Chapter 12

Vampire blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Seungri left Jiyong returned to his home.

He felt lonely when he came home alone  after all almost more than 1 week he spent in the company of someone.Jiyong felt really tired he wanted to sleep but first he had to check Seungri flat.He quickly wears sneakers and goes down to Seungri flat.He opened the door the the key that seungri left him he enter the house without getting off his sneakers even if he thought it was a bit rude of him doing so. jiyong carefully searched every room.After he saw that everything was ok  at that moment he saw that the balcony door was open .Jiyong went to close the door but when he was about to close it he saw a tall man dressing with....red and pink .

"Omg whats that thing thats not  true right what the hell is he wearing 😲😲😲" was the first thing Jiyong thought but he come back to earth and called him

"Hey you what are you doing here and how did you get here "

"Huh you are you not him where is he ?"the man said with a girly voice

Jiyong was ready to brust into laugh.

"Something wrong "

"No no no nothing but um who are you again "

"I am the most talented mannin the whole world I am a fashion designer  My name is Carrie Ball the vampire"

Ok this time Jiyong had to excuse himself he no longer could hold the laughter.

"What was that funny kid "

"Nothing but with what you are wearing now i am not sure if you are talented or just a psycho who thinks that is talented"

"Look i dont know who you are but.."

"But what ...you were here for Seungri right ?"

"Huh yes i was how do you know him and why are you here in his house ?"

"Why is stopped for me to enter into the home of my beloved Seungri ?"

"Your beloved ??"

"Yes now can you go and don't come back here anymore or i will kill you "

"Hahah you kill me hahha who are you the King hah or are you the son of the King"

Jiyong let out a smirk  but the man.. Carrie Ball was gone letting out a "aish stupid young boy"

"Ok that was the best clown i have ever seen in my life"Jiyong thought out loud

Jiyong stepped inside and closed the balcony good he looked once again throughout the house and left, locking the door of the house. He climbed the stairs to his house he was about to introduce switches to open but he remembered that he had not locked the door before he defected to seungri so therefore he pushed the door and entered.He took of his shoes and he got them into the shelf.He went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but as soon as he was about to drink the water he remembered what he tolded the Clown early this day.

"Why is stopped for me to enter into the home of my beloved Seungri ?" "Your beloved ??" "Yes now can you go and don't come back here anymore or i will kill you "

Jiyong remembered what he said .Of course Seungri wasn't really his boyfriend but only the thought of it maked Jiyong happy. Jiyong now maybe undersants a little

The rushing of his heart when he  hear his voice or see him, the smell of his shirt mixed with cologne and his body chemistry which nearly sends him almost into a tails spin. His anxiousness of being close to him again and the yearning to give back what he gives to me equally.Jiyong maybe have a little crush on Seungri but that was definitely not love oh no no no Jiyong wouldn't let himself fall in love no today or anyday thats going to come.

Jiyong shook those thoughts from his head and drank water by a drink ( i mean he just turned it once to drink all of the water) Meanwhile Seungri had just arrived in London, where he was received by his mother He certainly was glad to see his  mother and that he  was turned into a city he knew well but something missing at the moment he stepped in London a gap formed and he didn't know what or who was the reason.When Seungri arrived at his house he looked happy but still sad.

Everything looked opulent from the gleaming wood floors covered in loving throw rugs to the sheer curtains billowing like mist on the wall of floor to ceiling windows that faced a slope and then a sunset.  Nothing else.  The furnishing were beautiful they looked special like it were made just for this house, with what looked like handcarved workmanship each area of the room melting into the beauty of the next with some delicate settees next to more heavy bookcases and fireplaces that mated with the walls .The walls had a beautiful milky color that Seungri loved .However seungri was really tired so without eating lunch he went to his room.

HIS ROOM

An extremely spaciously large and wide oval room, painted in Seungri favourite relaxing colors.  Over to the far right is a surreal inbuilt waterfall releasing a relaxing sound of water flowing.  To the far side of the water fall is a hidden flat screen television that would make. any man envy you.  The furnishings are soft yet firm and ensure comfort in a spacious manor.  Their is an evening twist of an exclusive 8ft tank which when the light falls reveals the slow angelic movements of jellyfish against a floresent light.  When Seungri step out onto the terrace of the room the few is only f clear blue crystal waters and the tropical fish swimming a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter