Chapter 4

Vampire blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vampire stories are generally located in Styria; mine is also. Styria is by no means the romantic kind of place described by those who have certainly never been there lt is a flat, uninteresting country, only celebrated for its turkeys, its capons, and the stupidity of its inhabitants. Vampires gener-ally arrive at night, in carriages drawn by two black horses.

 Our Vampire was, on the contrary, rather fair, and certainly was not at first sight sinister-looking, and though decidedly attractive in appearance, not what one would call singularly handsome.

Yes, he desolated our home, killed my brother - the one object of my adoration - also my dear father. Yet. at the same lime, I must say that I myself came under the spell of has fascination, and, in spite of all, have no ill-will towards him now.

Doubtless you have read in the papers passim of 'The Baroness and her beasts'. It is to tell how I came to spend most of my useless wealth on an asylum for stray animals that I am writing this.

I am oId now; what hapenned then was when I was a little girl of about thirteen. I will begin by describing our household. We were Poles; our name was Wronski: we lived in Styria, where we had a castle. Our household was very limited. It consisted, with the exclusion of domestics, of only my father, our governess - a worthy Belgian named Mademoiselle Vonnaert - my brother, and myself. Let me begin with my father: he was old, and both my brother and I were children of his old age. Of my mother I remember nothing: she died in giving birth to my brother, who was only one year, or not as much, younger than myself. I know that...

And at that moment someone enters 

" Im sorry are you Miss.Wronksi ??"

"Yes who are you ?" 

At the moment the man was closer she could feel his breath it didn't took long for her to find out.

"You are a vampire aren't you" she said with a calm voice but terrified at the same time.

"You  guess it right my dear .." the man said

"Wh-what do you want from me ?" She said with a trembling voice.

"You know my dear you can't tell story about us and tell that they are true in the end"

"What ?"

" That were not a problem once but people are starting to believe so i cant let you go way like this "

 

"STOP PLEASE DONT DO THAT AAAAAAH"

 

Seungri pov

 

"Seungri are you ok ?"

"Huh what ?? OH yes i m going now " i said

What the hell was that do i hear voices now..

 

****

1 whole hour that I did shower i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter