Chapter 1

Until the ends of forever only with you.

Sulli-what did you just say ? You are going to date that ? seriously luhan ? 

Luhan - whats wrong with her now Sulli ? dont tell me you got a problem with her just like how you always had one with all those girls i introduced to you all these past years ..and please stop adressing her with that title because after today who knows we might be official .

Sulli - oh dont worry about that one i am good at handeling such matters between take one more step and i will screw it up for you luhan mind it i am dead serious this time.

Luhan - Jinri why are you so obssessed with me ? 

Sulli - says the one who is obssessed with me himself .

Luhan - whats up with you any ways ? 

Sulli - PMS dude better be careful.

Luhan - what ever i am leaving now ..

Sulli - no way i am letting you step out of this apartment , not yet until you give me your word that you wont flirt around with that .

Luhan - Sulli for the ing sake please that have a name and its Qian .atleast on humanity ground cant you just adress her with some respect ?

Sulli - oh please she does deserve that title so shut up now .

Luhan - Are you sure you are a girl Jinri ?

Sulli - do you want me to prove it to you ?

Luhan - not interested Jinri i would rather bury myself into the cementary then seeing that holy heavens of yours.

Sulli - bless your innocent soul luhan ,R.I.P to you sincerely .

Luhan - Ok i am seriously leaving now , i dont have times for all this Jinri and if you will excuse me now.

Sulli - What the luhan are you trying to ditch me for that ? 

Luhan - there you go again Jinri , our souls are not stuck together if i am not mistaken.

Sulli - Sorry but let me correct you WE ARE SOULMATES if you still remember .

Luhan - You cant stop me with your words jinri i am seriously leaving now ...

Filled with frustrations Jinri dialed Jongin's number and immediately started off the conversation_

Sulli - hey hi there Jongin mind going out with me tonight ? 

Jongin- hey Sulli that sounds great ,sure then i will pick you up at 7 tonight ...

( luhan was already out but jinri's voice over the phone made him stpe back )

Luhan - Jinri are you really planning to go out with that player ? 

Sulli - shuussshh luhan i am still on phone can you not do that ? 

Luhan - who cares btw hang up the call i have something to talk about ..right now ...

(hanging up the call sulli turned around to face luhan )

Sulli - wait how come you know about this Jongin kid ? were you stalking me ?

Luhan - How can i not when he is one of my dancing crew member ? 

Sulli - well why do you even care luhan ?

Luhan - neither you nor me , n one is leaving this place do you got me ?

Sulli - why so sudden shift in your mind huh ?

Luhan - Are you trying to play around Jinri ?

Sulli - if i say yes you are definately going to get mad over me and if i say no you are nt going to believe me , i dont think being honest is an option here right ?

Luhan - Have you been screening my brian or what ?

Sulli - not really but i am too desperate to wash off your brain with a bleach so that you wont think about that even for a second.

Luhan - ypur jealousy is so over board dont you think so ?

Sulli - am i that obvious ?

Luhan - umm let me ask you honestly why are you even jealous in the first place jinri ?

Sulli - whats mine is always mine , i dont share luhan ,you should know that old habit of mine ..

Luhan - Take note "whats mine is always mine " does that mean you are mine as well ?

Sulli - How can you be so dumb luhan ? you ing screwed up all of my dates and i have been doing the same with yours up until now.

Luhan - lets be honest to each other , what are we exactly ?

Sulli - Luhan and Jinri Who is probably the most dumbest and a little dense ofcource.

Luhan - I am not dense and dumb jinri but you really are .

Sulli - what do you even mean by that one ? explaination please ?

Luhan - The first time you accepted that chanyeol dude i freaking kissed you in the public, i bet you still remember that day , dont you ?

Sulli - holy crap that was the very first step ..

Luhan - to what ?

Sulli - falling for stupid luhan .

Luhan - but you insisted "i am going out with him " how come ?

Sulli - its a girl thing , i wanted to screw you up into a big ball of jealousy until you make out an official revelation but heck you never did that ...things could have been different if we never stood alongside our own pride , dont you think so ?

Luhan - You were waiting all this time just for me to confess ? 

Sulli - stupid its more of like i indirectly conffessed .

Luhan - you never really noticed but i am not blaming you so dont be mad jinri ...take some time and get back to your room .check the lower compartment of your drawer and take that recorder out . try listening to it jinri ,it has been lying there since forever .

Sulli - that recorder , the one you gifted me when i was 16 ? luhan i am 20 now and i am pretty sure its not working anymore ..

Luhan - atleast make some effort to check it out and get your off that couch right away .

Releasing a faint sigh Sulli walked inside her room and as she opened the drawer her eyes landed over the pink recorder which was placed inside a transparent treasure box .taking some times off sulli slowly pressed the play button hoping for it to work on ..

(as the recorder started to play )

__" Choi Jinri , that disobedient kid always calling me by my name , a bestfriend for life indeed .Jinri today its your 16th birthday and i wanted to gift you something really expensive but you have everything someone can ever ask for so i decided i will go on with something different so that it becomes more memoriable .I have no idea how things are going to work out after this but i cant hide my feeling for you anymore. we started off as a friend , a years later we turned into a bestfriend until i realise that you are something more then just a friend . i seriously hate that friendzone level specially when guys are over board ready to throw themselves all over you. are you getting me jinri ? i am not being a freak here but i really need to release all this feelings out .i umm actually wanted to let you know that we will suit each other better , we are already bestfriend and if you are willing to take it to the next level then just just date me ...ok now Jinri dont you dare be akward with me from here on ..anyways happy birthday love and and you should really try calling me oppa for atleast once you little beautiful creature ...wo ah ni " 

As the recorder ended playing stroming out of the room she made her way back to the living room where luhan was peacefully lying over the couch ....

Sulli - why didnt you mention about this before you jerk ...

Luhan - hello Jinri thats a recorder so obviously you should have tried checking it out ..

Sulli - you luhan you are so not romantic .i feel like puking over the way your voice sounded during the play .

Luhan - are you even serious ?

Sulli - Duh i think i am going to keep you hanging in there luhan ..

Luhan - You are rejecting me right over my face ? seriously jinri ? i have been waiting for four years in row and is this how you are going to repay me for being so patience all this time ?

Sulli - oppa , luhan oppa you are so ugly with that face though ..

Luhan - tell me you didnt do that right now jinri ...i am not dreaming ...

Sulli - want me to show you something oppa ?

Luhan - let me breathe first 

Sulli - lets breathe together in one go then ?

Luhan - what do you mean jinri ?

Sulli - like this ?

with that 2 word she captured his lips.Even though luhan was taken aback by her sudden move they ended up sharing a sweet passionate kiss pouring out all their feelings and hearts into it .