The Stanger's Help

Bonded by the contract

*hey! i tried to update as soon as possible sorry for any grammar mistake and enjoy!! smiley

     I ran and ran and ended up in a park near the school. There was a play tunnel in the ground and I sat inside of it. I sat near the edge just enough to cover me from the rain. Without realizing it I had looked up Junho's number and now i just heard the phone ring.

 “ Hi! who-“

“Junho its me hin I-I-I need your help, I’m scared and alone, my A-A-Appa he-“ I stuttered and was interruputed.

“hin don’t say no more just tell me where are you?” asked Junho

“I’m at the park near the school” I responded.

“hin don’t move from where you are I’m going to get you I just have to escape from my house, I promise.” He said and then hanged up the phone.

         I felt so relieved when Junho said that. I bened my knees towards my chest and hugged them. I had realize that some of the blood in the bed must have been my because I saw little blood stains in between my legs. But that wasn’t all my whole body hurt a lot.

       I just wished that all this was just a bad nightmare that I would wake up from soon. It’s been at least an hour that I have waited for Junho and the rain has stopped.i was very cold and thinking that Junho forgot about me and didn’t care what happened to me either.

 “ No!!! He won’t do that to me right oppa?”

“ He even promised me that he would come for me.” I said to myself.

 Suddenly a black car with black windows passed by me and then backed up. It stopped in front of me and now I was afraid. I was afraid that a stranger would do the same thing my father did to me. My vision got blurry and I saw a figure get out of the car. He was tall and he seemed young. He walked towards me and said:

 “Hey little girl are you okay? Do you need some help?” the voice said as he extended his arm to me.

    I was waiting for Junho but he wasn’t coming yet. So I said to myself “ who am I kidding he is not going to come for me. But still I just can’t get help from a stranger, I just can’t go with him.”

   I was wavering over letting this stranger help me. And even if he was a stranger for some reason I didn’t fear him. But before I could make a choice everything went pitch black.

 ~ park shin hye point of view~

 “ah my head hurts so much” I thought

 “Aaaa! Where am I?” I screamed

     Why am I wearing different clothes and why is this bed so comfortable. Wait! That’s not the point, was everything just a nightmare? But that’s impossible Because this isn’t my room.

 Knock…knock “ I’m coming in” said the voice

 Who is that? It’s a guy voice. Could it be my appa? No impossible. (The door opened)

Who is that guy? I don’t remember him. Why is he getting closer to me?

 “Stay away” I yelled

 “ Calm down, remember I walked towards you to help you in the park close to midnight” he explained.

 Last night? Last…night…? Oh! He was the figure getting out of the car when Jun…ho didn’t come for me. I guess, I made my choice.

 “Wait last night!? You mean its already morinng?” I asked.

 “Well yea, you fainted in front of me so I carried you to the car and then my chauffeur drove us to my house. You have been sleeping like a baby since then well, not really you kept screaming no appa. I mean did something happened to him?” he declared.

 “No… I don’t have an appa” I said. After what happened last night I can’t call him my appa he is dead to me now. and this person doesn’t need to know what happened. I just hope he doesn’t try to get information out of me even if he seems nice.

 “ I have a question did…you change my clothes?” I asked

 “Oh! About that…I had to.” He said.

 “Wait! What! ?” I cried. How dare he change my clothes without permission that just isn’t right.

 “Just joking! No, I asked my little sister to change you to her clothes you were just lucky that she was here lat night or I really would have to change your clothes.” He reassured.

 I had so many questions to ask like is he crazy to be joking at a time like this.

“ I feel like smacking him!”

 “ Excuse me, but you don’t even know me and you seemed like you can use some distraction that’s why I said that, so why would you smack me?” he said

 “Uh…did I just say that aloud, woops. Sorry I just…well anyways it did help me, so thanks I think?” I answered

 “Well you could come down for breakfast now” he said

 “ Thanks I will go down in a bit” I said

 He really does seem like a nice guy but wait I don’t even know his name.

 “ Hey wait! What is your name?” I said while grabbing on to his hand.

 “My name is Chansung” he replied