Chanpter 4

Until the ends of forever only with you.

(at Jinri's home back in Busan )

Mr.Choi - Jinri we were expecting luhan but thats chanyeol right ?
Jinri - haha appa, omma i am really sorry but luhan has some deals to handle so he wont make it tonight , may be some other times ok ? and yes this is chanyeol , the one i talked to you guys about last time ..
Chanyeol - hello mr and mrs.Choi its nice to finally meet you - with that he bowed to her parents -
Mrs.Choi - dont be too formal Chanyeol you are like a part of the family as well so make yourself at home ..
Mr.Choi - she is right now lets have our dinner san e have been complaining for quite a while now..
Jinri - ah he did ? where is that kid now ? 
Chanyeol - he must have been hungry mr.Choi btw i brought some flowers i hope it will be ok for you to keep it ..
Mrs.Choi - these flowers are beautiful and its really sweet of you to think something like this over ...
Jinri - woaa omma seems to be liking chanyeol what about you appa ?
Mr.Choi - are you indirectly trying to get yourself the permission to date him or what Jinri ?
Chanyeol - date ? Jinri you havent informed them yet ?
Mrs.choi - did we miss something jinri , what are you kids talking about ?
Mr.Choi - i dont really mind having him as my son in law Jinri ..
Jinri - aniyo appa , omma you are getting the wrong idea here ..actually..
Chanyeol - i will consider myself lucky if i get to date someone like jinri but i dont think its possible in this generation so better luck next time , actually she is dating someone already ..
Mrs.Choi - what ? my baby have got herself a boyfriend n she didnt even bother to inform her parents , can i hear out ur reason Jinri ?
Mr.Choi - Jinri how long are you going to stand there ? you cant escape this situation now ..
Jinri - appa , omma umm its like i am dating ..how to reveal this now ...
San e - noona where is luhan hyung ? and who is this giant ?
Mr.Choi - could it be luhan ?
Mrs.Choi - Jinri ...
Jinri - yess dad its him , will you and mom be ok with this relationship ?
Chanyeol - i assure you no one will fit jinri perfectly like luhan hyung ..
Mrs.Choi - well i am fond of him and your dad feels the same way so there is no objection from our sides ...
Mr.Choi - this is going to be a nice excuse to meet him again and have a long talk with him ...
san e - dad i want to meet luhan hyung as well so take me with you next time when u r leaving ..
Jinri - i am relieved to hear your thoughts out mom and dad ..
Chanyoel - it looks like everything is set now but it would have been better if hyung was here himself ..
Jinri - that doesnt really matter he will make up to them some day sooner when he is done with his works ..
Mrs.Choi - jinri i am proud of you and you made a good choice , see how dedicated he is to his works and that shows how loyal he can stand in this relationship of yours ...
Mr.Choi - your mom is right , so be careful not to hurt and bring any harm to him ..
Jinri - now i am doubting wether you guys are my parents or his because it sounds as if like you guys are concerned only over him and not me ..
Mr.Choi - as much as i trust him i am sorry to say but i dont really trust you Jinri ..
CHanyeol - i am with uncle in this word haha sorry jinri ..
Mrs.choi - me too ..
Jinri - gosh how can all of you side him leaving me behind ..
san e - dont worry noona i am on ur side so who cares right ?
Chanyeol - this kid is so thoughtful here, mind if i talk with him jinri ?
Jinri - he is human so its safe for you to have a talk with him lol
san e - why noona ? is chanyeol hyung scared of aliens and ghost ?
Mr.Choi - san e , thats not how you talk with your elders ..
Chanyeol - thats all right he is still young and that happens Mr.Choi and hey there san e i am not really sacred of anything ...since i am a giant ?
Jinri - You are kidding me chanyeol how can you be this cute with kids ..
san e - hyung if i was you then instead of getting scared over certain things i would be scared of my own height ...
Chanyeol - jinri i am liking him so much already how come you never  introduced him to me before ?
Jinri - be careful he can be real tough sometimes ..
Mr and mrs.Choi - kids lets have our dinner now its getting late and both of you need to leave before the midnight ..
jinri and chanyeol - we are coming ...


(after dinner mr and mrs.Choi along with san e bid their goodbyes to Jinri and chanyeol and as they were heading back to seoul they spotted kai in the nearby store so taking some times off they got off the car to greet him )

Jinri - Jongin ....
Chanyeol - what are you doing here kai ?
Kai - hey guys , i am here with my mom and i can ask you guys the same question ..
Jinri - we are heading back to seoul , we came here to visit my parents ..
Chanyeol - you look so fine then why did u even skip ur class today ? 
Kai - nothing big but mom just asked me to accompany her here to meet her clients ..
Jinri - aww poor you jongin just pray that your mom wont fix your marriage with one of those clients daughter or else my jung is going to you know what i mean right ?
Chanyeol - cant agree with jinri less because i have this experience , thank god luck was on my side that particular day if not i wont be standing here today ..
Kai - dont worry about such lame things , whats even there ? if she wants then who am i to voice out my opinion after all she is everything i have ever got ...
Jinri - Jongin dont be that serious we were just trying to get on your nerves and dont you ever say something like that ...
Chanyeol - whats up with you two now ...are you shading the atmosphere btw the two of you ? 
Kai - no idea , and jinri you dont have to worry about me anymore ...
Jinri - KIM JONGIN we need to talk right now ..


( while chanyeol was confused with the laters behaviour he played well by keeping his mouth shut as he knew that something was up with the two of them ...even though kai tried not to be so obvious jinri felt that something was really up so dragging him to the corner )

Jinri - what did i do ? why are you treating me so coldly Jongin ? tell me did i do something wrong to you ? give me some clues ..
Kai - you did nothing Jinri so dont bother yourself with such delusional thoughts ...
jinri - Jongin i know you very well , how can you ask me not to bother myself ? i am not being delusional Jongin i know you from the palms of my hand ...
Kai - Jinri can you leave me alone ? i am not really in the mood to talk with anyone right now ..
Jinri - until and unless you spill out the truth i aint leaving you ...
Kai - Jinri please i am really tired ...
Jinri - tired of what Jongin ? if you are talking about your relationship with krystal then i can say it that this is definately not the case so please i am not going to buy any lies ..tell me the truth ..
kai - Jinri will you please stop it ? there is no such things as truth and lies and why do you even care ? please stop confusing me i cant stand it anymore...
Jinri - Kim Jongin what did i exactly do ? you are like avoiding my stares everytime i am talking with you ...
Kai - enough Jinri i am leaving ...

(before he can take his step jinri grabbed him by the wrist and stopped him mid way )

Jinri - i am waiting for my answer Jongin .. when did i even confused you ? 
kai - jinri this is not something you will understand ...
Jinri - then make me understand what you really mean by those words ...you are slipping off my hands and if this continues then someday you are going to stand far beyond my reach ....
Kai - jinri why are you wasting your times over such small matters ? 
Jinri - Jongin you are someone i dont ever want to loose , i cant risk loosing you and your friendship ....
kai - i never knew my friendship would meant so much to you thank you for giving me a heads up .....
Jinri - you are being sarcastic jongin please dont do this to me ...

(with a tearful eyes jinri let out a chuckle and trying to hide her tears she turned her back against kai ) 

jinri - Jongin i am clueless and until and unless you tell me yourself i am never going to know but i guess you wont so i am sorry for forcing you out and yelling over you ...

(kai was about to head back but the sight of Jinri's back and the muffle noises of her faint cries stopped him )

kai - Jinri , you are crying ? 
Jinri - not really jongin go ahead i will get back after a while ...
Kai - Jinri dont lie to me i can see and hear you , dont try to play dumb ...
Jinri - then what am i suppose to do jongin ? you are not even willing to answer me ....
kai - I am sorry Jinri ..
jinri - thats all right jongin ...ah this is so akward we better head back before your mom gets back there ..
kai - after you ...


( when they got back to the spot where Jinri's car was parked both of them were greeted by kai's mom )

Mrs.Kim - You are Jinri ? wow you are so beautiful in person ...and whats with those puffy eyes dear ? 
kai - mom its getting late lets leave ..
Jinri - yes mrs.kim thank you but this is the first time we are meeting how come you recognized me so well ? ah its because of the wind it seems ..so many dusts ...
kai - mom please ..
Mrs.kim - we have plently of time jongin why are you in such a rush ? whats up with this boy today first he skipped his class and now this ...
Jinri - excuse me ? i thought it was your idea mrs.kim to let him skip his class to accompany you today as per what i hear him say earlier ..
kai - Jinri we will take our leave now ...
Mrs.Kim - what ? i never did dear ,may be you got him wrong ..well how can i not when he keeps talking about you all the times ..
Jinri - he did ? you sure it was me mrs.kim ? i am pretty sure he talked to you about krystal more often then me ..
kai - mom please i am begging you..
Jinri - jongin wait a sec ...whats exactly is going on ? 
Mrs.Kim - krystal ? who is that now ? aside from jinri he never talked to me about that girl ...
Jinri - are you sure mrs.kim because kai have been dating her for quite a while ...
Mrs.kim - Jinri dear i think you got it wrong all this times becasue he have never dated anyone up until now and even lately he is not into dating ...
Jinri - is that true kai ? please tell me its a lie ..
Kai - jinri ..i am sorry...but i cant pretend anymore ....
Mrs.kim - i think the two of you need some private time here so i am leaving ...
Jinri - jongin have you been lying to me  all this time ? you and Jung never really dated ? 
Kai - i know i did wrong but we had no other choice jinri ...
Jinri - we ? does that mean krystal knew it all along ? you guys were faking infront of me ,no everyone all this time ? but why jongin ?
kai - yes , she knows about it ...
Jinri - Jongin are you even going to speak up ?


( since chanyeol was there all this times observing the scence upon hearing them mention about krystal he wasted no time to dial her number and as the latter picked her call )

chanyeol - Krystal ? what the heck is going on ? is there something wrong between you and kai ? 
Krystal - oppa how can you ask something so private the moment i pick my call ? 
Chanyeol - my dear cousin curiosity is killing me , tell me now ..
krystal - all right just know that there is nothing wrng between me and him , happy now ? i ma hanging up ..
Chanyeol - wait a minute , if you guys are having no trouble then why jongin and jinri is frequently picking on your name when they are having a private talk ? 
Krystal - they what ? oppa tell me where are you right now ? faster i need to get there please..

Chanyeol - why are you even bothering yourself its not like they are having some serious issues but well if you insist then we are here near the gas station in the mid way to han river ....
Krystal - ok thanks oppa i will be there till then keep your eyes on them ..
Chanyeol - sure , wait you are making me spy over them ? 

(but the line already went dead so shaking off his thoughts chanyeol pressed the psuh button to his phone and tried to keep himself busy so that he wont play the role of a third person in their conversation which was taking place only a little distance away from where he was standing ,...as jinri was trying to force jongin to speak out or to give out some explaination before she could proceed further krystal showed up ..)

Krystal - hey Jinri , Jongin ....
Jinri - Jung how did you get here ?
kai - dont give me that looks Jinri i didnt call her , i was here with you all this time ..
Krystal - i am here on my own and Jinri ...
Jinri - you gave me your word that you will never hurt her and i trusted you jongin but you somehow proved me wrong ..
Krystal - Jinri please..this has nothing to do with him ....
Kai - I know i am at fault Jinri and i am really guilty for everything ..i sincerely am ..
Krystal - Jongin its not even necessary ..i dont think you did anything wrong here ...Jinri as much as you want me to be happy i feel the same way for you too ..just may be i went a little aboard..
Jinri - jung i feel so lost right now ..how can he do this to you ? i mean i understand him partly but faking a relationship ?
Krystal - Jinri dont blame him because it was all me , i started this act ..he is innocent ...i dont want to spill this out but i cant hold it back anymore because if i do then surely you are going to live with a delusional ideas ..
Jinri - Jung i had enough i dont want to listen to anything and Jongin i am never forgiving you on this ....i dont know if i can even face you from here on wards..
Jongin - is that it ? do you have something more to speak out Jinri ? has all this years of our friendship gone wasted ? Jongin this jongin that ...everything was just so easy for you ..wasnt it ? 
you never really noticed how much you have been hurting me all this times ...no matter how hard i tried you never even looked my way not even once ...i tried hard hoping that someday you will take note of my feelings towards you but ...
Krystal - Jongin please stop ..Jinri to be honest i was the one who decided on this fake relationship not him ...he had no clue of why i was even asking something like that from him and trust me it was real hard to persuade him in the beginning but any how for your sake he agreed to play along ..
Jongin - Krystal you dont have to explain it in detail i dont think she will change her view points on me through this simple explainations ..i dont think we have anything left to be dealt with so i am leaving ..
Krystal - Jongin atleast let me explain it to her ..you dont have to do this ..

( even though krystal tried hard to stop kai from leaving he forced himself out of the situation and left the spot immediately )

Krystal - Jinri how can you just stand there and see all this things happening right before your eyes ? are you too blind to even notice his sincerity ? Jinri i am talking with you ..
Jinri - Stop it Jung please stop it ....how can you expect me to play it cool when everything is my fault ..how can you expect me to hang on when every bit of the things are falling right before my eyes ...i am filled with so much of guilt Jung ..i doubt if i can even forgive myself for all this things..
Krystal - Jinri ...
Jinri - I am sorry Jung I am really really sorry for casuing such a choas in your life...all i ever wanted was your happiness but i never knew i was the very reason for your pains...it never even occured to me ...
Krystal - jinri please neither you nor him ..no one is at fault ..i chose this path even after being aware of how much hurt this things coud really bring ...dont blame yourself ..
Jinri - I am sorry Jung i cant keep my word of protecting you ...i am sorry that i was the very reason you got yourself heartbroken ...i am sorry that i was never there when you were going through hard times ..
Krystal - please Jinri dont be ....all this was bound to happen if not today may be someday .....if someone needs to apologize then its me jinri because i created all this fuss...i am really sorry Jinri ...
Jinri - jung hush ....

( krystal was silently sobbing at the corner when jinri who was already crying engulfed her in a tight hug )

Jinri - shush Jung look at me now please ..
Krystal - Jinri with what word should i make both of you comfortable ? tell me please i am so clueless at the moment ...
jinri - Jung first off please stop crying we will figure  some thing out and i dont need your words ,all i need is for you to be strong and be with me until the end...
krystal - jinri i never wanted this to happen neither to you nor to him ..
jinri - jung enough now ..just look at me ..

( As krystal met Jinri's gaze giving out a sincere smile the elder wiped off the tears that was falling down the latters eye..)

jinri - i am going to talk with him for you jung and i know i crossed my limit as well so i need to apologise to him as well so dont worry you have my word that jongin will be all right ..
Krystal - you will ? thank you so much Jinri , i am always going to be indebted to you ...
Jinri - yes i will now lets go we cant stay here all night ...

(with that the two bestfriend headed back towards their car and there they were greeted by chanyeol )

chanyeol - i am sorry i really dont want to witness all those drama's but i somehow did since i was waiting for you jinri so dont blame me ..
Jinri - hey i never blamed you in the first place and now now lets not waste any more of our times ..so lets go..
krystal - jinri i will drop oppa so you can directly head back to your apartment and get some rest we will see you tommorow at school ok ?
jinri - umm all right then be safe both of you ,i will text you later see yah..

(as they parted their own ways instead of heading back to her home jinri directed her car towards jongin's apartment ...when she reached her destination pulling over the car she stepped out and with a fear inside her mind she took the elevator to 3rd floor where jongin was living ....standing before the door jinri released a deep breathe and tapped on the door )
since it was almost midnight jongin who was lying lifeless on the couch was taken aback with the sound of a tapp on the door so with a hesi mind he opened the door to check on the person )

jongin - what the he....
Jinri - Jongin ...
Jongin - Jinri ? what are you doing here around this time of the night ? 
Jinri - why are you even awake at this hour of the night ?
Jongin - come inside ...
Jinri - you have a huge collection of our pictures ...
Jongin - never mind it .. sorry if its making you feel uncomfortable i will be removing it out by tommorow ..
jinri - Jongin stop saying sorry ..i know i went over board this time ...i dont know how i turned into such a selfish person ...i feel ashamed of myself right now ...i dont even deserved to be loved by someone like you ...
Jongin - jinri lets not talk about it ...
Jinri - no , we need to face this and thats why i am here ...i wanted to apologise ...all this times i was just thinking about myself and no one else ..aside from myself i never really cared about the ppls around me..
Jongin - thats not it jinri i know how much you really cared for and still do for Krystal ...you are not selfish  as far as i know you ...so dont say something like that..
Jinri - then what am i suppose to do Jongin ? i cant even bring myself to face you because you have been through alot because of me ...but really i am being honest i was clueless..
Jongin - Jinri i dont need your explainations i know you and i am sorry i spit way too much of my words over you earlier ..i never meant to but ..
Jinri - jongin dont be sorry if not for those words then i dont think i would have ever realise ...infact i am thankful to you for making me realise how unfair i was really being to you ..
Jongin - i think we shouldnt be wasting our times throwing apologies jinri because both of us know that things are never going to work out the same way like before ..
Jinri - jongin you are scaring me ...
Jongin - jinri as much as i want to give krystal a chance i dont think its going to work out ...infact its going to be unfair for her so i am done deciding ..
Jinri - done deciding what jongin ?
Jongin - i am leaving tommorow ..
Jinri - what ? but why ? and where ?
jongin - you heard me right jinri i am leaving and about my wheres about i am not sure about it myself ..
jinri - are you planning to avoid me for the rest of your lifes Jongin ? are you running away from all this things ?
Jongin - i am just doing you a favour jinri ..
jinri - by leaving me ? 
jongin - jinri you dont even need me here , you have luhan and i dont want to keep hurting krystal ....
Jinri - do you think she will be glad to hear this news ? 
jongin - dont worry she will get use to leaving without me just like how she has been doing all those years when i didnt even step into her life...
Jinri - you are being selfish jongin ..
Jongin - i am ? Jinri there are certain things in life that can never be erased out no matter how hard you try ..i know i may sound so dramatic but i dont think i can ever replace you with someone else ...i have tried all those years but the more i try to forget you the more i end up falling for you ...
Jinri - i am sorry for making you feel so miserable and i am sorry that i cant even comfort you ..
Jongin - its not your fault jinri , it was me who fell for you not like you forced me to root for you right ? 
jinri - how can you do this to yourself jongin . this is not even funny ...
Jongin - i am being honest jinri ....
Jinri - Jongin ...may be this is the last time for us so i just want you to know that i am really thankful to you ...thank you for giving me your sincere feelings and i am sorry for not being able to reciprocate the same feelings back to you ...
Jongin - as well i am thankful to you for being a part of my life Jinri ...
Jinri - ahh i think i have cried enough so i am not going to cry anymore just do me one last favour ..
Jongin - what is it jinri ?
Jinri - take care of yourself and no matter where ever you will be always stay healthy and  happy ...will you ?
Jongin - i will dont worry about it....anything more ?
Jinri - pack your stuffs well and give me a call tommorow so that i can be there to see you off ok ? i dont want to hear no for answer i atleast want to see you off jongin ...
Jongin - all right now go and get yourself some beauty sleep ...
Jinri - how can you ask me to get some sleep after giving me such kind of news ? 
Jongin - Jinri its not like i am going forever its for 3-4 years and i will be back ..
jinri - should i be honest ?
jongin - sure you can tell me what is it ?
Jinri - i dont know why but i dont really want you to forget me ...
jongin - thats is something impossible jinri , even if you ask me to i wont ...
Jinri - but but dont you think you should move on ? 
Jongin - you think i never tried ?
Jinri - who knows may be it will work ..we never know jongin ...
Jongin - if it was possible then it must have processed well by now specially when someone like soo jung is giving out her best ..
jinri - you are making me feel guilty again ... 
jongin - you know i didnt mean to and soo jung knows it better then anyone else how much i treasure this feelings ..
Jinri - somehow everyone of us here is so lucky ....
Jongin - not as much as you are ...
Jinri - you are right and from here on i a going to pray hard for you guys..
Jongin - you are stupid as always ...
Jinri - dont tel me about it Jongin btw i am off to home now i will see you tommorow byee..
Jongin - sleep well Ri ...


