15

Bonded by the contract

"We lost our mother after Seohyun was born in a car accident" started to say Chansung.

"Then a few years ago we moved to Japan and my dad started his host club business. One day my dad wanted to come back to korea and expand his business here. Upon our return my father found a lost girl, who turned out to be taeyeon. She was like you, an orphanage runaway and then we just kept meeting more orphans and decided to help them" finished explaining Seohyun.

At that moment another girl entered the room. She was pretty and dressed to go out.

"This is Nicole. Nicole this Park Shin hye the new addition to our gang" said Chansung while putting his right arm around Nicole's waist.



“Nice to meet you” Said Nicole while giving a cute eye smile.

“Are you ready to go?” asked Chansung.

“Yes oppa”

“Well Nicole and I have plans, so we will be leaving now. Seohyun make sure to bring her  back home. Peace.” Said Chansung before they left. 

“Are they dating?” questioned Shin hye.

“Nope they are just friends with benefits.”  Answered Chansung’s little sister.

“Word on the street is that they both have “ commented Jun.K.

“Moron it is not word on the street when they say it themselves” stated Taeyeon after giving Jun.K a light slap in the head.

“Well Chansung is a player just like Jun.k, but sometimes it is understandable because we are lonely men,” added Taecyeon.

  After a while Shin hye and Seohyun left home. Park Shin hye was going to be staying at Chansung’s house.  She would stay in their guest room where time flew by quickly. In the blink of an eye three years had passed.

     There was some changes within people but the most important thing now was that Shin hye’s 15th Birthday was just around the corner.  Shin hye was definitely developing into a beautiful young lady  and her life seems to get a little better each time. The gang had become her new family and she was happy to have signed the contract. Although Shine hye was in a better place, she still had nightmares of the day she got by her father. In her nightmares the terrible scene will replay over and over, which sometimes caused her to wake up in fear. That was not the only thing tormenting the poor girl as she kept at the back of her mind the possibility of killing her own father.  Park Shin hye noticed she had gained a great fear towards men as a side effect of being .

     She hated males coming even one centimeter close to her expect for the guys in the gang. Although Chansung, Jun.k, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon did not make Shin hye breakdown completely, their touch would make her have flashbacks. Park Shin hye kept this to herself since no one knew about her . She avoided skinship as much as possible by telling everyone that she does not like having too much skinship with the opposite .

 On Shin hye’s birthday she was woken up like the past 2 birthdays. The gang would sing the Happy Birthday song and bring her breakfast to bed. The girls made her heart shaped pancakes with eggs and bacon with orange juice.

“Can’t you believe next week I also turn 15?” exclaimed Seohyun who was sitting on the edge of Shin hye’s bed.

“Time went by fast. We should do something to celebrate our birthday’s just the two of us.” said Shin hye.

“How about we go shopping?” suggested Seohyun.

“Just the two of you guys?” asked Jun.k.

“YES. JUST THE TWO OF US! So that means you cannot come oppa” answered Seohyun.

“But what if I want to buy new clothes?”

“Then you will have to go by yourself but knowing you. You will be going with a girl whose heart you will break.” Stated Seohyun as she stood up from the bed and left.

“OUCH! That hurt me you know” yelled Jun.k, who followed Seohyun.

“What’s up with them” questioned Chansung.

“I don’t know maybe they fought about something again.”  Said Shin hye.

“Anyways later at 2 pm we are going to cut you a cake, which we, the guys, made and not bought. Then at 6 pm you need to be dressed pretty because Jin is taking us to eat at a restaurant.” Asserted Taec.

  At 2 pm Taec, Khun, Jun.k, and Chansung came out with this weird looking thing that was supposed to be the birthday cake.

“Is this edible?” asked Taeyeon.

“OF COURSE! I think” said Nichkhun with a shipish smile on his face.

Once again everyone sang the Happy Birthday song for Shin hye. Her birthday was the one day where she felt completely special. After they were done singing, Shin hye made a wish and blow out the candles. All of the sudden Jun.k ran towards Shin hye and hugged her. At that moment Mr. Jin walked in and said “JUNSU.”

Park Shin hye tried to get out of Jun.k’s embrace. Then Jun.k realized that he was hugging Shin hye.

“I am sorry Shin hye. I forgot you don’t really like skinship.”

“It’s okay just don’t do it again.”

“Kids we are about to leave soon, so finish eating the cake. Shin hye come down to my office when you are done.”

After Shin hye was done eating the cake she went downstairs to Jin’s office. She did not like this because she was going to be alone with a man.

(Knock on the door)

“Come in”

“Sir you wanted to see me.”

“Don’t close the door completely because I know you will feel uncomfortable. I called you to my office because there is something I wanted to confirm. You do have a father but don’t know if you killed him, right?” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I shall see Mr. Jin to tell him that I got the call confirming that the new host club is ready to open next week” said Nicole to herself.

Nicole was about to knock on the door when she heard Mr. Jin, who seems to be talking to Shin hye .

“How-How did you know?”

“The first time I saw you I knew you were not an orphan. Maybe it is because I have helped many orphans that I was able to see right through you, so I had to investigate more about you. It was not because I wanted to get rid of you but I didn’t want to be accused of stealing a child. It was kind of hard to know more information about you.”

“Mr. Jin I didn’t mean any harm. I-I-I just had nothing left. Nowhere to go.”

Shin hye then got down on her knees. 

“Please Mr. Jin let me stay here” begged Shin hye with tears in her eyes.

Mr. Jin got up from his seat and walked towards Shin hye. He grabbed Shin hye by the arms to help her stand up again. 

 “I know everything that happened in Busan. I know about the death of your mother, mistreatments, , and the possibility of your father being…dead” said Jin as his tears started to fall down his cheek. He then hugged Shin hye. “How can a father do something so horrible to his daughter?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my god poor Shin hye. How come this story seems so familiar especially when that happened in Busan? Oh that is right I heard a story like this from Junho.”  Nicole thought to herself.

================================================================================================================

HI Everyone!!!!!! ^_^  I hope everyone is doing good. Well here is another update and I want to thank you guys for taking your time to wait, read, comment, subscribe. It really means a lot to me. I also want to gice a special thanks to Nicole.C for editing my mistakes =o)

I hope you guys ENJOY this chapter and I will try to update soon!!

P.S Don't forget to comment and subscribe! =0)