The Start

Bonded by the contract

        Holding onto one side of the contract while he holds the other side of it. Memories started to cross my mind how everything started. The paper is ready to get ripen in half but holding back I stared at the paper and remember everything from the beginning.

            Ten years ago I had entered the fourth grade in a new school. Who would have know in that school I would find my first crush. My father and I moved into a small apartment in busan where I was born. Since we couldn’t afford the house we used to live in. the worst part of this was having to leave my best friend behind.

Starting a new life in a new school wasn’t easy. As it seem like the kids didn’t like new comers. The reason I knew this was because every single classmate of mine would push me on purpose. They wont get in trouble because they did it when the teachers were not looking. They would treat me as if I was an alien. Could you believe that there were still little cruel kids out there.

             Anyways, just when I thought my life was going to be like hell out of nowhere an angel appeared. Once I was standing in front of a tree just staring at it. Hoping its branches would hug me as if it were my mother warm arms. Then someone pushed me from behind causing me to fall on the tree’s roots. I scraped my knee and saw it bleeding but I didn’t around to see who it was. When all of the sudden I heard a voice say “ya!! What do you think you are doing?”

             

 

* hey i hope you guys enjoyed the 1st ch. sorry it short but i have to do something else rite now i will update as soon as i can.