(the next day jinri called krystal and both of them went together to see off kai , at first krystal nearly felt limb upon hearing the news but a little while later she gathered back herself and decided to let it slide )

Krystal - ahh i cant believe that i got rejected by Kim jongin ...this news is going to bring me so much of popularity ..
kai - haha this is going to give a nice chance for those who have been trying to hit on you from the begining specially Suho hyung..
Jinri - are you guys kidding me ? how can ? seriously ? 
Krystal - well suho is not bad so what you say jinri ?
jinri - jung are you dead sure ?
kai - trust me you wont regret it if you decide on giving him the chance ..
Jinri - its like we are making a pass lol well i will always support you jung so i am after you all the times..
krystal - heol cant believe you are actually leaving ..i dont know why you guys need to leave ...
kai - you guys ? i am the only one here Krystal ...
Jinri - ah about that she is talking about me ... i am planning on studying aboard after high school ..
Krystal - someone is going to mourn here.........
kai - you mean luhan hyung ?
Jinri - ofc him who else ? well the thing is i havent told him about it yet ..
Krystal - yah no time for all this talk now you will miss your flight ..
kai - just talk to him he will understand you and now i am leaving so you guys take care ...

(As he was about to leave jinri quietly made her way towards him and tiptoeing herself she gave a final farewell to jongin in the form of a soft cheek kiss )

Krystal - jinri how can you do that right infornt of my eyes ?
Jinri - sorry bae this is a final farewell and i know you dont mind it..
kai - thank you jinri for this precious gift ...( something he spoke to himself in his mind ) 

( kai was holding his breath until he heard the two girls shouting out his name and waving in his direction asking him to qucikly go inside )

krystal - Jinri i think i can do this , i am feeling like a big burden has been finally removed from my mind ..
Jinri - i will be cheering on you Jung and remember nothing is impossible ..
Krystal - bingo but for someone like jongin the impossible word do exist in his dictionary ,ahh sometimes i envy you alot jinri ..
Jinri - he just need time Jung trust me some day he is going to change his mind ..
krystal - possible in other cases but not for jongin you know it better then me so stop denying it ..
Jinri - well i do consider myself lucky enough to have someone like them falling for me but at the same time i feel guilty for not being good enough for them ..
Krystal - Jinri we Human's are not a material of perfection , you , me .everyone here have their own flaws but it depends on how strong we are willing to stand agaisnt our own flaws ....now cheer up will you ?
jinri - first you then only me jung ..

(staring over each other they started laughing over their ownselves and with that both of them drove back to school where they were having another full day in store for both of them )

 

 

Sorry guys for updating two same chapter actually my wifi was being such a jerk and in hurry i clicked the save button twice sorry , any ways hope you enjoyed this update :)) have a nice day and thank you for those who made their comments down there i rly appreciate it :)) <33 and about the poster image i am sorry since i am new in this asian fanfic site i tried to paste the image url but its not working so may be next time :))