take your seat ...
Amber - i see excitement all over your face Jinri btw where is that dude ?
Krystal - she chased him away so that you guys wont ask some lame questions to him lol
Luna - when did we even poke our nose in your bussiness Jinri ? 
jinri - first of a time and you are on with your nagging luna please spare me this time and i swear i didnt do that with that so called reason our jung is giving out on the lot ..
Amber - dont worry we still have next time ..
Krystal - wait by that do you mean you guys are going to attend the same school ?
Luna - dont be dumb jung , this is out final year in high school n its almost nearing the end of the year so we are talking about college bae..
Jinri - opps i forgot to inform you guys that i may change my place ...i am taking into consideration umm beijing , thailand and England is also in my list ...
Krystal - jinri how can you do that to us ? you are going to leave us ?
Amber - why so sudden jinri ? i never saw this one coming ..
Luna - we are not really fated to stay together .. first of high school and now college ..
Jinri - sorry guys and this reminds me that i havent talked to luhan about this decison either .. i think i am doomed now , i dont know how he will react ..
Krystal  he is not going along with you ? what course you are working out on ?
Amber and luna - i dont think its going to be easy to face luhan with such decision jinri ..
jinri - i know guys but it has always been my dream to study aboard and this is the fist time that mom and dad is willing to send me off and i am planning on hotel management ..
Krystal - you sure you can deal with luhan upon this topic though ? this is going to be rough jinri ..
Amber - hopefully it works out for you ...
Luna - is ur dream even more important then him ? just asking jinri dont mind me ..
Krystal - luna ..dont you think its bit sentitive to ask something like that ?
Jinri - i dont knw how to respond to that question of yours luna but i have always wished for one thing and that was to have someone by my side who is willing to wait for me as long as it takes for me to get back to him even if i loose my track for a while ..   
Luna - so partly you are testing his patience jinri ..
Amber - from what i have witnessed i dont think anyone else will love you to an extent like he does ..so dont make him wait for long though ..
Krystal - you are too blinded by luhan that u never realised someone else have been looking your way even long before luhan stepped in your life ..
Jinri - pardon me jung what did you say ?
Krystal - ah nothing i went off the line for a while sorry ...
Jinri - thats ok and amber dont worry i wont do something like that ...but give me a word that if i really leave then u guys will watch over him for me ..
Luna - is that something to ask for , you know we are like overprotective siblings so you can always count on us ..but i am hoping you wont leave though it is definately going to break his heart ..
Amber - well you guys finally started dating and you are going to shove him with this news means definately at first he will be speechless but i think he will understand you ...
Krystal - umm u guys should have got together earlier jinri .. 
jinri - that doesnt matter we have spend almost 8 years together and i have this feelings that its going to work out , if not i have to work the other way around ...

 

( after the girls meeting jinri headed back home and to her surprise there was no sign of luhan's presence in her apartment so she decided to give him a call.. after 3 rings luhan picked her call )

Luhan - hey jinri , sorry  i dont think i will be home tonight , just make sure you dont wait for me ok ?
Jinri - hey what happened luhan ?
Luhan - nothing , i need to deal with dad's bussiness for a while so i think i will be busy for a week or so ..
Jinri - what ? so you are not going to come here and you are going to stay at your own apartment for a week or two ?
Luhan - kind of Jinri btw i need to leave now byee..
Jinri - lu...whats up with him ? he hung up on me ....? this is so weird ...

(on the other side as luhan hung up his call he gives out a loud cheer of victory to his group of friends who was witnessing his act with wide eyes )

Kris - you just did that right before my eyes ?
Chanyeol - she is going to be mad over you hyung i just hope she wont bring up the break up topic ...
Baekhyun - hyung are you sure you can carry out that act until christmas ?
Luhan - trust me guys i am doing this for us , i want to make this christmas the best one she ever had up until now so please dont spill out our secrets ...
Kris,chanyeol and baekhyun - we are in dude but only for her sake not yours haha ...


( that night jinri was rolling on her bed trying to get some peace of mind but she was totally distracted with luhan's thought ...unable to get her sleep she forced herself out of the bed and decided to send a text to luhan )

(jinri's text )
now that we are finally together you got bored of me or what ? 
..no reply...
Are you going to keep me on hold ?
...no reply...
You are not serious right ? something is definately up and i aint giving up until you spill it out ..
...no reply...
what the hell luhan why are you not replying to my text ? is work keeping you that busy ? 

...message sending failed....

since she was filled with so much of anger jinri dialed luhan's number right away and the next thing she knew luhan just turned off his device ...in the midst of frustration jinri threw her device and went back to bed ....
in the morning she turned off her alarm and decided to skip her school ....

(in the school )
Luhan - krystal have you seen jinri ?
Krystal - how m i suppose to know when you are the one who is living with her ?
Luhan - actually i m staying at my own apartment for a while so i was hoping if you could help ..
Krystal - sorry then i just got here , i will let you know when she comes ..wait why dont you try her call ? 
Luhan - i tried but its not geting connected ...
Krystal - let me try ...
Luhan - working ?
Krystal - nahh , that girl she is seriously so thick head ..turning off her device early in the morning aish..
Luhan - ok then i will leave thanks for your help ..
Krystal - not so welcome if you guys are having love quarel please make sure not to drag me in ...
luhan - haha dont worry about it krystal ...

(throughout the day luhan was worried thinking about sulli but he managed to hold his patience and even though he was too desperate to give her a visit he holded back that urge ...at luhans apartment _)

luhan - i think she is mad over me ..
Chaneyol - tell me which girlfriend on her right mind wont be ? 
Luhan - i cant reach out her call ...i have been trying the whole day ...
Chanyeol - i am telling you she definately threw it , i know her temper ...
Luhan - i never thought about it ...
Chanyeol - you cant step back now hyung and its going to be worth it so chill out ..
Luhan - do me a favour ..check on her for me ?
Chanyeol - all right i am out then see you later hyung ..


( as chanyeol reached jinri's apartment he pressed the bell but their was no response so he tried knocking on the door instead ...a few minutes later  jinri opened the door and she was about to shout over the person but the sight of chanyeol made her stopped in midway )

Jinri - chanyuur ? what are you doing here ?
Chanyuur - you do that to your guest often ? how can you make them stand outside ?
Jinri - you are my guest ? i dont remember inviting you ..
Chanyuur - uninvited guest now if you will let me in ..
Jinri - you are forcing your way in ..
Chanyuur - were you sleeping the whole day ?
Jinri - kind of , why ? 
Chanyuur - just asking , mrs.lim was looking for you today ..
Jinri - she did ? any idea why ?
Chanyuur - i heard something like " i am going to tell her parents " ...i dont know what it was all about ..
Jinri - she wha ..what ? crap if she does that then omma and appa will ground me for life ...
Chanyuur - jinri take it easy you are no longer a 7 years old kid who need to be grounded and i bet your parents knows it as well..
Jinri - stupid you will not get it ... if ever they find out i skipped school for a day they are not going to get easy on me ..
Chanyuur - its just a day jinri and why did you even skip ur classes today ?
Jinri - someone was being a jerk wait he is still being a jerk so i wanted to avoid him as well ..
Chanyuur - you are trying to avoid luhan ? what did he do this time ?
Jinri - that jerk hung up on me and he turned off his device the other day when i called him .. i guess he is already getting bored of me ... 
Chanyuur - you think so ? well you still have me jinri so dont worry ..
Jinri - you and your word now tell me ur reason why u are here ? 
Chanyuur - i dont have one .. simply wanted to get a tour around your neighbourhood lol
Jinri - sounds so like you , want some coffee ? 
Chanyuur - up ..
Jinri - be right back then ...

( as chanyuur was scanning the living room the sight of a broken device caught his attention ..since jinri was in kitchen chanyuur shouted through the living room )
Chanyuur - You and your temper jinri .. this is no joke ...
Jinri - well i dont regret atleast ..
Chanyuur - how can you do this to his gift though ?
Jinri - who cares its not like he gives a ...
Chanyuur - watch your word jinri ..may be he is just trying to tease you ..dont be too hard on him ..
Jinri - i am trying not to but i cant help it ..we only have like 1 month left together but that jerk is messing up with me ..
Chanyuur - what do you mean by only one month left jinri ?
Jinri - oh , well you know i am planning to study aboard after this final year so i will be moving out sooner ..
Chanyuur - you what ? have you talked to luhan hyung on this matter ? 
Jinri - not yet , i wanted to but i dont think he is available for this 2 weeks so have to wait until then ..
Chanyuur - are you sure he is going to be all right ?
Jinri - oh c-mon not you also chanyuur .....it depends on him ...
Chanyuur - you are going to break my poor hyungs heart it seems ..
Jinri - i am sorry chanyuur , i  dont want to but i have long awaited for this moment n now that its finally here i cant let it pass ...
Chanyuur - well lets hope for the best ...
Jinri - as well now i need to get myself ready so please make yourself at home ...
Chanyuur - are you going to leave me alone here and by the way where are you planning to go though ?
Jinri - My mom and Dad invited me for a family dinner along with luhan but luhan seems busy so there is no chance for him to join us , well you can join us if you want ..
Chanyuur - so you are heading to busan ? me ? sure they wont mind having me ?
Jinri - yes and nope infact they are very fond of you , i remember talking alot about you to them as well ..
Chanyuur - great then i am going to tag along with you jinri ..

 

Another chapter up i hope you like it , i am still in my mid way of writing so please do forgive me if certain parts of the story is not indetailly explained , any ways thank you for your comments , have a nice day :)))