WHAT!?

Bonded by the contract

 

* hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter and yea i kind of changed junho and chansung age i mean here they are in their young years still but chansung is one year older than Junho
* i don't know i am still thinking i might erase this story cuz i dont think its exciting. or i might leave it but not finish it and leave to your imaginations.
 
 
   ~ Chansung's point of view~

 

"You should go down for breakfast" I said as I got up from the bed and turned around to ahead out the door. When all of the sudden she grabs my hand and says

"Hey wait! What is your name?" she asked

 

"My name is chansung" I said. Why can't I turn around and look at her. Am I blushing right now? What to do? she is letting go of my hand yet. Just calm down okay I know what I could say to her.

 

"And what is your name?" I asked as I slip my hand from her soft grip.

 

"My name is Park Shin Hye."

 

"Well yea! Just come down and get some breakfast and then we will talk about what is going to happen?" I stated.

 

(closed the bedroom's door)

 

Why did I just feel like that right now? My heart was beating really fast I really can't like this girl rite.

~ End of pov~

 

~Park Shin hye point of view~

 

(closed door)

 

I guess everything was real and what am I suppose to do now? I have now where to go and it’s all thanks to my appa. wait …I don't have an appa no more he is dead to me. I guess I will go down and thanks him once again and then leave. He is not responsible for what happened to me. So I can't involve him in my situation.

 

(going down the stairs to the kitchen)

 

 WOW! What a pretty place its big and nice. It seems like he comes from a rich family.

 

(entered the kitchen)

 

"Oh!! Hey park come sit down. Do you like pancakes?" he asked

 

"Oh! Yea but I don't feel like eating right now.”

 

“But you should eat something you need the energy and don’t worry I won’t ask you anything about what happened, if you want to tell me cool and if you don’t then that’s your choice okay.”

 

“ Fine then can I have one pancake?”

 

“Well okay, so how old are you?” he said as he put the plate with one pancake in front of me.

“ I’m 12 years old and how are you?”  I asked.

 

“Oh! Wow! You are young, I am three years older than you.”

 

So Chansung is one year older than Junho. I seriously got to stop thinking about Junho I will never see him again.

 

“So its Impossible” Chansung said out loud.

 

“What is Impossible?” I asked

 

“Oh! You heard that I meant to say I-I-its impossible for me two ha-have drop my fork on the floor, I am so clumsy.”

 

 Why does he seem so nervous like something was wrong? and he doesn’t want me to find out but he still has his fork on the table.

 

“Hey but your fork is still on the ta-“

 

“ No its not what are you talking about?”

 

It‘s so obvious that he just threw that on the floor on purpose right now. What the heck is wrong with him? He is crazy which is probably why it is better for me to get out of this house as soon as possible.

 

“Hey I have a question where is my clothes I would like to put them on and then leave?”

 

“Oh!! About that…funny story you see.”

 

“Well I want to laugh too. So tell me because this should be interesting.”

 

“Well when my sister changed you last night she had to leave so she could not wash your clothes. So I wanted to be a gentleman and wash it for you in the washing machine in the house. Everything was going so well until…”

 

“Yea keep talking.” I said

 

“ Well it came out fine from the washing machine and then I put it in the dryer and then when I took it out, it kind of got small.”

 

Seriously this dude is killing me but it only got a little small so I still can wear it right?

 

“Well it only got a little small and I probably could bare with it for now” I said

 

“ Well, that’s the thing it kind of shrunk to the size of a four years old…sorry..!” he said as he put his head down and put his hand together in front of his head.

 

“ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!” I yelled now I don’t even have clothes now because of this. Why me?

 

“ I SAID I WAS SORRY DIDN’T I? Any ways I will buy you new clothes, so just use my sister’s clothes for now so go change.” He reassured

 

“Also what is your rush do have a place go or are you going to live on the streets?” he asked.

             He does have a point there. Ahhh! What am I going to do now? I guess I might as well get change and let him buy me new clothes. After all it is his fault my only clothes are gone now.

 

“Fine where is your sister’s room?” I said

 

“Go up the stairs and two doors down to your left.” He said

 

~ end of pov~
 
* i will try to update soon as possible if i decide to continue with the story.
* sorry for any Grammar erros!