Chapter 5

Until the ends of forever only with you.

( as soon as they reached their school both Jinri and krystal hopped off their car and went directly to their classroom...)

Krystal - Jinri you think the teacher wont mind us being late ? 
Jinri - Jung lets figure it out when we get there and take a chill i am the class president ..
Krystal - thats the reason why i am nervous lol 
Jinri - this is our first time and i am pretty sure they do know about kai's thingi so no worries..

(standing before their classroom the girls immediately bowed and greeted their teacher )

Jinri - goodmorning mrs.lim ...can we come inside ?
Krystal - Goodmorning mrs.lim ...
Mrs.Lim - you are late so can i hear your excuse for being late to school ?
Jinri - mrs.lim actually we thought of getting the permission before hand but we were running out of time so we decided that we will explain it to you later on ..
Krystal - we went to see off Jongin and way back to school the traffic was so ...
Mrs.Lim - oh i heard he left this school ,well atleast your reasons are bold enough so next time do get prior permission from the administration ok girls ?
Krystal and jinri - nae , thank you mrs.lim ...


( as she took her seat next to where luhan was already sitting jinri noticed that luhan has been staring over her from the minute she have stepped inside her classroom )

Jinri - Goodmorning luhan i thought you wont be here today ...
Luhan - goodmroning Jinri , are you allright ? 
jinri - i am why are you even asking me such question luhan ?
Luhan - i heard about you.krystal and Jongin ...i am sorry i was not there with you the other day ..
Jinri - ahh so the news is already out ? well i was glad that you were not there the other day..
Luhan - yes it is and tell me why so ?

(after narrating the whole incident that happened the other day they shared a moment of silence until jinri felt a pair of warm hands right over hers )

Luhan - you know you handeled it quite well i am really proud of you Jinri ..
jinri - how can you praise me when i did something so selfish in the beginning ...?
Luhan - beginning does not really matter , its the ending and see how you ended it so well ?
Jinri - heck you are not even jealous that i went to his apartment in the middle of the night and for your info today i pecked him on the cheeks as a farewell gift ..
Luhan - YOU DID WHAT ? Jinri how can you ? you just left a trigger on him are you even aware of it ?
Jinri - i never thought of something like that ....and you are not mad still then ?
Luhan - why should i be but please be careful next time this might seem paper thin for you but you can confuse them with such acts ok ?
Jinri - ayee sir and that reminds me that we are not really on a good terms , you hung up on me and dont act like we are fine here..
Luhan - my girlfriend is having a split personality disorder now and i know you already forgived me ...
Jinri - honestly i dont want to but we only have like a months left to spend together so i am taking this one into consideration so dont repeat such things in future luhan..
Luhan - see i know you cant stay mad over me and how come a month ? we have our entire lifetime ...
Jinri - luhan i have something to talk with you ...
Luhan - you seem pretty nervous so first off take a deep breathe and then just fill me in with your words ...
Jinri - luhan the thing is umm..firstly give me your word that you wont be mad over me ..
Luhan - when did i ever ? you know i wont even dare it so go ahead and tell me now ..
Jinri - luhan after the finals i am set to go aboard for my studies ...
Luhan - you never gave any heads up regarding this matter jinri how come ? 
Jinri - you are talking so calmly luhan it is scaring me ..
Luhan - Jinri everything related to you i have always made sure that i handeled it calmly because you really means alot to me dont forget that ..
jinri - i am sorry luhan ....it just happened i mean i was having this dream ever since like forever but mom and dad always refused me ..i never really expected them to give me the permission but somehow they did ..
Luhan - Jinri i am really happy for you and always keep in mind that i will support you until the end ...
Jinri - luhan you know you are that typical boyfriend , i knew it you wont refuse me on this and really thank you so much this means a big deal to me ...and i am sorry because i know that you are partly hurt with my decision..
Luhan - Jinri dont you even dare say that word again , i am willing to do everything it takes to stand by your side and trust me its worth everything ...
Jinri - Luhan it toally knowing the fact that i dont really deserve you , you are too good for me but i am too selfish to let someone else have you ..
Luhan - i am only for you jinri , and i can reverse those words as well , as much as you think that you dont deserve me i too sometimes think that i dont deserve you as well but we are after all humans so only a half will complete the other half ...
Jinri - yes i know thats why i keep saying that you complete me and i complete you  ...
Luhan - cheesy much you are such a obedient student jinri ...
Jinri - well my teacher here is so dedicated himself so this is the least i can od for him ..
Luhan - and thats why i love you so much Choi ..
Jinri - 143 x ifinity ..thats my rating keke
Luhan - btw chanyeol said that you are going for a shopping tommorow with krystal ? 
Jinri - oh that giant already spilled out ? yes i am and what about you oppa ?
Luhan - i am going to meet my in laws tommorow ...
Jinri - such a hectic sched...WHAT ? inlaws ? 
Luhan - haha you are cute , actually i called them earlier to give out my apology for not being able to meet them last time and together i informed them that i will come over so that i can spend some times with them and san e..
Jinri - i dont have any objection and you are lucky because my parents treats you far more better then they treat me on the lot ..
Luhan - the same i can say with my parents ...
Jinri - oh we should definately switch our parents then keke well oppa i will be visiting your place in the evening so do you want to come along ?
Luhan - sounds good anything else ...
Jinri - nothing more oppa ...

(after school jinri and luhan headed to his home which was located a few distance away from his own apartment ...both of them were greeted by his parents upon showing themselves before them )

Jinri - ohh omma , appa i totally missed both of you so much ...
Mrs.Xi - oh my jinri we werent expecting you guys here but we are glad to see you ...
Mr.Xi - you have grown more beautiful over this past years Jinri and you luhan how come you never called me ?
Luhan - sorry mom and dad i was a little busy lately with our projects and well you dont really need me at the moment i suppose ...
Jinri - that means he was not staying here the other day omma ?
Mrs.Xi - he dont have time for us jinri its only you who calls us frequently i am even doubting if he is our real son ...
Mr.Xi - luhan should i kick you out of this home and adopt jinri instead ?
Luhan - this is so funny mom and dad and dont worry she will be your daughter sooner ..
jinri - yah luhan how can you ?
Mr and mrs.Xi - YOU GUYS ARE DATING ALREADY ? XI LUHAN WHY DIDNT YOU INFORM US EARLIER ?
Luhan - whats there to inform mom and dad , both of you like her so much so its more easier to let the time speak up ?
Mr.Xi - Now i think i can proudly say that you are my son since you chose the perfect girl for yourself ...
Jinri - appa ...
Mrs.Xi - aww see our jinri is all red in here so stop all your teasings and lets get inside ...
Luhan - nice one appa i am really enjoying this ...

(they had their moments together and a while later jinri sat next to mrs.xi and gathering their attention she shared about her plans for the future )

Mr.Xi - thats quite a nice course jinri appa will support you with your decision nice done ...
Mrs.Xi - this might be heart breaking for this kid here but i assure you jinri he will be fine so dont worry about him ok ? just do your studies well and complete your course until then we will wait ...
Jinri - i have no words to say anymore ...its like you guys are such perfect family and i dont ever want to lose my spot in being a part of your family so i will definately do my best ..thank you luhan , app , omma for supporting me through this decisons...
Luhan - sorry mom and dad she can be really emotional sometimes ...
Mr.Xi - dont make fun of her luhan remember i can kick you out any minute ...
Mrs.Xi - have anyone ever told you guys that you are such a adorable couple ? 
Jinri - Gosh omma , appa lets not talk about this anymore ...
Luhan - haha Jinri i am sorry but my parents wont spare you from here on wards now that they knows about us ...
Mr and mrs.Xi - and we bet your parents will be doing the same to him so its 1 is to 1 Jinri ..
jinri - thats right , between are you planning to meet with my parents as well tommorow ?
Mr.Xi - we have set a small get together party for just the two of our families ..you know how i miss my buddies...
Mrs.Xi - dont over do it ...Jinri is there anything you want me to take over for you mom and san e ?
Luhan - about that one i will decide mom ..
Jinri - just your presence will be enough for her omma ..

( the rays of the sun was directly relecting right over her eyes so she forced herself out of bed and went outside to get some fresh air ..after few minutes she went back inside her room and decided to take a shower ...it was sunday which means shopping with Jung so picking a simple but a fancy outfit Jinri drove off to Jung's apartment ...greting the elder one Jinri stepped inside jung's apartment )

Jinri - oh sica unnie good morning how have you been all this time ?
Jessica - Jinri morning its nice to see you here after a decade it seems if i am not mistaken ? and i have been fine how about you dear ?
jinri - sorry i never got the chance to greet you often like i use to hehe glad to know that unnie and me ? never better ;))
jessica - thats great then i will bring you some coffee you can go upstair the princess is getting herself ready ..
Jinri - all right unnie i think i need to disturb that princess now ...

(upstair in krystal's room )
jinri - jung soo jung how can you be so cool in here we only have like one day for shopping ...
Krystal - why ? are you planning to shop the entire boutiquee ?
Jinri - ahen not like that but we have so many ppls in the list so it might take alot of times you know ..
Krystal - we can manage jinri we are two in number so chill now ..
jinri - do it faster now or else i am going to break the glass of your range rover ?
krystal - CHOI JINRI I AM ALMOST DONE DONT GIVE ME SUCH THREAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I TREASUE THAT BABY OF MINE ..
Jessica - correction krystal that is my baby ..
Jinri - oh unnie thanks for the coffee..
Krystal - well whats your is all mine we are sisters hehe
jessica - this girls now go ...dont waste too much of times like jinri said you have quite a huge list this time ...
krystal - allright i am done lets leave jinri ..
Jinri - i am coming you go ahaed and bye unnie i will see you later ..


(At busan both the families were having good times together and they shared a good amount of their times talking about Jinri and luhan )

Mr.Choi - luhan we dont have words to express our gratitude twoards you for being there for Jinri all the times ...you two grew up together and this is one of the happiest moments for us ..you have taken care of her from the very beginning and as well you are continuing the same ..
Luhan - appa thats what a responsible son will do right so dont be i just want us to spend a lot of good times together in the future as well ...
Mrs.Xi - he surely grew up well under both of your guidance ...
Mrs.Choi - after all he is our son just like how you guys keep saying jinri is your daughter ...but really i wish if Jinri can stay here longer..
Mr.Xi - they have spend half of their lives together so i think its a good thing they try to live on two separate ways so that even for a while they will come to value the presence of each other in their life ..dont you think so ?
Luhan - this is going to be a little hard since i wont be seeing her often but i can travel back and forth to greet her on timely basis so it wont be that huge of a deal ...
San e - hyung you are going to say " i shouldnt have let her go " the very next day she leaves ...
mrs.Choi - haha this kid ..
Luhan - he knows me well but san e hyung will try not to ...
San e - hyung i am here and i will make sure that you dont miss noona often ..
Luhan - thats my boy thank you san e ...


(at the shopping mall )

Krystal - Jinri ah how long are you going to stand there deciding on wether or not to take that ?
Jinri - give me a minute jung i am asking them to pack it for me ...
Krystal - between what are you planning to give him ?
Jinri - i know he is having ahuge collection of rubix cube but to add it up and to remind him that it comes out from a special someone i decide to give a Rubix cube and with that i am going to treat him with my own recipie hehe 
Krystal - you what ? are you sure jinri ? wait you did learn cooking ? 
Jinri - yah i am far more better then you jung ...
Krystal - i am going to keep my fingure crossed so that you wont create any mess keke
Jinri - not to worry i am going to make this real special for him since i will be leaving sooner ..
Krystal - like how ?
Jinri - usually a boys do something like this but he have done so much for me so i decided to sing a song for him ...
Krystal - Jinri i dont want anything for christmas just make a recording of your audio and give me ,i seriously love your voice so much and when you are gone i will make sure to use it as my lullaby every night ..pretty please baby ?
Jinri - i will you dont have to plead for such small things Jung..
Krystal - keke btw what song did you choose ?
Jinri - Our tommorow hehe ...
Krystal - this is my first time hearing out the title and from the title itself i can tell that this song is going to be very beautiful ..
Jinri - ofc it is jung you should listen to the orginal version too ..
Krystal - no thank you i am picking yours over the orginal version ..
Jinri - ohuhuhu Jung i am melting keke
Krystal - haha Jinri you are such a bae ...
Jinri - oh well you know that i am not straight when it comes to you right ?
Krystal - then ditch him and lets date lol
Jinri - haha we are being so funny here Jung ..
krystal - like always luckily no one is around if not they might have created a big rumour of us being LB lol
Jinri - who cares everyone knows we are soulmates and we are inseparable ...
Krystal - enough now lets proceed we still have more then half of the works undone ...
Jinri - lets go to the department store to get the groceries first then after that to the bakery ...
Krystal - what about the botique Jinri ?
Jinri - in the evening Jung we can cut short that time hehe 
Krystal - dont complain later on then ..
jinri - i wont hehe ...


(after shopping they parted their own ways and as jinri was piling up her boxes in the lobby luhan came out of no where and greeted her ) 

Luhan - hi beautiful ..
Jinri - Luhan you nearly scared me ...where are you even coming from ? where is your car ?
Luhan - i did ? i just got here from busan and i have parked it outside ...
Jinri - why ? dont tell me you are not going to stay here tonight as well ...
Luhan - only for a week Jinri take it easy ...
Jinri - you and your excuses luhan , all right then you should leave its getting dark outside and it wont be safe to drive in the dark ..
Luhan - what are headlights made for then ?
Jinri - you sure you want to get into arguments with me luhan ?
Luhan - how did you even manage to keep up with your energy specially after shopping this huge piles of stuffs...
Jinri - i am a typical one dear boy so now if you will stand aside i still have lot of boxes to pile up and drag all the way up to my apartment ..
Luhan - basically i am here to help you with that one only so now stand still i will do the rest of things ...
Jinri - luhan thats really ok i can od this and i know you are tired after a long drive so please go home already ...
Luhan - i am not done here so dont ask me to ...
Jinri - Luhan please leave i am telling you for the last time its getting dark outside and i dont want you to drive in the dark ..are you hearing me ?
Luhan - just let me do this please jinri ?
jinri - car keys ?
Luhan - here , but for what ?
Jinri - since you insisted after you are done go home by walk ...
Luhan - i will take a cab then ...
Jinri - shut up i will drop you home stupid ...
Luhan - is it safe for you ?
Jinri - i have been carrying my license for years while you just got yours so shut up now ...

(both of them carried their boxes and they even asked the security guard of the building to help them out ...when they were done with placing all the boxes on the floor of her living room jinri gave some bucks to the ahjussi and thanked him for helping out )

Jinri - luhan you look so tired why dont you just step over ? 
Luhan - why ? are you feeling so lonely without me or what ?
jinri - partly yes but right now i was asking it for your good ..
Luhan - i know jinri and i was curious ..where is your handphone ?
jinri - trashbin obviously ...
Luhan - thats why the call was not getting connected all this times .. ..
Jinri - you have to buy me new one since you are at fualt ..
Luhan - i already did tada ..
Jinri - haha i already got myself a new handphone and you got me one as well ?
Luhan - why did you ? 
Jinri - thought i can show it off to you ? lets exchange then ?
Luhan - i already have one Jinri ..
Jinri - just give me yours for a sec ..

(as luhan handed over his phone jinri grabbed it at once and eyeing it for one last time she threw it right over the stairs )

Luhan - WHY DID YOU DO THAT JINRI ?
Jinri - why ? are you mad ?
Luhan - that was your gift jinri and i have been very careful with it up until now ...
Jinri - so was mine luhan , and right now we are exchanging and that probably means mine is yours and yours is mine stupid ..
Luhan - BUT ...
Jinri - no buts take this and give me yours now ...
Luhan - what about our selcas ..no i mean your selcas..
Jinri - Luhan i know you have more unseen pictures of mine saved in there and now its gone ...
Luhan - i am sorry to inform you but i have saved up all your selca's and unseen pictures not to mention even video's in my personal lappy ...
Jinri - oh my luhan is over smart huh ?
Luhan - i was born genius ..
Jinri - ewww someone is being self centred can i puke right over you ?
Luhan - NO WAY I AM OUT OF HERE NOW...
Jinri - wait for me i am dropping you tonight ..
Luhan - i will be down then ..

(jinri drove to his place and after dropping him she went straight to her apartment ....the next day they follwed their usual schedule and after school all of them went to luhan's apartment )

Jinri - have you guys made any plansfor the christmas ?
kris - how about i ask you out for a date Jinri ?
Chanyeol - she might choke over your words so be careful hyung ..
Luhan - as much as i want to spend my christmas with Jinri and you guys i am really sorry i wont be able to since i have to go to beijing for a bussiness deal..
Jinri - the last time you said you were having some work related to appa's bussiness i dont remember appa mentiong anything about it ...
krystal - i have plans with my sister and may be we will be out of town ...
Luhan - its not necessary that he will have to talk about it right ?
Jinri - well you are right and its not like i am asking you not to go so please..
Chanyeol - chill out guys and jinri i can give you a company so dont worry ..
Jinri - aww chanyuur thats really so sweet of you but the thing is umm i actually have to attened a orientation regarding my college stuffs so i dont think i will be even available..
kris - no wonder jinri knows her way ..she rejected you indirectly bro ...
Krystal - heol stop teasing my cousin he is already having a mental breakdown this days due to i dont know what though ...
Luhan - that means both of us will be busy so no christmas celebration i guess .... 
Jinri - you dont have to give me that toothy smile of yours though ..someone seems to be very happy with this news huh ...
Luhan - well like everyone i need some space too ...
Jinri - oh dear then until the day i leave please keep your distance away from me , any ways i have to do my packings so i am leaving ..
Krystal - after you Jinri and luhan better watch your mouth i am capable of doing certain things you might not have any clue of so be careful ..
Luhan - indeed just like your bestfriend always threatening me ..

(as jinri leaves the building she threw a death glare toward luhan's direction and stompped out of the building ...while in luhan's apartment )

Chanyeol - you pissed her off once again ..
Kris - she might be wondering seriously luhan how can you ..
Luhan - this is whats going to leave her doubt free so shut up guys ..you guys know that its all for her and i am not going to risk anything here after all its her last time with me ..after that who knows when we will get to see eachother ...
Chanyeol- ok brother if we continue this someone is going to get more senti ...
Kris - but hows ur plan going to work luhan ? i mean she said she will be having her orientation on that day ...
Luhan - i will call the administrator right now , wait a minute ..

(as luhan made a call to the concerned deparment he was left dumbfounded since they informed him that there were no such thing asorientation planned for the outgoing students ...after hanging up his call he went back to where chanyeol and kris was waiting for him in the living room )

Kris - whats with that expression ? 
Chanyeol - somethings wrong ? did they disapprove or what ?
Luhan - i have no idea ...but they just said that they have never planned any date for their orientation infact they also informed that there wont be any ..
Kris- haha the way jinri tried to fool us ...
Chanyeol - excuse me hyung ?
Luhan - are you thinking what i am thinking right now ?
Kris - indeed ...this is the first time i find her so cute ....
Chanyeol - on which planet are you guys living for the moment ?
Luhan - how canyou be so thick chanyeol ...jinri lied to us ...
Chanyeol - but why ?
kris - for sure she have something planned for luhan ..wait what if she calls your dad and asked him about your trip ?
Luhan - do i look like a fool to you ? i already informed them and this time i even decided to act out like i am leaving ..
Chanyeol - you are going to go all the way to the airport ?
Kris - dude dont call me i am not availabe on that day ..
Luhan - sorry but its your responsibility to drop me and fetch me as well ...
Chanyeol - ahh so much of drama's in real life ...how can life be this cruel ?


( at jinri's apartment she was on a call with krystal )

krystal - so what are you going to do now ?
jinri- umm i am going to proceed with the original plan only ...i dont care but i will make sure to drag him here even if it means i have to go to beijing and fetch him lol
krystal - thank god i dont have boyfriend Jinri because after seeing you and luhan i feel like i wont be able to do certain things for my so called boyfriend ..
Jinri - haha stupid it will come out naturally ..do you even remember me being so chessy back then ? no right ? so ppl changes with times ...
krystal -well you changed for good so no harm done ...if you need my help then do let me know ok ? just like how you always say i am reminding you i am available for you 24/7 ..
Jinri - haha Jung i know that now lets hang up its getting late ...goodnight and sugar dream ..
krystal - nitenite Jinri ...