The start part II

Bonded by the contract

Hi!! sorry for any grammar erros!! hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment!smiley

just in case you dont know

Vocabulary:

oppa- older brother

* but some use it even if they are not related

appa- dad (informal)   

* ah buji- father (formal)

 

“ Ya!! What do you think you are doing?" said the voice. Then I just heard loud footsteps running away.

“Hey! Are you okay girl?” he said as he extended his hand to help me up.

            That day he took me to the nurse and then back to class. My heart was beating faster and I felt myself blushing. At that moment I knew I liked him. But I wasn’t smart enough to ask for his name. So the next day I saw him during lunch and I went up to him.

 

“Thanks for what you did yesterday” I said.

 

“No problem, by the way my name is Junho” he replied.

 

“Oh! My name is park shin hye” I responded.

 

“Mmm… than may I call you hin?”

 

“Of course anything for my ange- I mean savior” I stated.

            After that day we started to talk during lunch. People afterwards stopped bothering me, I don’t know if they got tired of it or because I was with Junho.

I learned that he was two years older than me. Meaning that he was fourteen and he was in the in the sixth grade. I eventually started to open up a little more as well as him. I told him how my mother died at giving birth to me and that my father was raising me alone. Which was the reason why I moved. Junho told me that his parents were divorce.

            Junho was a really charming person. He had blacks eyes that when he smiled  his eyes also smiled. I thought that was very cute. He had short black hair. His skin color was light and he was about my same height. He reminded me of someone famous named Bi under Jyp.

            Our friendship was speeding fast that few days after we meet we exchanged numbers. But we never talked after school because I was afraid my father would catch me. My father had changed a lot and it was not good.

            Since things got hard on him when my mother died and had to raise me alone. Which meant more pressure on him. He became very depressed, stressed, annoyed, and angry at life as time went by. Who would blame him really but that was no excuse for the things he did.

            My father became very violent and aggressive. But I could only tell two people about this. Which were Junho who I just meet, but I didn’t want to bother him. The other person was my best friend from my old school who I still kept contact with. Victoria would try to help me any way she could but I didn’t want to worry her because we lived a little far away from each other. I also thought that things won’t get out of hand with my dad. Now that I think about it, if I would have said something I would not be the person I am today.

            But in time things did get out hand. My father would start to hit me but I would not do anything about it. I would go to school with bruises in my arms from his tight grip. Both Junho and the teachers would ask me what happened and I wouls say I juat fell down. Hoping that they would not questioned what I said because who knows what my father would say then.

             I guess Junho didn’t believe me completely because one night he called me.

“Annyeonghaseyo! May I speak with park shin hye?” said a voice

 

“Yes this is me who is calling?” I asked.

 

“Oh!! Hey hin it’s me Junho I just wanted to see if you were okay.” Junho answered.

 

“Oh! annyeonhaseyo! Junho issh what a surprise and yes I’m fine” I replied.

 

“Hin don’t be formal with me we are friends right?”

 

“ well okay than can I call you Junho oppa?” I asked.

 

“Well of course anything for my friend I was hoping for you to call me oppa.” Revealed Junho.

 

Around that time I remember hearing footsteps nearby and thought of my father right away.

 

“Oppa I don’t mean to sound rude but right now is not a good time so-“

 

“Ya! Who are you talking to don’t you know you are mine only” said my father.

 

            I turned my face to see my drunk father standing my the door and as I was hanging up the phone I heard Junho say “ ya! Hin what is going on?”

            My father was looking at me in a different way and what he said gave me a chill down my spine. I was sitting in my bed when my father started to get closer to me. He looked like he was ready to attack his prey. Which in this case was me. I hoped he wasn’t thinking what I was thinking. Then out of no where my appa grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down towards the bed.