Awkward & Embarrassing

Bonded by the contract

 

~ Chansung pov~

Aaaa! What was I thinking I acted like a jerk and a idiot. First I shrink her clothes, next I screamed “So it is impossible” because I was thinking she is too young for me, which lead me to drop the fork so she won’t suspect anything, which was so obvious that it was done on purpose, then I said “What is your rush do you have a place to go or are you going to live on the streets?” maybe that reminded her of awful memories. Well she is taking a longer time than I thought, so I guess I will go and change as well.

(Enters the room takes off his shirt)

Which shirt should I wear? Hm… maybe this purple one, yea this would do. But before I do that I should go and wash my face and do my hair. What the heck I should also change my pants into shorts.

(Takes off his pants and is only left with boxers, opens the bathroom’s door)

*info time- there is 3 bathrooms in his house one at his room, his sister, and in the hallway for guests.

My eyes widened

Aaaaaaaaa! Screamed Park, park throw me something and I caught, I guess so I would react and not stand there looking like a dummy.

“GET OUT! YOU ERT” yelled shin hye

“I am sorry,” I said as I closed door

Then the door opened just slightly, just enough for her to stick out her hand and said in a shy voice “Can I have…your sister's underwear back…”

“But I don’t have… oh! Here you go” as looked down at my hand and realize what she throw to me as I handed it to her then the door closed.

~Shin hye pov~

Omg! What the hell is wrong with him? Well at least I still had his sister pj’s pants on, even though he probably still saw me with just a bra on. I don’t want to come out of here anymore, how embarrassing.

“Um… is it safe to come out? Do you have clothes on now?”

“Yea, I had my clothes on – wait! No! I am still not changed.”

“How can I forget that I only had boxers on” he said aloud.

“Can I come out ?”

“Wait… okay now you can” he reassured.

~ Chansung pov~

(Door opens)

She came out and we just stared at each other. The room was filled with an awkward silence. Then I said “I am sorry” Well. honestly inside my mind i was not because the image i saw was not bad. She was actually pretty developed for a 12 year old, if you know what I mean.

“It’s okay.”

“But who the hell opens a bathroom door without knocking?” she said in a low voice

“I heard that you know? I didn’t think you would be in my bathroom changing. I thought you would have used my sister’s bathroom or the one in the hallway”

“Well, I didn’t know your sister room and I didn’t know where the bathroom in the hallway was, so I used yours because I had been in your room more.”

“Well it is called opening the doors and look for the bathroom or you should have asked me.” I responded

“Sorry for having manners and I was too shy to ask you.”

“But you should have still knocked on  your bathroom door”

“WELL! SORRY, for not knocking on MY bathroom door.”

“You are forgiven, that is all I wanted to hear.” Said Shin hye

“Aish!” I hissed

~Shin hye pov~

Once again the room was filled with an awkward silence. Shortly after the uncomfortable moment we went inside the car where his chauffer would drive us to the mall. When I looked out the car’s window I noticed we were not in Busan anymore. 

* i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i know i said i was going to upadate Jan 1 but i couldn't so i am soory about that. i hope to update soon again( maybe later). well sorry for any grammar misakes and don't forget to comment so i could know if the story is doing bad or good so i could make changes that would make readers enjoy this story more. Bye Bye! ^_^