chapter 17

Vampire blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is so much suffering in the world, so much hate, inequality, and ignorance. So much chaos! And the funny thing is that all of them know that.In this world will be easy to get all the free will away from those people It only one thing that is gjetting in my way Kwon Jiyong and Lee Seunghyun"

******

They watched  movies till midnight .The clock showed past 2 and the guys were going to sleep.Well Taeyang was going to as for Seungri and Jiyong they were going to stay a little a bit more together.They both were at Seungri room and were talking about little things that Seungri wanted to know.Jiyong occasionally when he smiled he approached  little more than he should and that maked Seungri heart race and often he could feel his head burning up so he hide it with a pillow.Jiyong was saying something to Seungri but Seungri mind was somewhere else .He was remembering the time when Jiyong was sleeping in a couch and how strong Seungri desire to kiss his lips was .At that time he didn't really know what it was at that time but little by little he is starting to understand.

"Hey seungri are you listening?"

"Huh i iam sorry what were you saying?"

"I was saying that i like you"Jiyong said Seungri was surprised his eyes widen was what Jiyong said true? His body didn't know how to react, it sorta just...shuts down. His face goes slack, mouth slightly open, body unmoving, and color draining from his face as he stare wide-eyed at Jiyong no one else can see. He just freeze up to a point where he can hardly see jiyong breathing, but when shock begins to melt away, everything returns slowly. 

 

He let out a sudden sigh, open his mouth to speak. Snap it shut. Gulp. Then with a little more success he say something, but it comes out raspy, barely audible.Jiyong couldn't understand what he was saying.Then he grined .Jiyong lifted his eyebrow not understanding but that Seungri spoke.

"You are lying.."Seungri said with a low voice and with that grin on his his face

"What ...?"Jiyong asked

"'Sight' You are a bad actor Jiyong i am a better one"Seungri said laughing but still he was trying to cover his saddnes

"But i....Haha yes iam not that good "Jiyong said laughing with Seungri.The clock was 4 and it looks like Jiyong has fallen a sleep at Seungri bad.Seungri of course couldn't sleep he was  studying every part of Jiyong body when his eyes stopped on the neck.The neck of Jiyong had still the wound that was created by Seungri teeths.And even Seungri doesn't know how much he has cursed himself for doing that .Finally Seungri fell asleep too about 2 hours latter :).

The Next morning taeyang was about to wake up Jiyong but he didn't find him in his room so he checked Seungri room and there he find them .Seungri was hugging Jiyong that was sleeping in Seungri arms.The hug looked so ...warm so.. perfect like it was mean for them to be like that in the arms of each others.

Taeyang wich was known of a ert mind was thinking something else like this for example :

☆☆☆☆☆☆

 Jiyong his cheek and kissed his lips. Seungri was cut off as Jiyong slowly started to move his lips on Seungri’s. Their lips moved in time with each other and Jiyong raised his hands up to Seungri’s hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he pulled up to his face and cupped his cheek in his hand. Seungri raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel Jiyong’s body. He moved from his lips to his neck ing him onto his thighs. Jiyong placed his hands on Seungri’s lower back slipping one hand down the back of his jeans. He was in a total daze and all he cared about was how good it felt kissing Jiyong. 

"I - Love - You" Panted Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter